[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ is Lord and He loves you more than you could know.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 40

File: image.jpg (35KB, 236x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 236x334px
Jesus Christ is Lord and He loves you more than you could know.

How can anyone see what has happened since the abandonment of God, and not come running back into His loving arms like the prodigal son returning to a faithful father?

There will be much rejoicing in heaven over YOU anon...
>>
Allah Akbar
>>
>>132153755
Amen.
>>
Fedoras don't understand that the smartest in society probably never truly "believed" in Christianity but it was the basis of community, tradition, and many other net benefits of society, and imposed morality and standards on all of the plebs -- the people who aren't as smart as the woke anime-watching atheists here.

Is it any coincidence that Europe didn't rise as a power until after Christianity took hold, and now that Christianity has fallen so too is Europe?
>>
Amen!
>>
File: 1499006789503.jpg (74KB, 503x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499006789503.jpg
74KB, 503x640px
>>132153755
Zeus rules the entirety of the Earth and observes all of mankind's deeds.
>>
>>132154073

I would disagree that the smartest Christians never believed it really. Thomas Aquinas is probably one of the smartest men... Ever. And he certainly believed.

It is my belief that the materialistic employment of Christianity as some kind of tool will be unfruitful.

But your observations and analysis of the rise and fall of Europe are completely correct. You cannot remove Christianity from Europe and expect Europe to survive.

There is a God, it is plain, and God has given so abundantly to Europe.
>>
CHRISTIANS EXPLAIN TO ME

What can you do in a relationship when you're not yet married?
- Nothing?
- Kissing?
- Touching genitals?
- Oral?
- Real sex?
>>
>>132153755
What or who is Jesus? How can I verify he loves me? What exactly has happened since the "abandonment" of God?
>>
>>132156222
What the fuck you want, but remember: You will be judged by your deeds when the time comes.

Try to be the best possible you can, that is all that is asked.
>>
>>132153755
I'd love a hot throbbing mouthful of Jesus he's a fucking twink
>>
File: 14954587586245.jpg (83KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
14954587586245.jpg
83KB, 660x880px
>>132153755
>he loves you so much he refuses to show definitive proof of himself, letting you come to the most reasonable conclusion that he doesn't exist
>then punishes you ETERNALLY for it
>ok.jpeg
>>
>>132156735
>What the fuck you want, but remember: You will be judged by your deeds when the time comes.
That is no answer at all

What does God want me to do
>>
>>132153755
The end times are soon

2 Timothy 3King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
>>
>>132156735
Basically believe in Jesus or else...

Sounds like scare tactic manipulation to me.
>>
>>132154453
HAHAHA thats so fucking gay conservashits really have a humongous boner for jizzus.
>>
>>132156222
Just keep it at kissing. Not worth doing more when it may be dinful.
>>
>>132157095
bible says nothing about pre-marital sex or making out. Stop making shit up.
>>
Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

1 Peter 1:19-20
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
>>
>>132157216
get a kjv pdf and search "fornication"
it probably talks about it more than any other sin
>>
>>132156945
>>132157051
nice how you both avoided the
>Try to be the best possible you can, that is all that is asked.
part of my comment.
>>
>>132157343
>>132157216
making oit is fine though
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4920x4161px
>>132157216
heres one
>>
Praise Jesus
>>
>>132156222

Marry her. Sex is for procreation, judge for yourself. Any sexual conduct not for procreation is sinful.

It is better this way, God knows best.

Empty hedonistic sex out of wedlock is contrary to he natural order and therefore unprofitable.
>>
>>132157388
And what is the best possible I can be? What I believe is the best possible way? What Jesus believes? How can I verify any of this? how is this not all completely arbitrary?
>>
>>132157629
treat others like you would want yourself to be treated.
>>
File: HELICOPTERFREERIDE.jpg (81KB, 960x577px) Image search: [Google]
HELICOPTERFREERIDE.jpg
81KB, 960x577px
>>132157071
>>132157216
>>132156940
>>
>>132156566

Europe has fallen since it abandoned God. Europe was built on Christianity, now God will withdraw His blessings because it is just to do so.

Jesus Christ is the eternal Word made flesh. The son of God and 2nd person of the Holy Trinity. He died for your sins by satisfying justice for them on the cross, so you might be forgiven.

Call out to Jesus with a humble and contrite heart and He will answer. Read the gospels and you will know the truth.

God bless you
>>
File: MikePence.jpg (47KB, 800x783px) Image search: [Google]
MikePence.jpg
47KB, 800x783px
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong." -Corinthians 16:13

Post bible quotes
>>
>>132156940
see
>>>doubting Thomas
>>
>>132153755
>How can anyone see what has happened since the abandonment of God, and not come running back into His loving arms like the prodigal son returning to a faithful father?

I just don't believe. Can't help it.

