/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight, >God lets bad things happen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4295.jpg (66KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4295.jpg
66KB, 583x435px
So let me get this straight,

>God lets bad things happen to the world in order to test our faith
>he knows what decisions we'll make however we do not, that's why it's in our best interest to do good
But how is god not evil for letting bad things happen to good people? Is Satan even bad for punishing the wicked if they deserve it? Do they deserve it if there's no free will.

Pls help
>>
>>132183978
lets just get this out of the way
chocola is best girl
>>
>>132184035
I actually don't watch anime but go on
>>
>>132183978
I didnt even read your shit OP but i like your pic and stole it
>>
I'll help you quick. He doesn't exist.
>>
>>132184103
keep it that way you blob of lard
>>
>>132184211
It's all yours my friend
>>
>>132183978
The christian cop-out to this is basically "Dude god is mysteries lmao" and "You can't understand god you brainlet"
>>
>>132183978
Satan got us kicked out of the garden. That's why we're in this mess in the first place. Because of that His greatest creation knows evil and death. We were all corrupted by Satan due to his envy. I don't understand the reason for the process to be this way but if we are good and faithful we get to live in our lord's kingdom with His representation, His Son on Earth.
>>
>>132185280
Why didn't god stop Satan?
>>
File: Permanence.jpg (2MB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Permanence.jpg
2MB, 1800x2700px
>>132183978

See pic related on Amazon - it definitively answers all questions about why God allows evil and such and is only $1. Quick read too
>>
>>132185374
If he did then there would be no point of having free will.
>>
>>132185707
But if he's omniscient how can we have free will
>>
>>132185833
Knowing what we will do and deciding what we will do are completely different things.
>>
File: _005 - Copy.jpg (438KB, 1199x905px) Image search: [Google]
_005 - Copy.jpg
438KB, 1199x905px
>>132183978
I don't believe in predetermination. God doesn't have a plan, nor is he constantly watching us. But, we should act like he does.
>>
Is a judge evil for sentencing the actions a person? If there is a path that should be taken, not for the sake of tradition of law but rather for the betterment of the individual is there not consequences? Likewise is it not evil to allow someone their folly without repremand? Allowing someone to do what they like when they like with no correction is the actions of an unloving authority. When you love someone they must be corrected for their betterment. It may hurt the individual but its for their good so that in the future they have learned and been able to correct the course. This is a very good question OP and the answer is much deeper then the serface answer of why can't good things always happen and why can't we be protected from evil. Evil is a choice and due to the beauty of free will that choice may effect the people involved no matter how guilty. But that is the world we are living in, corrupted to the core and the consequences of the actions of all people. However we all have choices to make individually and we all have to face the responsibility of the outcome. Jesus loves you which is why He came to fulfill the law and not do away with it. We need to corrected, not out of indignation but out of love for the betterment of us.
>>
>>132183978
“Do not lay a hand on the boy,” he said. “Do not do anything to him. NOW I KNOW that you fear God, because you have not withheld from me your son, your only son.”
-Genesis 22:12

God does not know in advance what decisions you will make. If he did, he would create a man knowing said man will end up in Hell, which isn't how it works. Free will is yours, and how you will act and where you will spend eternity is up to no one except you.
>>
>>132186624
Very good post, may God be with you brother.
>>
>>132186953
You as well brother.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.