[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If they just followed orders and didnt break the law the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 72

File: literallydindu.png (353KB, 414x732px) Image search: [Google]
literallydindu.png
353KB, 414x732px
>If they just followed orders and didnt break the law they wouldn't be arrested or killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kgjf-8OPEA

Is this a meme or do people actually believe this horeshit?
>>
>>132200040
Nice video OP have a bump.
>>
>>132200673
Reminded me why i don't come to this shithole, /pol/aks only like to chirp until something comes along and shits on their agenda or views, now everything is quiet.
>>
File: pepe.jpg (39KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
39KB, 575x556px
Retired cop here. Its procedure to detain someone who the majority (more than 1 person) in the area say is committing a crime.

It wasnt racism, it is making sure the others in the area are safe first and that a potential criminal will not get away.

Glad I could clear this up! I would be happy to take any questions.
>>
>>132201066
aww come on op its late also as >>132201072 said this isn't racism.
>>
>>132201072
Best moment in your career?
>>
>>132201072
thanks for your service!
>>
>>132201066
>until something comes along and shits on their agenda or views, now everything is quiet.
read the sticky
anecdotal evidence does not beat statistics
>>
>>132201072

Police Chief resigns.
“I felt it was something I could handle,” he wrote. “I was wrong.” Crews explained that he became “emotional” because he was “unprepared for the response” from Ponder, who he felt was disrespectful of his position as the police chief, “as a result of being off-duty.”

http://www.texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/commerce-police-chief-arrested-miss-black-texas-resigned/

There was no crime being committed or even anyone suspected of being a criminal so what are you talking about?
>>
>>132200040
So evil if you get taken by the cops.
All the evils things they do like letting you sit on a chair. Give you something to drink and take your statement. Since she did nothing wrong she would be released in a day.
Shows that the stupidity of a nigger is borderless
>>
>>132201420
What statistics relate to a cop being emotional and trying to arrest someone because he doesn't like them or the way they talked to them?
>>
>>132201072

Tyranny of the majority/Mob Ruble is what cops bow to.

Noted.
>>
>>132201437
>http://www.texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/commerce-police-chief-arrested-miss-black-texas-resigned/
>they have been sure to paint themselves as victims of the Black Lives Matter movement
way to prove them wrong?
>>
>>132201066
>I don't come on /pol/ because they're wrong
>better come on /pol/ to prove them wrong

I want my bike back, Tyrese
>>
>>132201537
the ones that arent a single anecdote you have whipped yourself into an emotional frenzy over
>>
File: so fine.jpg (33KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
so fine.jpg
33KB, 500x608px
>>132200040
> nigger bitch makes a scene
> nigger bitch giggles nervously to dismiss situation
> nigger bitch resists arrest

gee, color me surprised.
Can blacks perform any task in society without being a drama queen?
>>
>>132201475
Having no idea where she needed to go or if she had business to care of, detaining and arresting someone for no reason at all is truly evil, people might have jobs to get to or people to return to. Not that i expect a retarded eurofaggot to understand.
>>
>>132201066
Lack of facts. Either she did something and didn't admit to it (shocking!) Or the cop arrested her over nothing.

I will come.complememt her on not chimping out though.
>>
>>132201654

If this was some white cunt, or Trumpcuck do the same things in their own cultural ways you'd crying like a faggot the other way.

Nice flag, btw, Civil War participation trophy? Cry more faggot.
>>
>>132201764
>If this was some white cunt, or Trumpcuck do the same things in their own cultural ways you'd crying like a faggot the other way.
Correct. What's your point?
>>
>>132201737
If you read the rest of the thread and it's sources before shitposting you would know she was indeed arrested over nothing or wait actually avoiding being detained(over nothing), neither of which are unusual for american police to do to random people however.
>>
>>132201550
>Purple guy steals something from your house
>You seem him running down street
>Call police
>Police come
>Yeah it was a purple guy
>Neighbor who saw purple guy says "yeah sure was purple"
>Drive down street
>See purple guy walking acting weird
>Stop to ask purple guy questions
>Purple guy "WOW RACIIIIIIS WOW OMG SO RACIS! FUCK YOU I AINT DONE SHIT PIG BOI, FUCK OUTTA HERE I"LL KILL YOU GANG GANG GANG!"
>Purple guy gets shot
>Other purple people's and shitty pearl people marching in the streets doing the same thing

I'm a white guy who has been stopped twice in my life for fitting a description. I complied. It's really that fucking easy.
One of the times the cop was aggressive and made me lay on the ground with my hands out, so I'm presuming he had his fucking gun out and pointed at me. Put me in cuffs and sat me down on the curb.

After a brief conversation, having realized his mistake he took them off, apologized to me several times. I let it go. Because that's his fucking job. To catch bad guys and he's going on very very little info.
>>
>>132201764
I am a white American and have been detained and handcuffed by police before even though I really dindu nuffin. When encountering a hostile scene with people acting suspiciously police have to establish control to sort things out. If you don't resist them and calmly state your case it will work out. If someone chimps and makes a scene it won't. I got cuffed because my friend tried to run away because he is a fucking retard.
>>
The irony is that i haven't mentioned race once and really my point has nothing to do with race, just showing how many cops will do this to women and men of all colors but you faggots can't help but return to your race baiting neo-nazi rhetorics apparently. Anything to support your pathetic claims.
>>
>>132202047
Yep, we just can't help ourselves. Nigger nigger nigger. Too bad, so sad.
>>
>>132202047
Stop backtracking you faggot sperglord. The only one race baiting here is you.

You live for your one sided pathetic argument and can't handle being proven wrong.

Are you implying women don't commit crimes? Are you implying men of all colors don't commit crimes? Stick with a fucking point bitch.
>>
>>132201711
So she can't even ask for help be it cops, friends, relatives. Also if she had any business to do she can't call anyone to tell them she can't attend the meetings nor can she later explain that she was arrested and that's why she couldn't come?
Is that really the case in America?
I highly doubt it. Shit like that only happens in third world countries.
>>
>>132200040
she dindu something, duh
>>
>>132201909
>http://www.texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/commerce-police-chief-arrested-miss-black-texas-resigned/
>cop car pulls up
>she starts to leave
>cop tells her she is being detained
>she mildly chimps and resists
>arrested
All this could have been avoided if she had acted rationally.
>>
>>132202175
It just so happens the woman i'm using is black but who i'm referring to when i say "They" in my OP, are people being mistreated or abused by police in general, not just women or blacks. So there's nothing for me to backtrack, continue being upset and wrong though.
>>
>>132200040
>Is this a meme or do people actually believe this horeshit?
I was 'detained' once during a night patrol, suspicious vehicle. Did not resist, was cuffed for a while, answered their questions, was apologized to, moved on.

But yea you keep being a retard who FUCKS DA POLICE and if you get shot in the face due to racism, have your relatives cry about it in social media while you rot in a wooden casket. Smart dindu.
>>
>>132202185
She was calling the police to talk about the off duty officer harassing her, then when they arrived she went to approach them outside but was "detained". You hear the off duty officer say "im his boss". Do you even have ears?
>>
>>132202330
Shitty cops are shitty cops and detaining someone illegally is grounds for disciplinary action.

And he was going to be fired, hence the resignation. But that wasn't your point. We all know it wasn't. You were race baiting. Simple as that. Live with your pathetic attempt at "getting /pol/ you faggot nerd.
>>
>>132201072
"The police chief for the city of Commerce has resigned in the wake of last month's arrest of the 2016 Miss Black Texas US Ambassador.

