[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Global warming isn't rea- Revelation 6 8 And the fourth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x633px
>Global warming isn't rea-

Revelation 6
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
>>
>>132168676
wtf i love god now
>>
>>132168676
Like I'd trust a book where the "good guy" has a higher kill count than Satan

An impressive kill count no doubt, but still
>>
>>132168676
It is very real, it just isn't man made, but like you say, a prophecised part of the imminent Great Chastisement.
>>
>>132169859
soon you will beed to add a few more billion
>>
File: 1491698565942.jpg (32KB, 341x455px)
1491698565942.jpg
32KB, 341x455px
>>132170456
Fingers crossed
>>
>>132168676
>life on earth would be better if the temperature was the same everywhere equally at all times because atmosphere lives matter
this is how loud of a faggot youre being right now
>>
>(((scriptures)))
>>
>>132172008
you fool, it means God is about to chastise the Earth and cleanse a good part of the satanic filth.
>>
>>132173321
your read your "scripture" from right-to-left even though the original translation was written left-to-right
keep your "scripture" in your shithole desert waste land please
>>
>>132173879
maybe because it was written in a different language
>>
>>132174294
like i said please keep your desert tales in the desert away from the new world please thanks
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.