[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>engage in conquering of muslims during XX century >engage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1453949252935.jpg (94KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1453949252935.jpg
94KB, 600x800px
>engage in conquering of muslims during XX century
>engage in several wars that destroy diferent muslims countries in the last two decades
>complains about refugees
>>
>>132167482
It is because whites are superior.
>>
You sound resentful. Why would I want resentful people in my people's countries? It's almost like different tribes and ethnicities are constantly at war with each other and letting them take over your country without firing a shot might be a bad idea.
>>
File: Black_Lives_MatteR.jpg (467KB, 1600x1099px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Lives_MatteR.jpg
467KB, 1600x1099px
>>132167482

Nice b8. Not.

SAGE
>>
>>132167593
>he doesn't know the reason and origin of white guilt
>>
>>132167482
Oy goy you colonized other countries so you should be colonized now. Also it was conquest and war everyone conquered
>>
>>132168087
>good goy let's ignore the decades of brainwashing by jews and the estrogen in your food
t. white cuck.
>>
File: 1495821817908.jpg (91KB, 839x561px) Image search: [Google]
1495821817908.jpg
91KB, 839x561px
>>132167482
If a country was legitimately 'destroying' your country, would you run toward it in order to live there ? How many Brits ran to Nazi Germany to seek refuge when the bombs started falling on London ? You false narrative is revoltingly transparent.
>>
>>132168699
I would if Nazi germany was filled with liberal cucks and were much more developed than my shithole.
>>
>>132168936
The first thing the citizens of a country that had been trying to 'destroy' your country would do if you went to their country, would be to kill you, so there goes your initial premise.
>>
>>132169284
modern whites deserve to be killed though.
>>
sage and report all race mixing threads
>>
The biggest sin of education is that it only talks about the fucked up shit whites did. For tolerance and diversities sake it leaves out so much that other races did, and it ends up creating retards who aren't egalitarian, just anti white.
>>
>>132169849
Mad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.