Chief Kerry Crews was not at Monday evening's special City Council meeting but announced his resignation in a letter read by the mayor, KDFW-TV (Channel 4) reported.

The announcement followed backlash from the May 20 arrest of Carmen Ponder, a 23-year-old pre-law student at Texas A&M University-Commerce, who was detained at a Wal-Mart after an encounter with Commerce ISD school board trustee Michael Beane. Ponder alleged that Beane cut her off on the road and noted that he was teaching his 14-year-old daughter how to drive. She said he called her a "black [expletive]" after she told him it was illegal for a child that age to be driving.

In a prepared statement, Ponder's attorney Lee Merrit alleged that Crews, who was off-duty at the time, approached Ponder in the parking lot and demanded that she apologize to Beane. When she refused, she was detained. Crews wrote in his letter that he intervened at the trustee's request. He said he felt the dispute was "something I could handle. I was wrong."

Dumb rustic redneck got BTFO.
>>
>>132202402
>>132202185
You also hear her say "Where am i gonna go?" So she clearly wasn't trying to leave but to speak with the other officer.
>>132202365
You were detained for actual suspicion there's a difference.
>>
>>132201066
>Reminded me why i don't come to this shithole
Nah, the reason you don't come to this shithole is because you rarely have videos like the one you posted, able to justify some of your bullshit.

It since normally it's just niggers being niggers, business as usual, you stay away.
>>
>>132202426
>But that wasn't your point.
You're right my point, was for you to read his quotes. Maybe i should leave out the word "resigned" for future fuck-ups like yourself next time i post here then. Poor delusional angry man
>>
>>132202218

You have responded without gathering any information. There was no cause for "detaining" her other than the fact that they wanted her to "apologize" to some other fat fuck because he was letting a 14 year old drive a vehicle and apparently it was not going well.

Flagrant misuse of police power for personal satisfaction (i.e., middle-aged dinosaurs -- they can't handle the banta).
>>
>>132202528
>You were detained for actual suspicion there's a difference.
No there isn't. I could very well challenge said suspicion because I was INNOCENT. If you follow orders, nothing happens. If you challenge officers, shit might happen. Simple as that. Stop sperging out and shifting the goalposts. This is what you asked.
>>
>>132202550
Well even when my bullshit is justified, apparently faggots such as yourself cling onto any small argument they have so i think you are wrong sorry friend. I also know way more videos of police abusing their authority.
>>
>>132201437
>>132201581

It isn't racism at all. It's just abuse of power. People need to realize that we have a problem with police abusing their power over everyone, not just blacks.

Friendly reminder to boot lickers, police kill whites at a higher number than blacks.
>>
>>132202690
>This is what you asked
It's not because you were probably detained for driving your rape van, that's something to actually be detained by the police for then possibly arrested. Your instance isn't the same as the one in the video because of the simple fact you were actually suspicious, not simply rude or "not likeable". That alone seperates your incident from the video. Get it now?
>>
>>132202807
>cling onto any small argument
What kind of drugs are you on? I answered based on your question, which maybe I should've realized was just rhetorical. You never wanted an answer really, just some basis to spew retardation about police abusing their authority.

And yes I've seen the videos. Like that one with the child who pretended to draw on the officer when it was just his hand. Got shot. Niggers cried about racist police. I'm sorry too, friend.
>>
File: 1476962876979.jpg (29KB, 577x435px) Image search: [Google]
1476962876979.jpg
29KB, 577x435px
>>132200040
Monkeys shouldn't be out of their cages.
>>
>“The past several years have been difficult in the City of Commerce, and they have worn on me,” Crews explained. “After all that has gone on in the last few weeks, I do not feel that I can continue to bear the weight of the Police Chief position.” Although Crews is leaving his position within the Commerce Police Department, he’s not out of a job—he’ll be transitioning to a newly-created position in the city as assistant to the city manager.

Nice. Just ditch the police chief job and go to an even cushier role they created just for him.
>>
>>132202854
I know, that's what i'm trying to say but the shit for brains can't keep nigger and dindu out of their mouth for 3 seconds. And yes police kill whites more often probably because there are more whites though.
>>
>>132203093
>>132202854
well actually i don't know if his motives were racial or not, none of us are mind readers but regardless it's abuse of authority.
>>
>>132202655
You did leave it out faggot. You left it out on purpose. Post the entire story instead of trying to push your shitty agenda.
That might work in your community college hallways but this place is the last place that any kind of sheisty shit like that will fly. This is a union of the most paranoid fucks on earth and you thought you could slip one by? Especially in this day and age. Get fucked.
>>
>>132203006
>That alone seperates your incident from the video
I never implied my incident was similar or equal to the one in the video. I gave you my anecdotal proof of why ''following orders'' is not a meme. If you do it, it works almost always and you're good to go. Now you choose to ignore all that because it doesn't serve your rhetoric and you struggle to make it seem like it's somehow different. It isn't. Follow orders and you'll be fine.

>inb4 you cherry pick
As if you don't.
>>
>>132202471
I hate nigs but i hate abuse of power more. Good. Fuck that faggot.
>>
>>132201437

So who cares? You made a thread about a cop who handled a situation poorly and rightfully resigned, accepting the consequences.

This isn't an issue at all. Why even make a thread about it? People on /pol/ who support cops who kill some dumb coon and it is found there is no wrongdoing, that is when there is a fuss on this board. Because usually, when a nigger dies by a cop, regardless if he was a criminal, liberals will support the ape.

This isn't even a bait thread. It's just pointless.
>>
File: WhyCopsKillNiggers.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WhyCopsKillNiggers.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>132201764
triggered nigger confirmed
>>
File: hurr.jpg (181KB, 1157x699px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.jpg
181KB, 1157x699px
a girl half his age hurt his feelings so he called on some buddy to teach her a lesson

big fat hispanic faggot
>>
>>132203207
>regardless it's abuse of authority.
The problem is that the majority of actual abuses of authority get punished by law/police itself and you don't see nor realize it. The other problem is that majority of the bullshit you cry about is NOT abuse of authority, since police does try to control and limit it whether you want to admit it or not.

Put 1 plus 1 together and maybe you can see the tumor in your cancerous ACAB rhetoric.
>>
>>132202679

yup, resisting an unlawful arrest is your goddamn right!

she could have shot the 3 cops, would have been in the clear
>>
>>132203218
>Police Chief resigns.
>“I felt it was something I could handle,” he wrote. “I was wrong.” Crews explained that he became “emotional” because he was “unprepared for the response” from Ponder, who he felt was disrespectful of his position as the police chief, “as a result of being off-duty.”
>>132201437

I literally did not so you can just keep on trying. Actually just stop.

>>132203229
You just aren't getting it.

Your "anecdotal proof of why following orders is not a meme" means jackshit because your proof isn't actual proof or even relevant. You were detained because you actually looked like a suspicious character, most importantly you had a REASON to be detained in the first place. You cannot compare that to someone being detained for literally no reason at all and then arrested because they slightly disobeyed an order they shouldn't have had to follow in the first place. The fact that someone can be detained and held for no reason at all, not even including the arrest, is violation of human rights alone. Now do you get it? Maybe she was fucked with because she was black(He did call her a black bitch supposedly), maybe he didnt like her. Regardless, he had zero reason to do any of this. The only goal post mover here is you.
>>
>Came in expecting to see a Video of a Black woman acting a Jackass
>Video Delivers

Just another day in America
>>
File: meanwhile in Belgium.webm (3MB, 240x426px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in Belgium.webm
3MB, 240x426px
>>132203549
>she could have shot the 3 cops, would have been in the clear

why the fuck are faggots from Belgium so dense?
>>
File: holup.gif (425KB, 250x189px) Image search: [Google]
holup.gif
425KB, 250x189px
>>132201764
>Civil War participation trophy
gee, which shills have we heard this from.
try harder, libfag
fuck this nigger cunt and you, too
>>
>>132203349
>when a nigger dies by a cop, regardless if he was a criminal, liberals will support the ape.
>This isn't even a bait thread. It's just pointless.

