[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh my god people are just getting more and more retarded &g

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: dumbnigger.png (185KB, 490x285px) Image search: [Google]
dumbnigger.png
185KB, 490x285px
oh my god people are just getting more and more retarded

>two youtubers pull a stunt
>this dumb faggot has a brilliant idea to put a book on his chest.
>he also has his girlfriend fire a .50 desert eagle at his chest
>THINKING A BOOK CAN STOP A .50 CALIBER ROUND
>dumb beaner dies
>LOL XDDDD PRANKS LOL

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/teen-youtuber-shoots-kills-boyfriend-video-stunt-police-say-n777851
>>
>>132171169
>Mexican backstops
>>
File: IMG_2473.png (16KB, 741x609px)
IMG_2473.png
16KB, 741x609px
If the book was thick enough and the bullet was shot from a great enough distance, could it actually stop the bullet?
>>
>>132171379
Sure. But looks like they skipped the testing phase.
>>
Stupidity at this level just boggles my mind.
Is there at least a video of the tard being shot to death?
>>
>>132171379
Yes, a .50AE has lousy downrange ballistics (most pistol rounds do), I'm guessing 100 ~ 200 yards it would lose enough velocity and therefore energy.
>>
>>132171169
Look at it from the positive side
At least the book can stop bullets myth has been debunked
>>
>>132171169
Where did they even get a 50 cal Deagle? Those will cost you like $2000 out the door.
>>
>>132172027
I just did some searching and doesn't appear to be a video anywhere. The police took the cameras when they got there.
>>
>>132172987
Same.
I'm sure the video is stuffed away somewhere as evidence.
Maybe the recording will surface in the future...
>>
File: IMG_0232.gif (16KB, 309x200px)
IMG_0232.gif
16KB, 309x200px
Im more surprised a woman was able to fire a beagle, AND manage to hit her target.
>>
>>132171169
my best guess is he stood a similarly thick book to the one he died holding directly against his chest up with nothing holding it from falling over when he shot it. the freestanding book didn't let the bullet through because it moved with the force applied to it and caught it unlike the book he held fast against his chest which didn't dissipate the forces in the same manner.

tldr hes a dipshit
>>
wait a sec.
this sounds like a cover-up.
maybe he was murdered.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.