[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck does anyone living in an American urban multicultural

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1498245681237.png (2MB, 716x915px) Image search: [Google]
1498245681237.png
2MB, 716x915px
How the fuck does anyone living in an American urban multicultural center here manage to continue having the will to live? Every time I take a """vacation""" to these places literally all I see is drunkards and people high on drugs screaming and tumbling around. I see interracial relationships and (most likely illegal) spics, invading your personal space. I just recently had a few casually lean on my family's fucking table while I was out eating dinner as if nobody was there. I see interracial relationships everywhere, stereotypes in full. ALWAYS a beta white Manlet with some 4/10 or below gook, both of whom look terrified and startled at everything they see, I see niggers dressed like actual pimps with silver grills and leather pants walking with blonde white girls and Latinas dressed like whores. And the hordes, and hordes, and hordes of mestizos going around speaking Spanglish with their goblin children. Don't even get me started on the increasing middle eastern presence, and the occasional Jew who seems almost blissful as he observes the degeneracy around him, with his wide rimmed glasses and balding hairline.

Every single thing you can imagine degenerate and disgusting about the modern west is magnified here. A huge Mish mash of different people and cultures who don't like each other, who don't trust each other, and 90% of whom are violent and alcoholics and/or drug addicts. ALSO OF NOTE : I always thought the interracial thing was a meme, because it really is in rural and suburban areas. But in cities? It is, absolutely serious here, way more common than same race pairings, at least in my experience. I'm seriously depressed at the moment knowing this is where our entire civilization is headed.
>>
>>132196167
The ultimate red pill is realizing we are doomed.
>>
bump for interest
>>
c'est la víe
>>
>>132196167
You learn to live with it eventually, but not without consequences. I'm so desensitized at this point that I ought to leave soon if I want anything at all to shock me anymore.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.