[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are always making threads about the symptoms, but never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: blue-eyed-white-baby[1].jpg (425KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
blue-eyed-white-baby[1].jpg
425KB, 1400x1050px
People are always making threads about the symptoms, but never any real solutions. People meme about the day of the rope and whatnot, but I'm not sure that will come to pass. Everyone is always waiting for something, but what can we actually do to solve the problems right now?

For instance, people are talking about how whites are becoming a minority. What can we do about this? Part of the answer is to remove Jus Soli. You should have to be a proper citizen before having babies that gain citizenship.

As much as /pol/ rails against abortion, we must push both abortion and birth control in black and hispanic communities, while pushing whites to breed. Get a job, get a wife, do not wait until 30+ to have kids (higher chance of autism). Have kids young, raise them redpilled, and make sure they do not race mix. When talking to your friends who do not have children, push them to do so. Tell them how good it is, do not complain about it. They will think it is too much work and not want to do it. Those are the types you see saying "Oh kids? Haha, I could never do that. That's so much work, and I still want to do so much..."

We can turn this situation around, and we don't need to wait or meme about some mythical mass genocide. We can outbreed them and repress their breeding too. Demographic change happens for a myriad of reasons, but I think that social pressures are one of the largest ones. Do not contribute to the pressure to not have children. Make every white person and couple know that children are their future.
>>
>>132164385
Why kill off the Hispanics? Spanish People are white, and Also Asian/White mixes are ok too.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.