[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone heard of the new Cox internet plans? You get 1 TB a month

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (92KB, 750x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 750x690px
Anyone heard of the new Cox internet plans? You get 1 TB a month and if you go over it's 10 dollars for another 50 gigs. Fuck these kikes.

> pic unrelated
>>
>>132181374
My cable company did the same thing. I called them and told them I wanted an unlimited amount of data. They gave me one of their 'new' packages with unlimited data for less money. It's a Jewish trick to phase out their old plans.
>>
>Sweden
>Gets 100gb for like 50$
>5 people in the house
JUST
>>
>>132181738
I get unlimited for that
>>
>>132181738
You, your wife, her boyfriend, and his two cousins?
>>
>>132181374
haha wtf
>>
>>132181738
wtf
>>
>>132181945
Seems expensive for only 100gb. I thought you guys had pretty much the best internet in the world?
>>
>>132182065
Pretty sure its Estonia or South Korea that got the best internet in the world
>>
>>132182568
That actually sounds about right. In the dim recollections of my beer addled brain, I seem to remember Sweden making fun of us burgers for our poor internet compared to their superior service. Maybe it was a few years ago. I pay about $120 for 1gbps with unlimited data. Have we caught up yet?
>>
>>132182874
Maybe so, but you are not whit the top dogs yet
>>
>>132184767
I know that my friend, I was just curious about how far behind we were.
>>
>>132184846
Here have a look at this, yankee boi
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Internet_connection_speeds
>>
File: aG9OWjG_460sa.gif (2MB, 250x216px) Image search: [Google]
aG9OWjG_460sa.gif
2MB, 250x216px
>Paying for data

Unlimited data, €24/month. It's not 1995 anymore.
>>
>>132184995
I hate to say it, but a big chunk of our lack of standings might come from retarded people. I know you're shocked. I live in an area where you can get 3mbps or 250mbps for $50/mo. Most of the people I know have the 3mbps service because they think the phone company is the only one who can do internet, not the cable company. Kinda stupid, eh?
>>
Who the fuck uses a tb of data a month?
>>
>>132185387
Usenet, Steam sales, and four people streaming shit nonstop.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.