Not nearly as pointless as you pretending to be a rational intellectual when not only does all of your arguments and example fail but you also have an OBVIOUS extreme personal bias, one that should be irrelevant but you keep forcing into the argument(which has nothing do with race) as well. Even if this was a black vs cops thread, you're basically showing you dislike support for blacks killed by cops even if they're not a criminal. You just keep confirming your nazifag agenda in an argument it doesn't even belong in.
>>
File: autist confirmed.png (24KB, 262x327px) Image search: [Google]
autist confirmed.png
24KB, 262x327px
>>132203626
being this fucking autistic

wew lad
>>
>>132203769
cant tell if just european or queer
>>
>>132204040
is their a difference?
>>
>>132203991
it's ok you don't have to tell me you have no argument bby xoxox
>>
File: 1484896532107.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484896532107.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
>>132200040
being detained isn't being arrested, I guarantee if she hadn't acted like a fucking retard, she wouldn't have gotten arrested, being detained means you're being held for questioning, if she had just been chill, she probably would have been let go.
>>
>>132203626
Man you're fucking dumb. I already said my proof is anecdotal. I know it's a fallacy. Secondly, one retarded video of a nigger acting like a jackass and getting detained doesn't prove anything. The police are not robots. Shit happens and they pay the price for it like I mention here >>132203497 Your 'no reason' claim is also inaccurate, there is ALWAYS a reason, now if that reason happens to be 'unlawful' or whatever it is proven later.

To summarize, you ask in your 1st post:
>If they just followed orders and didnt break the law they wouldn't be arrested or killed
>Is this a meme or do people actually believe this horseshit?
No it isn't a meme, it's reality, the only meme is the occasional nigger being 'wrongfully detained'. That's the meme.

>The only goal post mover here is you.
You don't even know what the fuck that means.
>>
>>132200040
>Don't break the law, still alive
>Nigger breaks the law, ends up dead
QED
>>
>>132203718

She (the Nigger Girl) said she was driving to a Wal-Mart in Commerce on Saturday when she was cut off by a black truck that was driving erratically.

After watching the truck drift in and out of the lane and make several abrupt stops, she said, she thought it might be a drunken driver, so she signaled and went around the truck before turning into the store's parking lot.

As she was about to head into the store, the truck pulled up next to her. The man (big fat old Hispanic named Beane(r)) got out and started to yell profanities, Ponder said.

She said he yelled that he was teaching his 14-year-old daughter how to drive and that she shouldn't have driven around them.

Ponder said she told him it was illegal for a 14-year-old to be driving, and she proceeded to walk toward the store when she heard the man say, "Oh whatever, you black bitch."

When she came back out of the store, she said, she was approached by an officer in plain clothes who showed his badge and yelled at her, saying that the man she had upset was his chief and that she had better apologize.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/hunt-county/2017/05/25/miss-black-texas-says-police-chief-arrested-victim-road-rage

Another day in a butthole podunk town run by idiots.
>>
>>132203957
>Answers to a naziposter thinking it's another naziposter
>Calls others biased
You're so retarded, friend. It shows in your prose also. Sad.
>>
>>132204209
dude the point is your proof isn't proof, at all. Its literally fucking useless. It's a half assed comparison to an instance that just doesn't match, so why even bring it up? It's 100% irrelevant. You had a lawful reason, they did not. That alone summarizes the entire incident, this shit happens quite often.
>No it isn't a meme, it's reality, the only meme is the occasional nigger being 'wrongfully detained'. That's the meme.
See >>132203957
>You don't even know what the fuck that means.
I probably don't know the /pol/ meaning for sure.
>>
>>132203626
I'm no forensic scientist but he said 'suspicious vehicle' meaning if he drove a white civic and a white civic was recently stolen in that area, he's now 'suspicious' because it matches a description.Concerning getting detained, you can challenge it on the spot, or you play your cards and challenge it in court where it's now on record, or you really help hassle them by getting the DA to start hassling the local department via IA(if you have valid evidence of misconduct). Now unfortunately because Jamal and his pack all match 'Black X between 5'5' and 6'5" means the cops now find all black people suspicious, typically correctly anyway even when it's the wrong suspect.
>>
>>132200040
>>132201066
Unironically this, i don't get what she did wrong, they should at least tell her. Faggots hating on her just because she's black don't realize that allowing cops to just come up an arrest you is is a step closer to totalitarianism where a mother fucker can just grab you and you just sit there like cucks and pretend you don't see them.
>>
>>132204457
Well actually you both kind of have the same(Shit) argument and the same flag so excuse me for confusing you two once, it is pretty hard to tell mindless drones apart.
>>
File: 1480385942206.png (750KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480385942206.png
750KB, 640x640px
>>132203769
this is like gay anime cute, strangely I want to hang out with these lads, not like im gay or anything, y'know no homo and all that.
>>
>>132204185
well, that's why people that fail at basic english miss out on subtle differences, and hilariously forget the 'AM I BEING DETAINED?!" meme
>>
>>132200040
>Let me start an argument
>everything that doesn't follow it is irrelevant
>Man I'm smart and you guys are dumb

Point of an argument should be to exchange information but you clearly don't want to listen to anyone here
Sage.
>>
>>132204040
>>132204133
If you whipped out your dick I couldn't tell if you were jewish or just american.
>>
File: 1445111821116.png (1MB, 949x717px) Image search: [Google]
1445111821116.png
1MB, 949x717px
>>132201072
Former chief of police here. You cannot detain someone without reasonable suspicion, and you must present that suspicion to the person you're detaining. Glad I could clear this up.
>>
>>132204850
>everything
Nope just the useless comparison between 1 lawful detaining incident and a unlawful detaining incident, you are free to leave tho
>>
>>132204597
>so why even bring it up?
Listen, how about you try it next time you encounter a cop yourself. Be civil, cooperate, withhold your chimpout urges and see how it goes. If it goes good and endangers your fantasy that ''cooperating with police is a meme'', rush back to youtube, find a few MUH POLICE ABUSE videos and feed the insanity back in you. Good boy.

>See >>132203957
and you see here >>132203497

>now everything is quiet
You were wrong about that too, by the way.
>>
File: DDVA3vqW0AAZuZY.jpg (128KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
DDVA3vqW0AAZuZY.jpg
128KB, 1200x900px
>>132204693

I think, from reading the news and replies, they (old fat white guys) were trying to haze her and get her to apologize for doing what was essentially nothing wrong.

I'm not sure why Beaner didn't get cited for letting an underaged person operate a vehicle in midday traffic.

Looks like someone in Commerce has midlife crisis and will need to buy a Harley to keep the testosterone from bottoming out.
>>
>>132204693
>Sure is quiet at 3 AM, must be because they know I'm right!
Come on man, I know that blackout windows throw off sense of time but it's a slow thread because people are too comfy to come fuck around on /pol/
>>
>>132200040
She wasn't arrested. He detained her while he got the facts.
>>
>>132200040
>Is this a meme or do people actually believe this horeshit?
Lots of people believe it. There's plenty of racist assholes around.

