[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people identify Obama as a black man when he's mixed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: obama-gq-1215-05.jpg (31KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
obama-gq-1215-05.jpg
31KB, 400x494px
Why do people identify Obama as a black man when he's mixed and was raised by white folk?
>>
>>132191567
personally I never did identity him as black - Michelle is the real black american of the duo
>>
>>132191567
That was the narrative they were pushing.
>>
>>132191567
It was the only way to get the idiot elected. By the color of his skin.
>>
>>132191567
He's still a nigger
>>
>>132191567
Part-black was enough to shill him as "First black president" to all the nigger voters
>>
>>132191567
When you mix radioactive material with water it's toxic and no longer considered water.

Same with black genes. He's black just like it's not water anymore
>>
>>132191567
Obama is black. His tranny-banging half-brother is just some kike puppet.
>>
>>132191567
Obama admitted that he started identifying himself entirely as black because it allowed him to exploit it for personal gain.
>>
>>132192244
>tranny-banging
based
>>
File: 1498445644067.jpg (123KB, 698x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498445644067.jpg
123KB, 698x720px
>>132191567
Obama = good
White = bad
>>
>>132191567
you inherit the race of your father. faggot.
plus 1 drop rule. faggot. but we don't want no half breed anyways.
>>
>>132191567
This explains it.
https://youtu.be/NySSDYyjoCM
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 406x410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 406x410px
>>132191567
It's called

>One Drop of Blood

It used to be used by Southern whites as a tool of oppression, now it's a tool of blacks all over the country to boost their numbers so they can bully the largest number of people possible into voting blue.

It's the same reason pic related says he's black.
>>
>>132192437
>thicc
>>
>>132191567
>Why do people identify Obama as a black man when he's mixed and was raised by white folk?

Because that is how obama identified himself.
>>
Whites see mixed ppl as blacks.. alotta blscks see mixed ppl as not really black unless they successful then they clain it.
>>
>>132192715
>It's the same reason pic related says he's black.

But, he has ZERO drops of black in him.

None.
>>
>>132191567
call him what he really is, a jew
>>
>>132193074
He thinks he does, so he thinks he's black. He's dumb, but that doesn't make him a bad example.

How many "Irish" Americans do you know that probably don't have any Irish ancestry or whose nearest Irish ancestor was 10+ generations back? Same idea. It's pretty deeply ingrained into American culture.
>>
I think if America ever elects an ACTUAL black, (I know, I know, won't happen) But for arguments sake let's say America elects a full on, slave descent full blooded black.
Then and ONLY then will Obama retroactively become known as what he is; The First Mulatto President.
>>
>>132191567
I didn't originally think of obama as black, nor did I care about his heritage. I disliked him for his policies, but over time, with the continuous identity politics in my face, began to understand the leftists and how identity is important. Obama is black, whether he's 50/50 or 100% doesn't matter, he identifies with blacks. These last 8 years were a real eye opener for me(and for many others) that identity does matter- you can't win by being a straight-up libertarian. Those with in-group preferences will always win. This is why societies and cultures exist in the first place...
>>
>>132191567
Honestly, whites are the ones responsible for the success of Barack Obama.
>>
>>132191567
Because he can use it to his advantage politically. People can't say bad shit about black people. And nigger/lib voters will be sympathetic.

But real talk this nigger and acts and talks more white than me. Only black thing about this Uncle Tom is that he likes basketball, and wants to give away gibs.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.