[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Bodyslams CNN: The "outrage: " is it manufactured

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 23.jpg (53KB, 393x411px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
53KB, 393x411px
Trump Bodyslams CNN:

The "outrage: " is it manufactured fake, or do they actually think it incites violence against reporters? Are they unaware it's 2017 and it's time to fight political correctness with memes?
>>
Their brains have forgotten (if they ever learned) how to have a reasonable response. They only know full retard mode
>>
>>132195848
I don't know, did Barron really think his dad was dead?
>>
>>132196133
fuck off new world order scum
>>
File: 1495838062849.gif (3MB, 460x373px) Image search: [Google]
1495838062849.gif
3MB, 460x373px
>>132195848

>CNN Thinking.

That would require them to have a fucking brain.
>>
File: 615078_v2.jpg (68KB, 403x648px) Image search: [Google]
615078_v2.jpg
68KB, 403x648px
>>132196222
Bitch bitch bitch.
>>
>>132195848
Fake news.
>>
>>132196343
quit redpilling my thread with your saudi arabia bullshit also benghazi was a CIA arms smuggling operation 7 warehouses around benghazi were owned by saudi arabia smuggling arms to rebels YA YA YA i know all that fuck off pig
>>
>>132195848
Reporters are spoiled brats that think they are entitled to do whatever they want. I wish ill will upon them.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
if u really wanna redpill me tell me the link between zionism and saudis

blow my mind
>>
>>132196222
New world order? Has /pol/ really descended to this level of knowledge? NWO is a meme. There never has been nor will be a NWO. The same folks running the show now are the same ones from hundreds of years ago.

The axis winning WW2 would have been a NWO
>>
>>132196728
ya the rothchilds controlling 40%+ of the world's resource is really "not new world order" the black budget of the USA is "not new world order" get real check the illicit drug trade and where the money flows you paid e-thug
>>
File: 1498734777506.png (722KB, 608x764px) Image search: [Google]
1498734777506.png
722KB, 608x764px
>>132196597
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

>Against the constitution
>Love the flag of traitors
>Openly defy the founding fathers' wishes on a daily basis and try to create of America LITERALLY what it was created to oppose (theocracy)
Why do right wingers hate America so much?
>>
I studied journalism for four years and refused to apply for work in the industry after graduating due to how repulsive I find the whole business.

I can speak with some authority when I say that the vast majority of journalists and media types are gossipy bitchy women, especially the men.

This is a more honest reaction than most of the journos involved would admit to each other. They'll tell each other its for ratings, but it's hard not to be aware of just how fucking despised the mass media is in middle America. First Greg "breaking news" Gianforte, and now this.

It's more difficult than you'd think for a self involved media socialite to process the idea that they may not be as well loved as they thought.
>>
>>132197575
like gay people
>>
>>132197484
He's not saying "shut down the MSM" he's saying "these people are charlatans and fear mongers"
Why do left wingers have such a shallow view of how freedom works? you have freedom TO say what you want. you do not have freedom FROM people calling you out for being a liar. You do however have the freedom TO prove them wrong and verbally retaliate.
>>
>>132198036
Except they're not. Those are the shit propaganda outlets YOU fuckers worship. And if you don't like how the news is handled, perhaps you should stop sucking capitalism's dick so fucking much. ALL of what you're complaining about is YOUR OWN FAULT.
>>
>>132196636
Saudis and Israel formed Isis.
>>
>>132198036

>You do however have the freedom TO prove them wrong and verbally retaliate.

Just don't bother doing it on /pol/ unless you're ready for people to call you a paid shill, especially if you have anything smart to say.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.