>>132202550
>>132203029
>>132203030
You know, when one day someone finally has enough and does another Dallas, or even an Oklahoma City on a police station, and you're all on here crying and screaming FUCKK NIGGERS, I'm just going to come on here and point out that if the pigs had just followed orders and stopped beating and murdering black folks for no goddamned reason at all none of it would have happened. Until then, have a nice day and kindly eat my shit.
>>
>>132204926
If my memory serves correctly, procedures between states and even local dept varies to such an extent that even if you are who/what you say you are, it's not wholly true for all places/procedures/practices
>>
>>132204693
>Faggots hating on her just because she's black
Nah, whoever hates on her hates because she's an obnoxious nigger

>don't realize that allowing cops to just come up an arrest you is is a step closer to totalitarianism
Of course we do realize it, no one wants a police state. The thing you and that other retard don't realize is that one exception does not make the rule.

>>132204724
By all means continue proving YOU are the only biased person here, I intentionally put the nazi flag up to see if you'd get triggered and you took the bait like the good boy that you are.
>>
>>132203424

nice one
>>
>>132205088
Well according to you cops aren't robots, if it's understandable or ok for police to fuck up and detain people for stupid or no reason at all then why is someone also slightly fucking up for being harassed a chimp out? keep sucking that police dick and maybe something yummy will slither down your throat, thats a good boy. Cops are paid to protect the people not play king.

>and you see here >>132203497
nothing to do with what i said.

>You were wrong about that too, by the way.
Not really, so far just the same old half assed argument over and over. "Follow order durr"

>find a few MUH POLICE ABUSE videos and feed the insanity back in you.
A lot more than a few..but anyway just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's insane.
>>
File: 1487908941690.jpg (80KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
1487908941690.jpg
80KB, 800x449px
>>132205273
>murdering black folks for no goddamned reason
Oh now we went from unlawfully detaining for no reason to murdering black folks for no reason? Good shit. Like I said, NIGGER PRETENDS TO DRAW WEAPON, GETS SHOT, OMG NO REASON REEEEE
(or maybe that other video where the cop asked the nigger 3 times to not pull the gun out, nigger kept reaching, got shot, REEEE again)

Yep, fuck niggers alright. It's your attitude, not the skin color.
>>
>>132203424
kek
>>
>>132205393
> I intentionally put the nazi flag up to see if you'd get triggered
Not exactly in my top 10 of things im triggered by ok
>you took the bait like the good boy that you are.
"I WAs just pretendin xDDD!!11!!"
Right
>>
>>132205660
>if it's understandable or ok for police to fuck up and detain people for stupid or no reason at all
No one said that. No ifs. It's NOT ok for police to fuck up. They should be punished and I said here >>132203497 that you consistently ignore (i wonder why) that they ARE punished whenever found guilty for a fuck up. You truly are a biased retard.

>just because you don't like it
So you're saying you swallow anti-police rhetoric because... you 'like' it? Fucking hell I'm done here with you idiots.
>>
>>132205913
>You're a nazi for believing cops are generally fine
>You're a nazi for trying to talk me out of my cop-hate
I should've put Trump voter flag, also all of them nazis. Fucking retards.
>>
>>132205172
At 3 am in the usa, the euros are awake and getting ready for their daily anal stretching and i assume most /pol/aks are euro, already like 5/70 posters are dutchfaggots itt and their country only has what 20 miliion people?
>>
I don't get why people get so upset about this stuff... Its free money.

If you get stopped by police and are calm and respectful, there is a 99.99999% chance nothing will happen. And if you are part of the 0.00001% that has their rights violated/are abused, due to no fault of your own... You just won the lottery, you are walking away with a settlement of at least tens of thousands of dollars, if not hundreds of thousands...

And if you somehow get injured or die (chance so small you would need some fucking calculus and a limit approaching infinity to measure it), once again, due to nothing on your part, millions of dollars.
>>
>>132206127
>If you get stopped by police and are calm and respectful, there is a 99.99999% chance nothing will happen. And if you are part of the 0.00001% that has their rights violated/are abused, due to no fault of your own... You just won the lottery, you are walking away with a settlement of at least tens of thousands of dollars, if not hundreds of thousands...
NO THAT IS JUST A MEME, SHUT UP.
>>
>ITT retards shouting at each other for no reason
>>
>>132206002
>swallow anti-police rhetoric because.
No i'm saying i swallow proof of police abuse because it's fucking proof, unlike the garbage posted earlier.
>No one said that. No ifs. It's NOT ok for police to fuck up.
Then you shouldn't be talking about people chimping out when it's the cops entire fault in the first place, case closed.

>>132206113
Um i'm responding to your comment about the nazi flag thing that YOU mentioned, not saying you're a nazi. Are you having a breakdown?
>>
>>132200040
Explain why should i care ?
>>
>>132206127
That's if you survive.
>>132205673
That pic is funny but too bad it's not accurate since alot of cops are just badly trained fucking retards or monsters with a lust for power, not people actually looking to destroy their careers on purpose.
>>
>>132200040
texas is white again
>>
>>132201764
>If this was some white cunt, or Trumpcuck do the same things

Nope.

White people usually don't resist arrest. We know we can get lawyers and fight the charge (and get money). The few that do resist end up getting their asses kicked and I couldn't be happier.

You will never hear me defending some sovereign citizen who got tazed because he thinks the law doesn't apply to him.
>>
>>132205673
Oh and not to mention what is a risk when in some cases can easily just get away with it anyway?
>>
>>132206122
>Problem in the US of anal abuse via law enforcement free reign
>Euro's giving a fuck about nigress that probably made up half her story.

You seem to lack the understanding that Euro's will only bother with this because they are bored, and the people you claim aren't speaking are really just sleeping off the binge drinking from last night. Go on and keep thinking you know whats right and how she dindunuffin, as I'm sure public record for her likely includes disturbing the peace and drug use.
>>
>>132206537
>White people usually don't resist arrest.
Whites are killed way more often by police as mentioned by someone else earlier. So unless white people are actually secretly more violent and criminal than we're told, many whites must be resisting arrest and shot by the police. Or maybe the cops hunt them for sport, who knows
>>
>>132206294
Man you truly are a fucking retard and you should indeed stay away from /pol/. The case in the first place was not THIS one specifically, you generalized about police and following orders. If you asked
>Did the cop fuck up this one
You 'd hear a mostly unanimous yes.

But you had to stretch it, ask generally about cops and what not. Now you're trying to shift the goalposts like a faggot. So yea, you're still wrong. In vast majority of situations, cops are fine, the few ones that fuck up get punished and you fixate on the exceptions that feed your hate. Now the case is closed.

>alot of cops are just badly trained fucking retards or monsters with a lust for power
>alot
>????
Yeah no, I'm not doing this anymore. Have fun with your youtube-powered delusions.
>>
File: 1367733005836.jpg (59KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
1367733005836.jpg
59KB, 500x634px
>>132206701

And like I said:

>The few that do resist end up getting their asses kicked and I couldn't be happier.
>>
>>132206655
>I'm sure public record for her likely includes disturbing the peace and drug use.
I think you have this confused with turkey where that describes your average roachlette :^) or do they even keep track of crimes? Also in the usa whites are actually the more likely to abuse drugs than anyone else. Just fyi but once again read the sources if you want to know the actual story instead of stereotyping. Thank you
>>
File: problem officer.jpg (52KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
problem officer.jpg
52KB, 1000x750px
>>132206537

>White people usually don't resis-

Lol, what? In my state, which is 99.999% white, resisting arrest is like falling off a log.