I support Christianity though and I see it as the root of our civilization. I don't need to believe in some supernatural fairy tales to recognize the fact that Christianity is crucial to the survival of our civilization, culture and society.

In larger numbers (which is increasingly the case as modern societies, including Polish, become more and more secular and actually religious people are minority among the youth) it is a problem tho, because society needs to believe in God to unite as Christians and benefit from that. So, even though I respect and support Christianity, I'm in fact still a part of the problem. There's nothing I can do about it, but I hope that the other people will keep their faith (they won't though, and I think the Internet is one of the major factors contributing to secularization of societies, another one being overpopulation. There is no stopping this process without WW3 and the destruction of the Internet).
>>
>>132157732
So if I do that but cut out the rest of the baggage of christianity you're saying I'm good?
>>
>>132153755
no OP. a bleeding man on a cross is not god. Enjoy your delusion.
>>
>>132158068
no
>>
>>132158094
yes he is
>>
>>132153755

>There will be much rejoicing in heaven over YOU anon...

They threw me out for a reason.
>>
>>132158194
Why because I'll go to hell? How is this anything other than an obvious manipulative scare tactic?
>>
>>132157629
Seek and you shall find.
>>
>>132154073
Thats the entire point. Its done in order to establish a base, and a resistance, and it worked and saved the western world. How is that not a miracle? Look at the cult of kek, its the same damn premise, and hopefully in the future of the post apocalyptic wasteland, they can resurrect Pepe to motivate the commonwealth towards greatness.
>>
>>132158068
If that truly is what you think is the best possible you can be, and that it in itself is enough, then yes.

If you have any second thoughts, then I would suggest that you read the bible and try to find out what it means to be christian.
You could also go to church and ask help from your priest.
>>
>>132158392
I already have and Jesus wasn't the answer.
>>
>>132157051
I don't think you understand, God doesn't OWE you shit. Because humanity is so corrupt and evil he'd have thrown us all into the lake of fire if not for Jesus Christ sacrificing himself to save us.
>>
>>132153755
Not political.
>>
>>132158340
saved by faith, rewarded by work.
>>
>>132157629
it doesn't mean anything. these people are suffering from a serious mental illness.

to even entertain the idea that a bleeding man on a cross can be God, boggles the mind. these people are too wrapped up in their fantasy to see the blatant contradictions that are numerous in the bible and their retarded teachings/dogma.
>>
>>132159144
I will pray for you too, anon.
The best part is that you can't stop me.
>>
>>132159144
It's your soul and your decision. God will judge you accordingly.
>>
>>132158530
What is evil? Where does evil come from? How can I verify this? Why do I deserve to be tortured forever? How does any of this not seem completely insane to you guys?
>>
>>132159144
Respecting there viewpoint and pointing out the flaws is a much better tactic then calling them retarded
>>
>>132159319
I would suggest that you read the bible with thought.
>>
>>132159319
sin. sin. Bible. because you sin. it doesnt to me
>>
>>132159319
Try reading the bible, it has the answer to all your questions if you're actually interested.
>>
>>132158603
Basically have faith in the irrational to save you from an irrational doom
>>
>>132159560
(((irrational)))
>>
>>132159461
I've been educated as a Christian until I was 18, I've done it all already.
>>
>>132153755
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you
>>
>>132159622
But did you really listen?
Because if you did, you would not be asking these questions, for they have all been answered in the new testament.
>>
>>132157912
Thomas had the right idea to ask for proof before joining the cuck club. If he appeared before me too it would help a lot.
>>
>>132159622
Sounds like you've already made your choice then.
>>
>>132159602
What easier way to get people to follow something then to ask them to not question anything... and to use the "evil jew ((()))" meme. Hypocritical Christians right here
>>
>>132153755
why doesn't he make his presence to you manifest in any way even if you pray nonstop for it?

kind of a dick move
>>
>>132159318
not quite. the God that I believe in has no shape or form, rather he is an unknown entity of supreme and infinite intelligence and they one capable of creating the big bang from a singularity. aka higgs boson , look it up.

at least the muslims/jews version of God does not have a form or any idol worship , which is classic degeneracy.

Stay ignorant if it makes you feel better, your manGod won't save you, in fact he probably scoffs at you ignorant feeble minded people. God has no son and no partners. Fools
>>
>>132159560

How is believing in God irrational? It is literally the only rational concision any non-deluded person can come to when faced with the realities of life.

Macro-evolution is ridiculous and demonstrably false

The Big Bang is equally incoherent and illogical... "When nothing became something!" Yeah, right.

Where does this leave the atheist?

