[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can use this oppportunity to educate some people about communism.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: cirno.jpg (61KB, 342x340px) Image search: [Google]
cirno.jpg
61KB, 342x340px
I can use this oppportunity to educate some people about communism. On it's face, it seems like a completely reasonable comic, doesn't it? If everyone shares, there will be more for everyone?

Heh. Oh, logic, the biggest pitfall of humanity. You have to be careful when you use that thing because logic doesn't always add up to answers. The world is terribly illogical. I've been to both capitalistic countries and communist ones and I have seen the differences. We can start with cats. You've seen stray cats, I assume, you americans? Well, in america, even the stray cats are well fed. But in communist countries, the cats on the street, you can see their ribcages from afar. Just like the ribcages of children, but cats are more emotionally striking to most.

In capitalist societies, they create so much that their waste can literally feed the animals. But communist ones can't even make enough to feed the humans. If you believe everyone should eat, stick with capitalism. At least no one starves, because the sheer wealth makes it impossible.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 800x928px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 800x928px
here's the comic btw although smart people would have just inferred it
>>
but muh global warming!
>>
Why are you breathing? Like honestly, I'm fascinated that you haven't hung yourself yet.
>>
File: akko_annoyed3.png (154KB, 360x351px) Image search: [Google]
akko_annoyed3.png
154KB, 360x351px
>>132179223
>Cirno's Perfect Communist Revolution
>>
>>132179333
Checked but wrong. People put shit, piss and dirt in there since there is no incentive to produce any vegetables at all.
>>
File: scully.jpg (64KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
scully.jpg
64KB, 500x500px
>>132179400
why would i hang myself when i luuv hanging out with my friends on fourchan so much?
>>
>>132179333
Needs a follow up where the frog breeds like crazy and none of it's children ever bring any food to the table, but demand ever increasing shares of the pot, until they outnumber the actual producers, and then blame the producers for cutting back on food rations when the pot gets stretched thinner and thinner because of the rapidly increasing population of freeloading frogs.
Then it would be truly accurate.
>>
File: 1493057864409.gif (690KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
1493057864409.gif
690KB, 510x510px
>>132179223
Will Cirno share the means of her production?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.