[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This online backlash was able to mobilize a strange vanguard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

>This online backlash was able to mobilize a strange vanguard of teenage gamers, pseudonymous swastika-posting anime lovers, ironic South Park conservatives, anti-feminist pranksters, nerdish harassers and meme-making trolls whose dark humor and love of transgression for its own sake made it hard to know what political views were genuinely held and what were merely, as they used to say, for the lulz. What seemed to hold them all together in their obscurity was a love of mocking the earnestness and moral self-flattery of what felt like a tired liberal intellectual conformity running right through from establishment liberal politics to the more militant enforcers of new sensitivities from thewackiest corners of Tumblr to campus politics.
>Angela Nagle is one of the few writers anywhere who has consistently refused to hold a double standard for virulent racism and misogyny even when it came in edgy countercultural packaging. Kill All Normies is a brilliant exposé of the new faces of online nihilism and fascism, which can no longer be explained away as doing it “for the lulz”.
There are baby boomers who spent money on this shit.
>>
>>132186197
I just want to express my ideas for their own sake and not worry about the social consequences. This is the most alien possible perspective to normies, who do everything only for the social value of the thing, so they'll never really "get" 4chan.
>>
>>132186197
Christ, does she know how to use periods and commas properly? That kept running on for miles. And a whole book is written like this? With people paying money for it? Fuck's sake, I see more elegant shitposts on a daily basis.
>>
This is better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>132186197
Never knew I was an ironic South Park conservative until now
>>
http://thermidormag.com/angela-nagles-wild-ride/
>>
Wheres the part that says we are just tired of the lefts bullshit especially when it started invading our personal hobbies and entertainment?
>>
>>132186500
Normies are permanently stunted in the child phase of tying your identity to the social judgment of others and whether or not their behavior conforms to a preferred social group. Not to say that all humans don't have this, but for children their social clique is the primary crux of their entire identity as a person, and Normies never ever grow out of this.
>>
File: 9512485.jpg (88KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
9512485.jpg
88KB, 1360x924px
>These replies
You motherfuckers are all crazy...
>>
How is it that people have been trying and failing to define this place for over a decade? Any of us here could accurately define 4chan in 5 seconds, but these people can't get it right in a fucking book?
>>
>>132187251
>This is written better than the book is
Really descends my testicles
>>
>>132186500
This.

Try to have any discussion about any "controversial" topic irl... It's like trying to convince a religious priest that humans wouldn't exist if some ayys didn't mix their DNA with chimps.
>>
>>132186197
>What seemed to hold them all together in their obscurity was a love of mocking the earnestness and moral self-flattery of what felt like a tired liberal intellectual conformity running right through from establishment liberal politics to the more militant enforcers of new sensitivities from thewackiest corners of Tumblr to campus politics.
pretty accurate assessment desu
>>
File: CsUXYRNVIAEMEPr.jpg (70KB, 1079x718px) Image search: [Google]
CsUXYRNVIAEMEPr.jpg
70KB, 1079x718px
Kill all normie faggots including this writer !
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.