God is the only option. The whole of creation testifies to this fact. The world is Gods handiwork, you would have to be in denial to deny it.
>>
>>132159901
>the God that I believe in
There is only one God.
>>
>>132159759
>>132159767
So you're not open to having your beliefs challenged? Why? How can you progress as a human being if you're not challenging your own held beliefs?
>>
>>132159652
I am a white male. And, it's true that blacks are manlier than other races, and whites are most feminine. Its comon sense, and on some level everybody knows its true. What's the big deal?! I think the hate coming from this thread comes from an intense "denial" of the other white males who posted here. So what if we're more feminine?! Its not a big deal. Everybody had to play to our strengths.
I once had a black roomate in college. We fought in the begining, until he put me in my place. He effortlessly man handled me, without hurting me much. And, I learned how to behave. I took on a more feminine role, and things turned out great. I learned to cook and clean for him, and never argued. It was a great experience, and I learned a lot. We learned how to respect one another for what we were.
I didn't realize I had been disrespecting him at first. Once he checked me. Roles changed. It was amazing how easily and progessively I found myself taking on a female role, and how naturally it flowed. It wasn't about sex (although he did fuck me sometimes) it was about accepting that he was the natural male, and I was comparitively female. The only tough thing was that I had a hard time not being jealous of his girlfreinds, and found it hard to bring girls home without him taking them from me. But, if I comunicted my feelings appropriately... he'd let me give him head, and I found myself getting fucked like a girl more often than I could ever get a girl to let me fuck her. His freinds would also occasionally take me too.
That is precisely why white males find themselves as the "wife" to black men in prison. Its just nature. It doesn't make anyone better than anybody else. It just means that when ineracting with a black man... you'll do yourself a favor if you behave and talk like a woman would, instead of acting like your sone kind of tough guy! Your not on his level, ur white... be white, feminine isn't the same thing as weak. Its just different.
>>
>>132159461
> reading jew books should help
>>
>>132160037
God is set in stone. His word is set in stone. There is no changing it, the bible is not a 'living document.'
>>
>>132159964
>There is only one God.
Allah is his name.
Prove that its not Allah.
>>
>>132153755
I went to latin mass today, and felt like throwing up the whole time. Do I have a demon? Also couldn't understand anything, and I couldn't hear the priest. 2/10, did not enjoy.
>>
>>132159901
Jesus, who is the son of God, is God made flesh so he could suffer and die for our sins so we could get to heaven.

There is no ManGod, as you say, for there is only one God.
>>
>>132159923
Evolution and the Big Bang are illogical until you become scientifically literate, unless you can present some contrary evidence to these theories.

I was pointing out the irrationality of "believe something or else" sort of mentality.
>>
>>132159923
the true redpill is god created the big bang. (and by God I don't mean lawd jesus) if you cannot understand this , then I can't help you.
>>
>>132160141
Prove that it IS allah
>>
>>132160209
the true "redpill" is not a goddamn person has any clue about existence.
>>
>>132160188
>>132160279
God is the reason for our existence.
>>
>>132156222
better the woman not be penetrated by a cock in any orifice before marriage
>>
>>132159964
thanks to Sweet Jupiter
>>
File: 1490544163092.jpg (81KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490544163092.jpg
81KB, 500x500px
>>132160278
lol i can't. Thats why i dont believe in any shitty organised religions.
>>
>>132153755
I LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIISSSTT
>>
>>132160150
no you're just in a catholic church is all
>>
>>132160150

I wiuld try a different Latin mass if possible, or give it another go. Yes, you most likely have demons lol, most people do.

Latin mass should be a sublime and life changing thing if done right. Try to find a "sung mass" or "high mass"

God bless
>>
>>132160278
Allah has no shape or form, Allah is only an infinite Intelligence. There are no "images" or "pictures" of Allah. And remember Allah is just God in arabic. My logic is my proof.
>>
>>132160355
God is and has always been the name we invoke to describe the phenomena which we don't understand.
>>
>>132153755
>Jesus loves you but he'll let his dad (who he also is or something) torture you for eternity if you don't guess the right sub sub sub set spin-off spin-off spin-off religion to follow

sure thing delusional christcuck
>>
>>132153755
Dinosaurs.
>>
>>132160188

Macro-evolution and the Big Bang are illogical because they violate multiple logical laws, are scientifically unsound, metaphysically impossible, and are supported only because modern man is running away from his creator.
>>
>>132159508
Yeah but why should one believe the bible as some source of truth? It's a book written by humans. I have no real evidence to believe that it is the "word of God" other than other mere mortals saying it is
>>
>>132160520
God is the reason for all things, both which we do and do not understand.
>>
>>132160520
Its one thing to "let it be X" where x is an unknown
its another thing to kowtow to it, create for it an elaborate backstory and sing its praises every Sunday morning
>>
>>132160037
But I do challenge my belief every day I read about murders and all the innocence that has been lost from this world.

But such is free will. God basically let's us do as we please, even if that meant letting somebody kill innocent children.
That is why there is hell and heaven, for both are "rewards" and you will be given either of the two, all according to your own deeds.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497622918887.jpg (54KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497622918887.jpg
54KB, 720x720px
Christ is Risen!
>>
>>132160706
Until you present a contrary theory you can say whatever you won't with as much assurance as you please but it's just empty words.
>>
>>132153755
>How can anyone see what has happened since the abandonment of God, and not come running back into His loving arms like the prodigal son returning to a faithful father?