"A 48-year-old Hallowell man was arrested Wednesday afternoon after allegedly violating a protection from abuse order, then kicking a police officer in the leg and trying to run away, police said.

Police had received several complaints about the man, Luke T. Sunde, when they served him with a protection from abuse order at 3 p.m., said Hallowell police Chief Eric Nason.

But Sunde allegedly refused to follow the order, which stipulated he couldn’t be at 2 Franklin St. Sunde also allegedly resisted when police tried to arrest him, kicking one officer in the leg and trying to run away while his hands were in handcuffs, according to Nason.

Sunde was charged with violating a protective order, refusing to submit to arrest or detention, assaulting an officer, disorderly conduct (offensive words and gestures) and escape."
>>
I love cops. Cops are heroes.

Only cuck liberals fear cops. Fuck anarchist antifa faggots. If anything, we need more police.
>>
>>132206793
>You 'd hear a mostly unanimous yes.
You didn't hear that in this thread, lie harder. I also made it clear from the get go i'm "generalizing cops" so there was no shifting of the goal.
>eah no, I'm not doing this anymore. Have fun with your youtube-powered delusions.
goodbye have fun with your baseless delusions.
>>
>>132206908

I said people.

Rednecks aren't people.
>>
>>132206827
>The few that do resist end up getting their asses kicked and I couldn't be happier.
That's not true because there aren't just a few that resist and many are also killed by the police.
>your pic related
>>
>>132207092
they're the whitest whites in white america
>>
>>132201581

Tyranny of the majority/Mob Ruble is what cops bow to.

Noted.
>>132201917 #
...Anonymous (ID: Tj4ydqcR) AC
07/02/17(Sun)22:57:29 No.132201581
>>132201437 #
>miss-black-texas wtf
Bitch looks like some nigger/beaver hybrid as niggers go she is 2/10. Fake
>>
File: ctr_shareblue_shills.jpg (310KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
ctr_shareblue_shills.jpg
310KB, 1524x1194px
>>132200040
posting in a shareblue thread
>>
>>132201917
As a criminal myself, you should sue the officer for falsification of details.
>>
File: just_niggin.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
just_niggin.webm
2MB, 480x360px
>>
>>132206873
Given that you need to use raw number over percentile to spin that means your peanut may have been too roasted to catch onto that in a majority demographic it would stand to reason they will by raw data have higher input until normalized, ahead by typically 2%. And sorry if stereotyping seems bad to you but there's enough truth in it that it's a simple default to look at, and when it comes to animals like you, Jamal, its statistically in the right.
>>
File: nig_neighbors.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
nig_neighbors.webm
1MB, 360x640px
>>
>>132200040
Why was she being arrested?

There's nothing in the news about this at all.
No one has spoken with the police chief or looked up this girl's public records regarding the case(no one as in journalists).

Why is this case being slid so hard?
>>
File: nig_discussion.webm (1MB, 296x496px) Image search: [Google]
nig_discussion.webm
1MB, 296x496px
>>
>>132207711
>>132207845
>>132207898

Thanks for posting the same tired drivel you psycho. Take your meds.
>>
>>132207871
>its statistically in the right.
It's not since as i mentioned earlier a white woman is much more likely to have drug abuse on her record than any other woman of color. Either way you're stereotyping to dismiss the facts in this incident doesn't help your so called point at all. Guess all the bug spray fried your peanut huh ahmet?
>>
File: they_relaxed.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
they_relaxed.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>132208009

She was heading to Walmart and this car was swerving in front of her, so she passed the car. The driver of the car was a 14 year old, but the father got out and started yelling at her for not treating him right - "Why did you pass my 14 year old daughter driving the truck?" etc.

Then the nignog said "She's 14 - its illegal for her to be driving, blah blah". So they have this argument in the fucking parking lot.

When the woman comes out of Walmart, some fat white guy comes up to her and flashes a badge and tells her she's being detained, but gives no reason. Then this fat white guy wearing street clothes tells her she has to apologize to the other fat white (Beaner) guy who she was having a yelling match with in the parking lot.

They didn't like the fact she was yelling at some fat old guy who was letting his daughter do something illegal.

Too bad for them they didn't know she was interning at the D.A.'s office.

FUCKING DUMB SHITS IN SMALL TOWNS
>>
>>132208129
Alright thats cool? Do you have the CDC data or NSDUH to back it up?
"I said X" is pretty flimsy shit.
>>
>>132205273
Nigger detected.
>>
File: black_parenting3.webm (2MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
black_parenting3.webm
2MB, 224x400px
>>
>>132208374
Thanks for clearing that up. I had an incredibly hard time finding any kind of source on this story aside from the OP's video.

With such a case you'd think it'd be all over the news especially since there were no true reasons to detain her at all. The police force in many areas appear to be very corrupt.

>I also don't like the black girl's attitude but I guess it's justifiable considering the circumstances.
>>
File: 1469939325153.png (400KB, 448x513px) Image search: [Google]
1469939325153.png
400KB, 448x513px
>>132201066
>Reminded me why i don't come to this shithole
>Still here after 33 posts
Well isn't OP a flaming faggot
>>
File: black_parenting4.webm (2MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
black_parenting4.webm
2MB, 360x360px
>>
>>132201550
why yes when your job's description includes "working to serve the people", the people kinda tell you what to do, even if they are dumb panicky animals.
>>
File: black_parenting8.webm (1MB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
black_parenting8.webm
1MB, 224x400px
>>
>>132208390
is this why blacks are usually retarded? they repeatedly get dropped on their heads as babies?
>>
File: arrest_me.webm (3MB, 854x470px) Image search: [Google]
arrest_me.webm
3MB, 854x470px
FUCK COPS AN SHEIT

SHE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>132208640
well duh i came to stay just for this thread but it's late and the bread is stale
>>132208458
http://pacrimestats.info/trend_reports.aspx?p=%5C2010%5CCriminal_Justice_Trend_Reports%5CDrug_Abuse_Violations

in my state at least it's mostly whites but feel free to research what i've forgotten/can't be assed to post and see most drug abuse and violations are whites in the usa. Not that it really matters right now especially not you of all people, roachboy, you aren't even white.
>>
>>132208792
I saw the story on that years ago, they're actually just brown asians.
>>
File: pharmacy_niggin.webm (3MB, 552x358px) Image search: [Google]
pharmacy_niggin.webm
3MB, 552x358px
>>
>>132208374
if two random people try to hold me somewhere without showing identification, they are getting shot
>>
File: black_parenting6.webm (848KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
black_parenting6.webm
848KB, 479x479px
>>
>>132208374
Pretty sure operating a vehicle without license can be done under supervision as low as the age of 13, As far as traffic density that can be debated as that usually the limitation of allowing them to operate a vehicle in traffic for learning purposes. Sec. 521.027. PERSONS EXEMPT FROM LICENSE REQUIREMENT. (4)
>>
/pol/ - boot polish
>>
>>132203424
>nigger literally shoots the ground in front of him
>my almonds
>>
File: chicken.webm (383KB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.webm
383KB, 404x720px
>>
File: church_niggin.webm (2MB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
church_niggin.webm
2MB, 400x272px
>>
File: resturant_niggin.webm (867KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
resturant_niggin.webm
867KB, 360x640px
>>
>>132209051

The cop did flash his badge, but he looked like any other old balding fuckhead standing around walmart looking fat and depressed, and these days you can't tell who is actually a cop, especially if there is no cop car and no uniform, since you can buy a fake badge online.

