[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nazi >white supremacist >racist Anyone else feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0016.jpg (844KB, 1391x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0016.jpg
844KB, 1391x2000px
>nazi
>white supremacist
>racist

Anyone else feel like these words have lost all meaning since liberals started using them to describe literally everyone?
>>
Ugh, stop posting that ugly female.
>>
>>132165924
Yes?
We already know this.
What's with all these meaningless threads?

Sage
>>
>>132165924
>k3k

Checked
>>
>>132166021
I saw Split a few days ago
I thinks she would be a real qt3.14 if it wasn't for this eyes-too-far-apart fad
What was up with that random conection with the unbreakable movie at the end? Felt like a punch at the ballsack tbqhwyfamalam
>>
File: punk.jpg (10KB, 234x300px) Image search: [Google]
punk.jpg
10KB, 234x300px
>>132165924
can't tell if you are a newfag or just a faggot.
Either way, kys please.
>>
>>132165924
You know what this is don't you?
Right wing virtue signalling.
Congratulations, now that you have the power, you're becoming the left.
Don't feel bad, the left wasn't always retarded either.
>>
>>132165924
also >misogyny >anything ending with phobia
>>
liberals think being a pledge of allegiance style nationalist who thinks that immigration law should be enforced and that its unwise to mass import unvetted refugees from countries full of hostile people you've bombed for decades makes you a nazi racist, so the terms have lost most of their meaning.
>>
>>132165924
>Anyone else feel like these words have lost all meaning since liberals started using them to describe literally everyone?
Where they really lost a lot of power was during Trump's campaign. That's one of the reasons I still admire him. He was rich enough and powerful enough and popular enough that when they called him that shit, he could just laugh at them. The man did us a big favor.
>>
>>132166221
>Split
She'd be a 9/10 if it wasnt for her weird eyes-far-apart syndrome.
>>
>>132165924
Ok op. Let me ask you this:

Do you think that black people are inferior to white people?

Do you think that the USA should become a white nation "again"?

Do you think that the Soviets were the bad guys in WW2?
>>
>>132167032
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5896355/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t2
>Mother is African-Spanish-English and her father is Scottish-Argentinian.
She's like 1/16th nigger, who would have thought?
Remember kids, don't racemix
>>
>>132165924
Yeah, the stigma's diminished. It seems as though they tried to rely more heavily on "fascist" and "xenophobe" to take up the slack. But interestingly enough they never really managed to carry the same emotional weight.

Is it because they were never as emotionally charged as 'nazi' and 'racist' and never could be? Or has the litany of buzzwords the left has worn out with their specious use kind of inoculated society against those tactics from here out? I'm curious.
>>
>>132167128
I don't get how any of that is wrong.
>>
>>132167724
You didnt answer my questions.
>>
>>132167805
Dude he obviously told you yes to all
>>
>>132167858
He implied it, but he didnt come out with it, because deep down he knows that if he actually believes those things, that he is actually "a racist" etc.
>>
>>132168152
Not really. It's not racist to point out facts.

Blacks ARE inferior to whites based on IQ and their behavior.

Primarily white nations are best, have lowest crime, and aren't destroyed... least until they bring in nonwhites.

As far as Russia, don't really care since the Germans ended up being right about Jews.
>>
>>132168712
>Not really. It's not racist to point out facts.
I think you dont understand the terminology.

Believing that one race is inherently inferior to another race is called "racism". Even IF it were true that blacks are all inferior to all whites, that would be "racism".

>Primarily white nations are best, have lowest crime, and aren't destroyed... least until they bring in nonwhites.

Thats called being a white supremacist anon.

>As far as Russia, don't really care since the Germans ended up being right about Jews.

Youre a nazi sympathizer anon.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>132165924

"Xenophobic" should/could be memed with Xenomorphs to take it away from The Left/Liberals.

KB Thread Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>132168950
What if I don't give a fuck?

Do my beliefs hurt people? I'm not attacking anyone because of them... unlike muslims.
>>
File: 015.jpg (582KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
582KB, 2048x1365px
>>132165924
>>132166021
>>132166074
>>132166153
>>132166221
This is now an Anya thread.
>>
File: 1480895210820.jpg (381KB, 661x947px) Image search: [Google]
1480895210820.jpg
381KB, 661x947px
>>
>>132169340
Thats your right as a citizen in a Western nation anon.

You made this thread asking:

>Anyone else feel like these words have lost all meaning since liberals started using them to describe literally everyone?

And Im just pointing out, that those words havent lost meaning at all, because people like you are racists etc.

Again, nothing wrong with freedom of thought, but you are by definition a racist.
>>
File: mpv-shot0015.jpg (129KB, 1920x808px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0015.jpg
129KB, 1920x808px
>>132169409
>>
>>132165924
>Lost all meaning since liberals started using these to describe literally everyone.
Yes true, but only on the internet.
Not true in real life, if i scream "HAIL FUCKING HITLER" at my university, i will be most likely thrown out and expelled/suspended.
>>
>>132167128
The soviet union was straight out obliterated by operation Barbarossa, so the soviets pushing the germs back was fair game. But what was bad was that the Soviets, like the Nazis, had concentration camps
>Soviets called them Execution camps
But the cold war wasn't just the big bad Vlad vs Super Sam
Yes the soviets were bad, but America was as bad.
American president Eisenhower had uprisings in small south american countries put down. This is because the Banana companies were excreting the locals land and not paying them enough
>good for the banana companies, bad for the local people.
Then the people upraised, created democracies and created laws to sanction the use of their land.
The banana companies didn't like this.
>Bad for the Banana companies, Good for the local people.
So the banana companies were like
>Fuck this, fuck you, fuck this, this is my land.
Then they went to Eisenhower
>Hey um, there are communist uprisings and we need bananas
Then Eisenhower had the political leaders assassinated by the C.I.A.
The banana companies are still around today.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.