(Proverbs 8:13) The fear of Jehovah means the hating of bad. Self-exaltation and pride and the bad way and the perverse mouth I have hated.

(Proverbs 21:4) Haughty eyes and an arrogant heart, the lamp of the wicked ones, are sin.

(Proverbs 11:2) Has presumptuousness come? Then dishonor will come; but wisdom is with the modest ones.

(Proverbs 16:5) Everyone that is proud in heart is something detestable to Jehovah. Hand [may join] to hand, [yet] one will not be free from punishment.

>(Proverbs 26:1) Like snow in summer and like rain in harvest time, so glory is not fitting for a stupid one.

>(Proverbs 15:14) 14 The understanding heart is one that searches for knowledge, but the mouth of stupid people is one that aspires to foolishness.

>(Proverbs 15:21) Foolishness is a rejoicing to one who is in want of heart, but the man of discernment is one who goes straight ahead.

>(Proverbs 17:24) Wisdom is before the face of the understanding one, but the eyes of the stupid one are at the extremity of the earth.
>>
>>132160566
just get the hell outta here you fucking homo, who asked your pagan cock worshipper opinion anyway ?
>>
>>132160706
This is Poe's Law in effect.
>>
>>132160502
allah snackbar is fake
Jehova had impregnated some jew teen with sacred spirit (aka himself) to become his own son that he killed to forgive our sins - only real god could make such shit
>>
>>132160730
>free will
>Choose the correct god out of all the hundred thousand different ones and dedicate your whole life to it. If you choose wrongly you go to hell.
>>
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
8 ch net /christian/
>>
>>132156222
From the Bible's POV there is no such thing as a relationship before marriage. What exist is courtship or what you call today "dating." Dating is like shopping and become as informed as possible of a product before you "buy" it. Once you have made a choice you "buy" it or marry. THAT is when the relationship starts.
>>
>>132154073
>Is it any coincidence that Europe didn't rise as a power until after Christianity took hold
Except it was a few centuries after Christianity took hold that Europe was able to rise to power.
That and Rome was a great seat of power long before Christianity arrived in Europe. Same with the Mongol empire in East Asia.
Not to mention the sheer ease at which the church's power could be and has been abused (the crimes vary from simony to sodomy) making it an unquestionable and almost unstoppable political tool. At least a corrupt government you can fight against; how can you fight against something blessed by something all powerful? While this doesn't specifically attack the "power" Christianity brought to England, it does show how a force such as the church isn't completely benevolent or beneficial, and how it could have obstructed Europe in it's path to a position of power.
Just tossing out my own two cents.
>>
>>132161021
God also tells us that many will be deceived by false prophets and Satan's deceptions. In fact, so many people are Godless now that when the beast comes and claims himself as God, performing sham miracles, billions will bow down and worship him.
>>
>>132153755
>literally worshipping a kike
KEK
>>
>>132161021
Nobody is asking you to choose the "correct" god, for there is only one.
What is so hard to understand?
>>
>>132161003
enjoy your delusions. Christianity is perfect for Low IQ mongrels who can't use scientific justification for God(theoretical) but the point remains.
>>
>>132160730
Basically you're saying you've been challenged by the problem evil and have answered it with free will. What about when innocence is lost without blame on any person? Why does that happen?
>>
>>132156940
>WTF WHY DIDNT YOU JUST TELL ME
>SO MANY VAGUE HINTS!!!
>WHY DID YOU PUT 5000 OTHER RELIGIONS IN THERE GIVING ME VAGUE HINTS TOO???
>BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
>WHAT?
>FREE CHOICE LULZ NOW BURN FOR ETERNITY LOLOLOLOL

And that kids is why you absolutely have to make the right choice picking one of the 5000 religions and ideally be born into the right place.
>>
>>132160566

Hell is justified because mans sins are eternal in scope because they offend a God infinite in glory. Therefore eternal punishment fits the crime. There is a law of justice.

You send yourself to hell by refusing Gods grace. Jesus Christ died on the cross to satisfy the law of justice for mankinds sins...

Why did it satisfy it?

Because Jesus Christ was fully God and fully man. Therefore he was infinite in glory. He suffered for your sins to satisfy for what had been offended (Gods infinite glory).

No other sacrifice other than God Himself would satisfy for the sins of mankind, because only God is infinite in glory.

You must accept the sacrifice. We have all done very wrong, we all know it, there is no point in hiding it.

Compare yourself now to your child self. I know for me at least, I have fallen far, lost my innocence; all my own doing.