They should have let her alone since it was really the other guy that was in violation of the law anyway.

But they didn't, and now they're national news for being stupid as fuck.
>>
File: bus_niggin.webm (988KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bus_niggin.webm
988KB, 320x240px
>>
File: We5alD2gQto.jpg (101KB, 1280x613px) Image search: [Google]
We5alD2gQto.jpg
101KB, 1280x613px
>>132200040
In Russia you can get arrested for reading it's own Constitution, you know
>>
>>132208946
So you needed to distill down from national trend to state trend to spin your numbers? you sure showed me. But atleast the whities have you beat in binge drinking.
I already told you, I'm bored so shitposting is the best hobby.
>>
>>132209337
don't worry only very few police are like him, even if there are hundreds of thousands of cases and videos saying otherwise. Its extremely rare and a needle in the haystack for cops to not know what the fuck they're doing
>>
File: turkey_sub_niggin.webm (3MB, 400x326px) Image search: [Google]
turkey_sub_niggin.webm
3MB, 400x326px
>>
>>132209159

Maybe in some other state, but not in Texas. The minimum legal age in TX is 15.
>>
>>132209159
>Pretty sure operating a vehicle without license can be done under supervision as low as the age of 13

in the US it's 13 in some states under Ag permits but 14.5 legally as an interstate means of transport
>>
>>132209443
I actually just don't feel like finding the national trend for you, google is legal in your country right?
>>
File: black_culture.webm (2MB, 320x182px) Image search: [Google]
black_culture.webm
2MB, 320x182px
>>
>>132209495
That was texas legal code ..., 15 is the requirement for a learners license, not for vehicle operation itself.
>>
>>132209476
>break glasses all over food
>grab food
>>
File: just_niggin_tire.webm (3MB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
just_niggin_tire.webm
3MB, 640x352px
>>
>>132209472

Most police I know are much much more tolerant of stupid people behavior than I would ever be, and have much better split-second judgment. It's hard being a cop/zookeeper.
>>
>>132200040

Nobody said they wouldn't be arrested. The argument is that they wouldn't be killed. And they wouldn't be. You just posted a video that proved the point: she was chill, she did what police said and didn't fucking die.
>>
>>132209573
>secret kfc spicy recipe
>>
>>132209337

I'm still going to assume there are significant parts to this story we aren't in the know on
>>
File: nig_dinner.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
nig_dinner.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>132209573
>grab food
>africa has 60% of the world's arable land
>>
>>132209713
I finally see!
>>
>>132202218
well why the fuck was she being detained? why, in your mind, is there no onus on the cops to act "rationally" here?
>>
File: nig_dessert.webm (2MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
nig_dessert.webm
2MB, 480x272px
>>132209573
>grab food
>>
>>132209571

You have to be 16 to operate on your own? I dunno. Under special circumstances, maybe. I know for sure you can't be 14 since you can't even take the Driver's Ed unless you're 15.

My Dad would let me drive the car around the farm when I was 10, lol, but that was just on our property in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, and the local police were my cousins anyway.
>>
>>132209537
it sprawls out a really quick layout with all the data. you can read the whole report if you want but it's more for details on methods and abstracting causes and effects blah blah.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus16.pdf#050 Dig to your hearts content
>>
File: street_niggin.webm (2MB, 222x400px) Image search: [Google]
street_niggin.webm
2MB, 222x400px
>>132209650
>Most police I know are much much more tolerant of stupid people behavior than I would ever be, and have much better split-second judgment. It's hard being a cop/zookeeper.
You think?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhaIZu2scH0
>>
>>132201764
BTFO
T
F
O
>>132201654
>>
The context isn't exactly stated so what's there to judge? You can legally be detained for a number of reasons and if they legitimately had a reason then its as simple as that.

Detainment and arrests have two different legal definitions and an officer "detaining" you can be as simple as being stopped and asked a question; in the state of Texas this is much broader and has even been expanded into something sort of like stop and frisk, I.e. an officer wants to question you he can stop you and failure to comply with simple questions during so can lead to an arrest.
Its just a legal grey area used for your run of the mill crackhead, the cop was being sort of a prick but it was all done within the law; nogs shouldn't have the ability to pressure people out of jobs who aren't in violation of the law.

This sort of shit happens daily to people that aren't compliant.
>>
>>132209537
>I-I-I just don't FEEL like winning the argument...
>>
File: canibal.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
canibal.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>
>>132209862
What? this had nothing to do with operating on your own. The learner license is for 15-18 under supervision, however in Texas legal code operating a vehicle has explicit exemptions, which is why I provided it for you to read, god you're a lazy cow.
>>
>>132209979
>Niggers
>>
>>132205393
man racists get so worked up
>>
File: nig_prom.webm (2MB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
nig_prom.webm
2MB, 320x400px
>>
Cops make mistakes.. and they will be punished appropriately. What's the issue?
>>
>>132200040
Ah got mah wingz
>>
File: family_reunion_niggin.webm (3MB, 358x640px) Image search: [Google]
family_reunion_niggin.webm
3MB, 358x640px
>>
File: nig_toilet.webm (541KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
nig_toilet.webm
541KB, 640x360px
>>
>>132210104

None of those exemptions let you operate at 14.
>>
>>132204249
>Another day in a butthole podunk town run by idiots.

well fuck, white trash making the rest of us look bad again.
>>
File: nig_abortion.webm (715KB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
nig_abortion.webm
715KB, 400x226px
>>
>>132201066
Not much to talk about. She did what she's supposed to. Let them file a bogus report then walked away unharmed. Most niggers flip out while being armed with a criminal history and get shot.
>>
>>132208374
White trash can't be tolerated, they're no better than nigs.
>>
>>132210646
Fair enough, reviewed it, skipped over the nonresidential portion in speed reading it.
>>
>>132210634
>2500 years since the roman empire
>they had toilets
>>
>>132204693
It's not that big of a deal. Get arrested for no reason. Get released. Or you can fuck around like a moron and get shot.
>>
>>132209905
But no breakdowns of race, sex and drug usage or arrest.
>>
File: 1497055097827.jpg (85KB, 425x604px) Image search: [Google]
1497055097827.jpg
85KB, 425x604px
>>132209979
oh, my sides
>>
>>132210505
Jesus Christ. Why do you make fat black women lose their cloths when they fights. Why?!?
>>
File: 1495503672084.gif (275KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1495503672084.gif
275KB, 540x810px
>>132210156

Robert Briffault, The Mothers, also the IQ gap for social and behavioural economy

>africans lack a dialectic for for long term planning, they always live in the now with no foresight for ramification
>they're more tribal and ethnocentric, much much more violent
>black youth will become fully realized by 10years of age due to a total lack of societal/economic pressures, meaning they'll retard in highschool and perform poorly in post-secondary

Blacks really are savages, the entire reason Liberal PC exists is to mask the massive amount of welfare being given to these retards. Elevating the inferior races into reproduction also costs a fucking ton of tax money.

