[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this fat fuck Everyone in NJ hates this fat fuck He

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 20170703_001138.png (2MB, 1440x1973px) Image search: [Google]
20170703_001138.png
2MB, 1440x1973px
I hate this fat fuck

Everyone in NJ hates this fat fuck

He has an approval rating of 15 fucking percent

Next in line for governor is a kike Goldman banker

Fucking kill me I hate this state I want to DIE
>>
bump, fuck this guy.
>>
I left that shitstate and never looked back.

>I moved to IL
What a twist.
>>
File: 1442804991487.jpg (429KB, 751x751px)
1442804991487.jpg
429KB, 751x751px
>>132193785
i wanna bang his wife damn her ass is THICC
>>
>>132193785
he has a coolest
hahaha
>>
that's not a state owned beach....that's a private beach....NICE THREAD FAGGOT.
>>
File: fact.png (433KB, 806x626px) Image search: [Google]
fact.png
433KB, 806x626px
Thats his private beach you idiot.

Thats not a public beach. Fake news
>>
>>132193785
Hahahahaha
Fuck new jersey
Anyone not a nigger is retarded
>>
>>132193785
Going to go out on a limb and assume due to the private road and private house and private access down to the beach that is a private beach.
>>
>>132193785
Maybe you fucks shouldn't have run out of money and you could enjoy the beach as well.
>>
why are the beaches closed
>>
>>132193785
Come to Utah or Idaho
>>
I'm one of the 15%.

He's fucking good - because the State is still run by corrupt democrats, and somehow he gets shit on his agenda done.

It's a fucking miracle in this shithole.

Without him, nothing would stop them from going full Illinois bankrupt and using my money to pay shady Union shops to dig holed, fill them up, and dig them again.
>>
>>132193785
nobody likes that fat faggot
>>
>>132193785
Are you happy at the fact trump cucked him?
>>
>>132193785

>>132195484
this guy knows whats up. Christie kept gun control at bay, kept the budget reasonable (see this shutdown) and stood up to the teacher unions.

Murphy is going to go for intense gun control. He's bad news
>>
>>132193785
>I hate this state
Does anyone actually like it?
>>
>>132195484
Go fuck yourself you liar.
>>
>>132195788
Murphy isnt going to do shit about the current gun situation in NJ. Stop fearmongering you crackhead.

Christie is a horrible human being and you should feel ashamed for supporting him.
>>
>>132193785
I was disappointed to see Chris Christie stand up with Donald Trump, I was hoping the president would know better than to throw in with that fuck fuck.

But oh well, ultimately didn't change much.
>>
>>132193785
>Democrat legislature can't pass a budget
>Christie shuts down non-essential government functions, like beaches
>Goes to the governor's house which is located by the beach
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.