God bless you my friend, I write this is good faith and don't mean to impose on you.
>>
>>132161200
>What is so hard to understand?
Why do you chose a fake one?
>>
File: Sort Yourself Out.png (627KB, 494x631px) Image search: [Google]
Sort Yourself Out.png
627KB, 494x631px
I believe in God because I want to have a liveable life by rescuing my father from the underworld
>>
File: 1497550587862.jpg (29KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
1497550587862.jpg
29KB, 399x385px
>>132161163
>when the beast comes and claims himself as God, performing sham miracles, billions will bow down and worship him.
>yfw you cant differentiate the coming of christ from the antichrist
good goy
>>
The decline of religion has lead to SJW extremism.
When people grasp for the emotional high that they get from SJW martyrdom they are doing what people have always done. Christianity was developed to allow this natural urge to take the form of zealotry that had a constructive result.
This natural force of human nature is now misused by the likes of George Soros.
All the wisdom that the very cleverest and most careful and caring people had put into the Christian tradition from generation after generation has been debased and sold out and finally the whole thing has been replaced, in the stead of the Sunday morning preacher we have a 24/7 bombardment of 'meme' from MSM.
>>
>>132161373
Yes, people like you will fall for it.
>>
>>132153755
I would like to become Christian again but I just feel like I'm not good enough. I sin all the time and well I don't believe I will be saved because of my sins.
>>
>>132161200
>there is only one.
you keep saying that, but which one?
Thor? Allah? Oranos? M'alakakki? Buddha?
Is it really this hard to understand?
>>
>>132153755
Drink a shit load of Ayahuasca, there you shall meet your neon gods and the actual meta reality that you seek for. don't fall into christian morality anon, it is herd morality. I shall forgive my oppressor and love my enemy as a virtue is a paradigm for weak people to feel good.
>>
>>132161021
nice cultural marxism, can you immolate yourself now ?
>>
>>132161196
your rabbi sucks cocks and you obey him
uhuhuh
>>
>>132161470
Everyone sins, even the faithful. By our very nature it cannot be avoided, we can only try our best not to.
God will welcome all his children home when the time comes, even the lowest of the low that accept Jesus Christ into their hearts.
>>
>Another Christian thread on /pol/.
We could have gotten a board for all of you to call your own, but no; we instead got /b/ with flags.
>>
Prove God?

See quantum mechanics.

Allah(True God) sparked the big bang
not a fucking bleeding man on a cross or fucking elephant with 8 arms god damn ignorant low IQ degenerates.
>>
>>132161447
>implying you wont "fall for it"
you dont even know how jesus looks like and you have a "personal relationship" with him.
>>
>>132160141
That's pretty simple actually. The Greatest proof that Allah is not God is the Quran itself. The Quran says that God has 99 names. The Bible says that God has ONE name which in English is pronounced "Jehovah." "Jehovah" is from the Hebrew Tetragrammaton or Hebrew for "Four Letters." It means "He Causes to Become."

The Quran nor the Hadiths make no mention of this. The Bible originally had God's name in it over 7,000 times. Some translations, out of bias, removed it but many others have rightfully left it in place. The Muhammed, Quran, and the Hadiths make no mention of it at all. Yet the Quran teaches that the Bible is true and correct.
>>
File: IMG_2222.jpg (109KB, 664x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2222.jpg
109KB, 664x498px
CATHOLICISM IS THE ONE TRUE FAITH
>>
>>132161641
Why does God care so much about belief? Why is it so essential to getting into heaven? It seems to me that the only way the religion is able to manifest itself and be self-propagating is through this way.
>>
>>132161286
it is free will.
If an infant walks out of his or hers backyard and meets a bear, it was the free will of the infant to go there, the free will of the bear to go there, and the free will of the father and mother to let the infant be unsupervised.

And in cases of natural disasters, it is the free will of the people to live there, the free will of some other people to not let them move from there etc.

It's not "fair" in the sense that I can't choose to not get killed if 50 armed men rushed in to my apartment right now to kill me, but it was theirs.
>>
>>132161284
the 'scientific' justification of god does not come from theology you stupid ignorant mongrel but by direct experience by those who seek and understand, then they script an explanation so others who don't know can have an idea of it
>>
>>132161656
I don't think you understand quantum mechanics
>>
>>132161736
If you read the bible you'd know exactly what to expect for the future. Believers won't fall for it because it has been explicitly described and laid out for them.
>>
>>132161566
>what is cultural marxism? I dont speak your made-up babble
not an argument.
>>
>>132161544

I don't understand why you are so incapable of thinking for yourse-
>communist flag

Oh. Okay it's baby-talk time. God is the creator of all we experience. Books are the creation of man.