>our lives are lived in usury for the weak and the corrupt
>>
File: jense-wojack.png (99KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
jense-wojack.png
99KB, 500x500px
>>132204905
>tfw your parents circumcised you because your father's family do it

just fucking end me boys
>>
>>132210505
Planet of the Sheboons
>>
>>132204926
Former chief of the FBI here. You can detain if you feel like it.
>>
File: 46889093_p0.jpg (214KB, 900x882px) Image search: [Google]
46889093_p0.jpg
214KB, 900x882px
>>132200040
One less dindu.

If only, she's going to get a massive amount of money in court. This is probably the best thing that's ever happened to her, assuming she didn't actually do anything wrong prior to this video.
>>
>>132210974
So you don't actually have any data to support your original claim?
>>
>>132201072
>le ama
go away reddit nigger
>>
File: IbLCcEY.jpg (64KB, 980x733px) Image search: [Google]
IbLCcEY.jpg
64KB, 980x733px
>>132209979
>>
>>132211152
I already posted some, i was just pointing out he didn't post any.
>>
>>132211152
And remove yourself from his kebab.
>>
>>132200040
The only thing irregular here is the fact that she must have actually won a pageant. Good for her putting that faggot in his place though.
>>
>>132211123
you can do all kinds of shit if you don't get caught being a nigger. but Brocephus here got caught being a nigger.
>>
>>132211060
That gif is so comfy. Why is your flag gay?
>>
>>132210068
>refugees welcome
>>
>>132210974
"Use of selected substances in the past month among persons aged 12 and over, by age, sex, race,
and Hispanic origin: United States, selected years 2002–2015 " to include Illicit, perscription, alcohol, cigarettes and I believe 'other'. Seriously man, I'm not here to debate for you, I even gave you national collected data where only arrests are left off the table so it's technically more friendly for you.
>>
>>132200040
can someone tl;dr this without the bullshit?
what happened?
what was the reason they were saying she was detained?
why aren't these things just made clear?
you are being detained - why?
clearly there is more to this
> ham isaaaks friend
who is isaac and why is this important?
> i have not done shit
> want to talk about what happened
so what happened?
this video literally is bullshit because it shows NOTHING
ANY video that just shows an arrest without context can be shown to be bullshit
>>132201066
AND THIS SHILL is why this video was posted in the first place
stupid lying nigger cunts
YOU CAN LITERALLY SHOW ANY ARREST WITHOUT INFORMATION and if you believe that video is the alpha and omega on that your brain will say "but there's literally no reason"
this is a psy op
sage, report, kill commies
>>132201072
thanks
it's almost like they're saying 911 shouldn't exist
> HELP SOMEONE IS COMMITTING A CRIME
EXCUUUUSE ME!! - PLEASE HAND THE PHONE TO THEM AND LET ME GET THEIR SIDE OF THE STORY!!
> HELP MY HOUSE IS ON FIRE
BUT M'AM I FEEL KINDA CHILL IN MY AIRCON CALL CENTER HERE, ARE YOU SURE THERE'S A FIRE?
> HELP I'M BEING RAPED
MISS? I AM NOT EVEN TOUCHING MYSELF - HOW DARE YOU CALL 911 AND ACCUSE ME OF THAT

FUCKING

PSYOP

NIGGGGEEEEERRRRS
>>
I'm not racist but we should slaughter all niggers.
>>
>>132201437
There is more to it than this
this is a psyop - why were they thinking they had to detain her?
this was a well organized psyop
this is a clock nigger 2.0
that's why she was smiling - it was all an act
anyone else see any other people filming while this happened?
Why were they detaining her?
>>
>>132200040
> or killed
THIS IS A PSYOP
THIS IS FAKED
why were they detaining her? video has zero context
fuck you OP
I will rape your brainstem
>>
File: 23image.jpg (262KB, 480x616px) Image search: [Google]
23image.jpg
262KB, 480x616px
>>132201737
>Or the cop arrested her over nothing
Seems pretty unlikely a police chief would just risk his career and pension on arresting some nigger over nothing because muhh racist pigs. Most likely she did do something but says she dindu nuffin. If the guy needed to racially vent he could have just put on his uniform and cane an actual felon nigger no one would care about in a less public place.

So really, all logic points to her actually doing something and playing her BLM shit as a defense.
>>
File: nigs_711.webm (412KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
nigs_711.webm
412KB, 400x300px
>>
>>132206499
this. your average police officers are egomaniac control freaks. typical positions of power draw the psychopaths.
>>
>>132208859

I love this so much. What really gets me is the obvious cry face that he does about 2-3 breaths after he gets maced. Tough guy for sure.
>>
File: pawn_shop_niggin.webm (1MB, 768x436px) Image search: [Google]
pawn_shop_niggin.webm
1MB, 768x436px
>>
>>132211666
Damn fine trips son.
Dead nigger webm too.
>>
>>132206701
Whites are a greater proportion of the population and cops are less hesitant to shoot white people because the media doesn't care and no one is going to riot. Now if you shoot a young black boy who dindu nuffin on his way to church, then half the city burns down, you have your life threatened, etc.

>>132206537
Most white people know a basic understanding of the law and they know an arrest does not mean you are guilty nor is an arrest a permanent record unless you are found guilty.
>>
>>132200040
You have no clue what the she-boon did, this is clearly the boon trying to act cool after thinking she was fucking with just some random old white dad.

she boon was wrong
>>
>>132211196
You posted state statistics when talking about an alleged racial trend. When it was pointed out that your data was insufficient, you said that you actually just don't feel like finding the right data.
>>
>>132211590
http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/2017/07/an-equal-protection-parable-out-of.html

a beaner and an off duty cop were trying to push their weight around but their attempted prey was a law student; personal army attempt blew up in their face
>>
File: 1496430633268.png (47KB, 159x176px) Image search: [Google]
1496430633268.png
47KB, 159x176px
>>132204249
>so she signaled
BULLSHIT, I've never seen a nigger signal.
>>
File: moldy.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
moldy.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>132211671
>your average police officers are egomaniac control freaks. typical positions of power draw the psychopaths.
you antifa little bitches are a riot

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhaIZu2scH0

die in a fire, commies
>>
>>132211468
Well i mean you did post a 400 page pdf.
But ok, apparently overall whites only take the cake for prescription abuse and alcohol not illicit drugs. Still "Data are based on household interviews of a sample of the civilian noninstitutionalized population aged 12 and over" is not what i'd call the most relevant source. Where i'm from, most druggies are still white. But yes overall whites are slightly less likely to abuse illicit drugs than blacks, according to cdc. Is that better for you?
>>
>>132211642

but that's not what the investigation uncovered, and the two aging imbeciles had to abdicate

that web function called google.com - use it
>>
>>132200040

I loathe BLM, Trayvon and every other dindu thug with a mile long record that was fucking around on people up to this point got what was coming..except Castillo or however you spell his name.

Castillo was stupid and not following orders but didn't deserve to die for it and the spic cop was a paranoid idiot.

This chick however seems to be in the right.
>>
>>132211895
Anecdotes, etc.

