[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White people are the worst invention since cancer. They worship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3399.jpg (423KB, 1911x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3399.jpg
423KB, 1911x1075px
White people are the worst invention since cancer. They worship a devil god and are responcible for every single major wat and disaster in history. I hate white people.

They enslaved my ancestors segregated my parents and grand parents and crackers still act like we owe them something. I hope it is just the feeling of overwelming guilt making them act so rediculous towards us blacks rather than complete lack of empathy or responvibility for ruining entire populations of people for such a large amount of time.

We were sold as slaves, killed, raped, the pretty ones were sold as prostitutes the mentally challenged or disabled were killed. We were hunted like animals for pleasure and even stuffed and mounted as trophies. The nazi experiments had nothing on the scientific experiments whites conducted on african slaves for so many years. Just as many blacks were killed in the holocaust as jews.

Karma has a way of coming back and all things reach an equilibrium. White people have something huge coming to the from all sides. From asians hispanics jews so on and so forth. White people are the worlds minority. Therr are more black people in the world than any other grouo of people and we are the only ones that will be kind enough to help them. We wont treat them like slaves we will be humane because we are humans and they are not. White people are imbred demons.

With all that being said, we forgive you white people. You crackers are out children. And when the time comes we wont treat you like you treated us.
>>
File: kickme.jpg (62KB, 565x262px)
kickme.jpg
62KB, 565x262px
>>132157572
YOU Again! Nigga you WASTING TIME da Jews Killed MJ
https://youtu.be/z5imiHYoBx4
Justice for MJ!
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.