Stop looking for other people's answers and find your own.
>>
>>132161886
science is the ability to reproduce results through predicting reality. What can be reproduced by a belief in God which is scientifically testable?
>>
>>132161745
>an omnipotent deity can only have one name
laughable.
>>
Exodus 3:13-14

13 And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?

14 And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
>>
>>132161656
>quantum mechanics.
I cannot find anything about it in any goat hordes scrolls

>>132161745
> The Bible says
rabbi said, it must be true

Christianity is a part of our heritage but it is dead now and trying to resurrect it won't help us fighting snackbar or marxist shit
>>
>>132161924
I don't think you see the point I'm making. I beg to differ.
>>
>>132153755
Thanks for this reminder anon.
>>
>>132162241
Ok then please explain how quantum mechanics explains God. I think I'll need some popcorn for this one.
>>
>>132162023
>Stop looking for other people's answers and find your own.
>follows an ancient sandnigger kike on a stick's ancient rules on morality
>ok.jpeg
>>
Gay.
>>
>>132162193
Faith in God and Jesus Christ is the only thing that can save you. The world is doomed to be taken over by the evil and the corrupt. You can resist, you should resist, but it is inevitable.
>>
>>132161996
not arguments needed , self immolate please
>>
>>132162433
You'll be tortured for eternity unless you believe me. If someone told me that and didn't have something to with Christianity it would be because they are insane.
>>
>>132161373
>hasn't read the book of Revelation
>>
>>132162084
well you will have to use psychological parameters to describe a subjective experience that is repeatable between participants (the lucky ones) and identical , to reach to a valid definition
>>
>>132160730
>all the innocence that has been lost from this world.
Just the 'mortal' world, kamu.
>>
>>132162569
That would literally have been everyone's fate if not for Christ saving us all. Now it is your choice, believe or don't.
>>
>>132153755

Because people are retarded, brainwashed by atheist propaganda. They can't accept Christ is Lord when they have been told otherwise for the last 50 years. Few have the mental strength to find back to his grace and his benevolence.
>>
>>132162639
So are you saying you can't do it then?
>>
>>132162084
Literally all of science. God made everything you mook.

Labeling and describing gods creation does nothing to kill God. This is the fallacy of the "God of the gaps" argument; description does not kill God, the gaps are just the places we've failed to describe accurately. God is present within and without the gaps.
>>
>>132162472
wow i didnt burst into flames despite your earnest pleadings. Guess god wants me to live.
>>
Are there any groups to visit should I want to become versed in spiritual warfare and organize? I feel I need to do something to combat evil but I don't know where to start.
>>
>>132154073
>never truly "believed"
you're a damn fool. nothing could be more evident than the truth of the Word.

Your fake atheism is what we have now.
>>
>>132162696
I chose not believe in obvious manipulative scare tactics
>>
>>132161470
Romans 3:23

everyone sins dude you aren't alone
>>
>>132162921
>manipulative scare tactics
Hey man, if you don't want to listen to the obvious truth because you don't like it then fine.
>>
Everybody fails to see that god is everywhere and that you are a part of it, god is creation itself. Never think YOU are god though, that's egotism and pride. What happened to Lucifer pretty much. All these things exist, as a meta internal-external reality. just as the dragons and the small creatures trying to tie you to the ground exist. We all slay our dragons and we feel Jesus on multiple occasion in our lives. Fast, drink only water, go outside for a couple of months and you will find god.
>>
>>132161470
Just believe Jesus will save you and He will. You don't earn your salvation, Jesus does it.
>>
>>132162633
>"look at me i have a vision of the future you better believe it as the gospel truth"
>sandniggers: "okay"
>story passed on to you
>>
>>132162369

Fuck it's so difficult to express the simplest thing to commies.

I don't follow the works of man, I inhabit the work of God.

I don't BELEIVE in Jesus or Mohammad or any of the silly stories written by man.

Which was my point: you are obsessed with the stories of man to the point it blinds you to God: you can't see the forest for the trees.

Grow the fuck up and THINK. You can barely read and you profess yourself to be wise.
>>
File: image.gif (220KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
220KB, 500x500px
>>132161836
>>
>>132162433
>Faith in Allah is the only thing that can save you. You can resist, you should resist, but it is inevitable.
You can put Marx, feminism, Hitler etc as well but it always will produce meaningless crap

>>132162642
>Just the 'mortal' world
go for the other side, Godspeed

>>132162696
>Now it is your choice, believe or don't.
It is not a question of choice. You cannot just say you believe when you don't or you don't when you do.
>>
>>132161841
because it's the only way ro be forgivin of your sins
>>
>>132162992
I fail to see how what you guys say is anything else but the opposite of obvious.
>>
>>132153755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42_O2Xdx4DE
>>
>>132162098
>(Isaiah 42:8) “I am Jehovah. THAT IS MY NAME; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images.

>(Psalm 83:18) That people may know that you, WHOSE NAME IS JEHOVAH, YOU ALONE are the Most High over all the earth.

God will make his name known.

>(Ezekiel 36:23) ‘And I shall certainly sanctify my great name, which was being profaned among the nations, which YOU profaned in the midst of them; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah,’...