>>132211926
>when an 100-lbs 5' female attacks
>>
>>132211936
If prison population was included the data would skew hard against your argument, especially if you're one of those clowns that think that the law is out to get you They don't have the time to arrest all black people.
>>
>>132211806
No you had it right the first time, there are more whites and thus more of them to hunt than anyone else, The truth is the media only cares when a black is killed by a white. Not when a white kills a white or when a black kills a black because it's trendy and for ratings. If they were really worried about riots they'd put more restrictions on football games and other sports related activities whites are known to riot over quite often.
>>
>>132212088
>when an 100-lbs 5' female attacks
you pussy faggots are so easy to spot
>>
>>132212092
How? And that would just mean a lot of black people are in prison, how they all got there would be a different story. It's debatable if the law is out to get blacks. You wouldn't know regardless. No matter how many poorly made stereotypes then attempted justifications you pull out.
>>
>>132200040
Bump for fuck the police.
>>
>>132212299

>when a 5'2" manlet counterattacks
>>
>>132212013
To be fair Trayvon didn't have to take orders from a make pretend cop either, especially one told by police not to follow him so you should probably add him to your list.
>>
>>132200040
>interact with police
>be belligerent and argue
what did black people mean by this
>>
>>132212013
Nigs nig > paranoid cops > blacks die > nigs nig > ...
>>
>>132212365
Well if the arguments of the 'war on drugs' is to be bought into, Blacks have that high trend for incarceration for possession and trafficking of marijuana in general. Whether it should or shouldn't be legal isn't the problem, the fact that it's currently illegal is where they get themselves fucked.
>>
File: African Culture.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
African Culture.webm
3MB, 480x360px
why dont niggers go back to Africa if they feel so oppressed in white countries
>>
>>132212451
>never question authority
>eu flag

Checks out. Enjoy the rapefugees.
>>
>>132212519
And the part when the CIA purposely smuggled crack and cocaine into black communities 30-40 years ago should be brought into as well.
>>
File: You (2).jpg (236KB, 1136x806px) Image search: [Google]
You (2).jpg
236KB, 1136x806px
>>132209862
>My Dad would let me drive the car around the farm when I was 10

You're a white kid who grew up on a farm and only seen a few black people before moving out. It gets so tiresome having to encounter you idiots on /pol/ day in and day out. You won't change your mind no matter the evidence and only rarely if someone personally gets hurt near you. So the best I can hope is that your future daughter or mother gets raped by a nigger or even worse and you snap out of it. Sadly the fact you require such pain to wake up means your race is doomed.
>>
>>132211642
Yeah, they would. They're small town cops, they think they can do whatever the fuck they want. And so far, the courts tend to agree with them.

Fuck the pigs.
>>
>>132206908
>Lol, what? In my state, which is 99.999% white
The shoe fits.
>>
>>132212556
>why dont niggers go back to Africa if they feel so oppressed in white countries
There aren't any gibs there.
>>
>>132203769
>When manlets come out to play
>>
>>132212686
you question authority in only two situations:
1. in the courts
2. when you actually have a chance against the entire police system, like a rebellion against the government or something

otherwise your just a dumb nigger whos going to end up in dead or in jail
>>
File: 1343482226836.jpg (14KB, 225x223px) Image search: [Google]
1343482226836.jpg
14KB, 225x223px
>>132209739
That made my stomach turn
>>
>>132212734
While that's fucked up, did the crack get jammed down their throat or did they willingly experiment only to get caught in a scheme with highly addictive substances? Horse to water my friend.
>>
>>132212786
Sure won't be going to the poorest country in europe then. Thankfully you cannot go back to somewhere you've never been tho
>>
>She did nothing on the video
Okay do you realize that the negro could have lied and done something before the video started?
No? Okay.
>but she said she dindunuffin
lmao
>>
>>132212741

Take your meds you psycho. Tri-county mental health services is free for you but someone's paying for it.
>>
>>132212958
In an epidemic you don't need it to be shoved up your nose for it to effect you, people were born addicted to crack.
>>
>>132213042
The cop also later said she dindu nuffin.
>>
>>132213140
Where was that?
>>
File: 1497023761146-1.png (198KB, 520x388px) Image search: [Google]
1497023761146-1.png
198KB, 520x388px
The police ARE NOT your friends, no matter what color you are. It is them vs everyone else, and they are just as willing to murder a white man as they are hoping to kill a nigger. I knew two cops. One is dead now, but he was a sheriff. Never drove without a beer in his hand. He taught his kid (my buddy) to drive that way. The other one is still alive and a friend of mine; he drives like an asshole (one day he cut me off at an intersection as I was heading to his house. He apologized when we both got there; he wouldn't have done it if he had recognized me he said), owns Illegal guns, illegal mags, dated a 16-year-old, bragged about knowing a guy who killed 6 people...

The cops are a gang. They should be regarded and reviled as such. You are one of them, or you go out of your way to be a fried, otherwise you are trash. They'll kill you without a second thought and use you as a statistic to brag. It's black and white for them. Always remember what you are dealing with.
>>
>>132211895
looks like the burgens from the movie trolls
>>
I showed this video to my wife's son... we both agree it was racist
>>
>>132213101
source? the person would have to born from someone who was using dummy
>>
>>132213169
>>132201437

read the other articles too, this all started because she called out another guy for doing something illegal who happened to be the police chief's friend, it was a personal vendetta.
>>
When a monkey escapes the zoo, do you wait for it to cause a mess before you send it back? Or do you attempt to catch it as fast as possible before damage can be done.

This is no different. Why you americans think these animals deserve rights and liberty is beyond me
>>
>>132213374

You never heard of crack babies or prenatal cocaine exposure?
>>
>>132213412

>implying you know anything about animals rights or humans right

I wear a size 10 thank you
>>
>>132213582
go eat a banana nigger ape, we dont want you getting angry and getting shot
>>
>>132213679
no thanks i will give it to you as a side dish for your boiled fetus soup and cat dick stir fry, take it as a peace offering.
>>
>>132213397
k
>>
>>132213101
Again, they are also choices made, while crack babies are born addicted they also get treatment for such if the parents care(oxymoron given how they were affected). they all willingly started themselves otherwise.
>>
>>132213302
They're the only gang Ive had problems with.
>>
>>132214103
true but still, the crack was given directly to a community so even if people chose to do it and get addicted, it would have never been possible without the ones that brought it there in the first place. It could have happened to any communities. The effects still linger on to this day
>>
File: 1497571189468.png (62KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
1497571189468.png
62KB, 227x221px
>>132200040
It works 99.9% of the time.
>>
The dumb Texan pigs treated her like they normally treat black people.... but it turns out that she's studying pre-law and educated. That's why she owned their faggot asses, and the police chief resigned like a bitch.

The cops treated her like they normally treat negroes. They probably hoped she would yell or try to fight so they could slam her to the ground and arrest her for "resisting arrest". That's a bullshit tactic the pigs use when they want to arrest someone.

This woman owned those fuckin' retarded rednecks.
>>
>>132211500
http://www.texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/commerce-police-chief-arrested-miss-black-texas-resigned/

School board trustee Beane is out teaching his 14 year old daughter to drive.
Nigger cuts them off.
Beane approaches nigger at Walmart, asks/tells her she cut off his 14 year old daughter.
Nigger says she shouldn't be driving.
Beane is triggered, sees police chief Crews offduty and gets him involved.
Nigger is understandably uppity & does not want to answer questions or anything of that nature.
Triggered old men call the cops, uniform shows up and is commanded to cuff the nigger.

TL;DR;TL;DR:
Nigger is in the right here.
>>
>>132201475

Good little bootlicker.
>>
for all she knew she was about to be abducted and raped and killed by some racist white cops.
>>
>>132206908
Hello fellow Mainer. Do you have your wood for the season chopped yet?
>>
>>132200040
Dont forget to subcribe
>>
>>132200040
Why are american niggers such disgusting creatures?
>>
>>132217980
United-statian are jewified and negroified, anything that comes from this cursed land is disgusting and the stuff with which civilisational destruction is made of.
>>
File: 1486306698392.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486306698392.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>132204905
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.