[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what point did you realize that you didn't hate all Non-Whites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 10

File: melodywyldesailor.jpg (170KB, 799x1200px) Image search: [Google]
melodywyldesailor.jpg
170KB, 799x1200px
At what point did you realize that you didn't hate all Non-Whites but just niggers and Muslims?

pic related is Japanese/Hispanic mix.
>>
>>132167916
Hispanic isn't a race.
>>
>>132168045
yes, I know Argentines are technically Black. deal with it.
>>
>>132167916
She looks like an empty mongrel who lost her soul.
>>
File: melodywylde.jpg (180KB, 895x1200px) Image search: [Google]
melodywylde.jpg
180KB, 895x1200px
>>132168193
>>
File: Caracas.jpg (173KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Caracas.jpg
173KB, 1200x900px
>>132168186
Being a mongrel sucks. This is the future you chose.
>>
I was never stupid enough to say "I hate all 'non-whites'". People who use umbrella terms like that are morons. And besides, there's lots of "white" people worth hating too. So I would never day I hate all "non whites". I only hate Mexicans, South Americans, Africans, Muslims, Russians and other Eastern Europeans, Indians, Chinese, Continental South East Asians, Native Australians, Hawaiians and other Pacific Islanders, Native Americans, French Canadians, French Europeans, Italians, Mediterraneans, the British, and of course Jews.
>>
File: 1497124327715.png (148KB, 371x353px) Image search: [Google]
1497124327715.png
148KB, 371x353px
>imblying a white model of the same caliber wouldn't make a better sailor Jupiter
>>
>>132167916
I hate savage degenerates regardless of their skin colour.
"Black" culture aka gangsta culture is a behaviour I utterly detest.
Same thing with the whole islamist tribalism that's imported to western world.

However, most of all I detest my fellow whites that partake in drug culture or other form of degenerate subhuman cultures which are destructive not only to themselves, but also turns the lives of anyone spending extended period of time in their vicinity a living hell, because I know that they weren't born into that.

They weren't born into a culture of savages or suffered from being racially impaired, due to being a descendant of the africans that were too weak and stupid to keep around, so the stronger and smarter tribes crushed them and sold them off to foreigners.

They chose to be stupid self-destructive human garbage.
>>
File: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (87KB, 600x763px) Image search: [Google]
rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg
87KB, 600x763px
>>132167916
Was an anti-Bush Leftist.Read the Quran to see the
"Lie's".Well anyone who has an I.Q. higher that 65
Can tell you it's a false religion,straight up Evil to the core & founded by a Pedophile.I don't mind Black ppl but hate NIGGERS.Now I'M "Alt-2nd Amendment- moderate."I don't have to explain
Why everyone not Black has had enough.It's up to them: Stay get the rope From the Asians,Latino's & whites.Or take the nice white man's offer to go back to Africa or join #Blexit.
>>
it's more about culture than anything. for example, yes there's correlation between race and is. yes low iq means you're less empathetic, more impulsive, and thus significantly more likely to commit a violent crime. however, there's plenty of nice dumb people and evil smart guys.

that being said, culture is equally important. the Chinese are high iq, but dirty, rude, and beta. That being said, they're not violent. my time in Hong Kong I never felt scared foe my life. but the culture was a huge thing to consider as well.

Let's switch gears, Japan. racially the same, ethnically very similar to the Chinese. high iq as well. low crime as well. but their culture is one of diligence, discipline, hard work, selflessness, etc. I was trashed drunk after a conference in Tokyo at 4am, stumbled back to the hotel with a gringo burger buddy of mine and we didn't feel scared or threatened once. 30 million nips. largest city in the world. comfy as fuck.

Can't say that about any city in Africa or the middle east, though, where I have been as well. but I have met nice people sure in those places. But most hate you because of your skin, religion, both, whatever, or they're senseless violent anyway so you're scared.
If a society is majority white / Asian and or has cultures like Europe/ Japan you're comfy. if it's majority black / Hispanic/ Arab and or has cultures like sub Saharan Africa or peaceful sharia land, you're fucked

>TL;DR race is only half of the equation, culture being the other half.
>>
>>132167916
My ISP must think I'm racist as fuck for coming to so many threads like this solely because the OP girl is cute.
>>
I hate mestizos a lot.
>>
what about jews faggot>>132167916
>>
File: 1498092223473.png (337KB, 412x355px) Image search: [Google]
1498092223473.png
337KB, 412x355px
>>132171860
You're probably white. They already know you're racist cis trash.
>>
>>132167916
She looks like a more horse-faced version of a Southeast European
>>
>>132170585
Oh fuck off, there is nothing wrong with responsible drug use. We each have the right to make choices about how we wish live if altering of thought and feeling is something I want to do then it is something I should be able to do without your holier than thou bullshit.
>>
Any immigrant who doesnt speak English as their first language or comes from a country that doesn't recognize the queen as the head of state is shit tier
>>
>>132171946
yes, and I hate cumskin natsocs, that tell me I'll be getting the rope. Also fuck niggers.
>>
File: 1436219173651.jpg (37KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1436219173651.jpg
37KB, 268x265px
>>132167916
What color are her pantsu?
>>
>>132173607
it's a spic
her pantsu are made of approximatly 3 metric tons of pubes
>>
File: rasengan.jpg (23KB, 219x200px) Image search: [Google]
rasengan.jpg
23KB, 219x200px
>>132167916
>>132168578
>jap tits
>latina ass
>>
File: white_kairos.png (359KB, 440x442px) Image search: [Google]
white_kairos.png
359KB, 440x442px
>>132167916
>>
I don't hate anyone because hatred is a waste of time. For all that, whites and non-whites will always be in conflict everywhere, because...

I think one thing whites often underestimate is how much non-whites are envvious of whites having more attractive physical features, flag related.

Wherever you live in the world as a white minority this will be an issue.

In the case of where I'm living, this sentiment from non-whites comes out as both resentment against white women for not being receptive to their advances, and/or non-white men being bitterly envious of white men, and spouting the meme that "women only like you because you're white" (essentially conceding the point that white features are attractive to the extent that non-white women will find a white man who is homely by the standards of his own race more attractive than a man of her own kind considered attractive by non-white standards).
>>
>>132174672
Can you blame them? Most Asians can't even grow a beard, they lost the genetic lottery regarding manliness. It's only natural that they would resent western men trying to get their women.
>>
>>132167916
never, what kind of human would hate another human.
>>
>>132167916
Why is she not wearing underwear?
trash/10
Would creampie but not marry or call back
>>
>>132167916
Yeah I'm in that boat,I don't even hate all blacks just niggers, though once ( honest working blacks) enable other niggers they themselves become niggers to and garner my hate.

Kinda like moderate mudslimes.. they might not blow themselves up but they help others to kill us infidels and stick up for them. Fuck em all.

Though long as a person works and lives crime free and don't try to get all uppity about stupid shit I normally don't have problems with anyone.
>>
>>132173607

Lip colored. Can't you tell, virgin?
>>
>>132167916
t. hispicnic
>>
that hint of vag is so hot. she's beautiful, would impregnate to help her genes.
>>
>>132167916
Muslims and niggers are fine as long as they live in the Middle East and Africa
I'd be just as sad if Australia was bombarded by boat loads of dumpy fat little sleepy Mexicans
>>
>>132167916
She looks bland as fuck.
>>
>>132167916
>>
>>132173607
those are her mudflaps
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.