>(Ezekiel 38:23) And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

Jesus taught his disciples his father's name.

>(John 17:6) “I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word.

>(John 17:26) And I have made your name known to them and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.”

>(Matthew 6:9) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified.
>>
File: 4L_nIi1Bfli.png (89KB, 590x385px) Image search: [Google]
4L_nIi1Bfli.png
89KB, 590x385px
Let's leave it at that
>>
>>132163129
>It is not a question of choice. You cannot just say you believe when you don't or you don't when you do.
That is true, but in the end it is still a choice. You have to choose it, read it, believe it, accept it.
>>
>>132162789
your quetion was answered

>>132162875
yes well it won't happen unless you douse in gasoline and torch yourself ,
>self immolate
do you have everything you need ?
>tfw the left are brainlets
>>
>>132161393
The only reason this happens is because we missed one important step in the transition from a successful religious society to a secular one. The setting of an objective base of morals independent from religious influences.
From my observations, a good way to determine this moral base is to ask one's self three questions. Is the action beneficial for the individual's well being, beneficial for the community's well being, and beneficial for the world's well being. If the answer to all three of them is yes, then that action or virtue is an objective moral, who's validity either cannot be challenged or will take a great deal of effort to do so. The answers to these questions come from two main sources; empirical evidence and deep musings on the subject, with the former holding far more weight than the latter.
For instance, let us ask whether or not diligence is in fact a virtue and apply our model. It benefits the individual by increasing his value in society, increasing his personal health, and granting him access to a wider amount of resources, including skills. It benefits the community by providing more resources and services that the rest of the community can use. And it benefits the world for the same reason it benefits the community at large. Therefore, diligence is objectively moral.
While such a system will not be able to provide an objective truth for all moral predicaments, it would provide a strong base that would allow for a population to be productive, healthy, and prosperous. Should the answer to one or two of these be no, then there will be debate among different proponents of differing courses of action. This is due to the basic question on which should be the primary concern of humanity; the individual, the community, or the world at large.
Any questions?
>>
>>132163121
>I inhabit the work of God.
I know you think youre making a lot of sense but really you're not.
okay so what i think youre saying is you believe some sort of nebulous singular god but not the organised rules and myths surrounding him/her/it? lol im okay with that. I sort of vaguely believe that too.
>>
>>132163081
one of the most garbage philosophies in the world puts repentant true believers that once raped and killed over an introspective physicists or simple non-christian Japanese lady. Bound to the fires of hell forever!
>>
>>132163122
EVERYONE GETS ICE CREAM
>>
>>132163319
Jesus is Jehovah
>>
>>132162872
I mean you can say everything is god (including science) but it's not exactly justifying your claim.
>>
>>132163326
that there on the right is Brother Nathanael , he warns on the jews and red pilled me , a good man and a jew himself
>>
File: 1497103863699s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497103863699s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>132163363
>it won't happen unless you douse in gasoline and torch yourself ,
yfw god can't light someone on fire without gasoline
>>
>>132156222
>- Nothing?

this
>>
>>132163363
My question wasn't answered it was avoided like all of my other questions.
>>
>>132163121
you and commies both have monkey brains, you've just chosen different gods. Neither choice is evidence of their existence. But decades of philosophical discussion between us would be needed to come to some conclusion.
>>
>>132163442
>introspective physicists or simple non-christian Japanese lady
They deserve to burn in hell just as much as the rapists and murderers. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
>>
>>132163326
Replace the Christian one with an atheist, and it makes sense. Atheists are the Muslims' greatest ally.
>>
>>132162193
>I cannot find anything about it in any goat hordes scrolls

Quantum Physics, Laws of Physics, Abiogenesis, Mathematics, Consciousness, String Theory

This is why Theoretical Physicist and Quantum Theorist believe in an intelligence designer.

>(Isaiah 44:6) “This is what Jehovah has said, the King of Israel and the Repurchaser of him, Jehovah of armies, ‘I am the first and I am the last, and besides me there is no God.

>(Revelation 1:8) “I am the Al′pha and the O·me′ga,” says Jehovah God, “the One who is and who was and who is coming, the Almighty.”

>(Revelation 21:6) And he said to me: “They have come to pass! I am the Al′pha and the O·me′ga, the beginning and the end. To anyone thirsting I will give from the fountain of the water of life free.

>(Psalm 90:2) ... Even from time indefinite to time indefinite you are God.

>(Jeremiah 10:10) But Jehovah is in truth God. He is the living God and the King to time indefinite.

PAY ATTENTION HERE

>(1 Kings 8:27) “But will God truly dwell upon the earth? Look! The heavens, yes, the heaven of the heavens, themselves cannot contain you; how much less, then, this house that I have built!

PAY ATTENTION HERE

>(Deuteronomy 10:14) Behold, to Jehovah your God belong the heavens, EVEN THE HEAVENS OF THE HEAVENS, the earth and all that is in it.

The first set up above describe God in an INFINITE EXISTENCE beyond all time and space. That's why God is the beginning and the end. The second part describes God as being bigger than the universe itself. The third is describing different dimensions of existence. That's why heaven has its own heaven. It's describing different dimensions. God is bigger than the entire universe but also probably the multi-verse and all dimensions. He is infinity itself. No other god/gods is described in such a perfect state. All other ancient gods were animals, humanoids living underwater, on mountains or in the clouds.
>>
>>132163430

Then why are you such an angry person pretended to hate God on the Internet?

Hate Christianity if you want, but stop dragging gods name through the mud in the process. Also consider that regardless of veracity Christianity makes your average sucker a better person, and that convincing a thoughtless moron to reasses their morality may have perilous consequences.
>>
>>132163531
self-immolate , are you fucking dumb
>text comprehension NO !
tfw leftists are truely idiots
>>132163593
>So are you saying you can't do it then?
your question wasnt if i can do it , its how its done wtf are you moron as well

te hell is wrong with all these people
>>
>>132163338
>You have to choose it
I read and if omnipotent god exists he knows I don't believe
if you think you can chose to believe or not you don't understand the meaning of 'faith'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zGbLUvc_Lw
>>
File: image.png (144KB, 1024x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
144KB, 1024x566px
>>132163704
this
>>
>>132163489
Or I can say what I already said, and you can respond to that rather than this straw man.
>>
>>132163531
You truly don't understand the concept of free will, do you?
>>
>>132156222
Young romance is acceptable (courteous love, kisses, hugs, petting). Anything else requires marriage.
>>
>>132163780
"Quantum Theorists" and theoretical physicist don't believe in an intelligent designer this is a blatant lie
>>
>>132163780
kek
try harder rabbi
>>
>>132163780
Hey, JWanon, is there an NWT online? It's noticibly absent from biblehub and biblegateway (for obvious reasons), but I can't seem to find a similarly easily accessible online source for the NWT. It would really help for me to see how the WT rendered various things, can you help me out?
>>
>>132163911
You can call it a straw man all you want but you're committing circular reasoning my friend. "God is science this is true because God is everything, why because he is God"
>>
Stop worshipping a jewish god and believing in sand relegions. Start remembering what you inherited from your ancestors.

Heil Woden
>>
File: 1495491233912.jpg (127KB, 750x937px) Image search: [Google]
1495491233912.jpg
127KB, 750x937px
>>132163081
>Just believe Jesus will save you and He will

protties are retarded

>>132161470
Do good deeds and hope your good deeds will outweigh your sins. You can't know what you may accomplish once you put yourself into God's service. Maybe you will build 100 Churches? Maybe you will kill 10.000 muslims? Only God can judge you in the end.
>>
>>132164282

So that's a negatory on actually responding to what was said rather than making up straw men? Got it.

Top debate.
>>
>>132163872
So what do you say of the man who reads it and chooses not to believe? The man that refuses to open his heart and mind to the idea?
>>
To those who don't see the purpose of life yet.
Spiritual stuff is like one of those perspective pictures.
You can't see it but others can and they are telling you that all those little pictures form a 3D image. You still can't see it, and you don't want to because you think it will curtail your behaviour or bring you under someone else's power. But the thing is the image is definitely there, I can see it and without it the world is a big confusing mess, now I know what it's all about I know I'm much better off knowing the truth.

Whether you like it or not one day you will discover what this was all about. You'll feel terrible when that happens if you miss all the opportunities to decide it now.
>>
>>132164363
Once again you can say things and appear affirmative in what you're saying, but your "response" was nonsense. Again justify that God is science, that this actually means anything, and furthermore PROVE God is science.
>>
>>132164349
>Heil Woden
>absolutely dead god must be more helpful than dying one
I don't BELIVE he would help us fight marxis, feminism, islam or other shit
>>
>>132164366
I would say what I wish someone told me: man betrayed your trust, not God. You may be right to trust no man, but do not allow the failings of man to blunt your love for God and life.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. Hold the professed word of God to the flame and the pages will burn, but God himself is unscathed.

Do not forget this.
>>
>>132164349
my ancestors are Christian though
>>
>>132164366
read Quran and try to answer your question - if you will chose not to believe or just won't believe
>>
>>132153755
Why is this on /pol/?
>>
>>132164863
Because the toxic minds of /Pol/ are influenced by the toxic beliefs of Christianity.
>>
>>132164358
at least we follow what Jesus said
John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
>>
>>132164862
Sorry, I'm Christian.

>>132164972
>Christianity
>toxic beliefs
Are you for real right now? A God that tells you to love your enemy and love your neighbor is toxic?
>>
>>132164604
Why eould I attempt to prove a claim I haven't made?

You are still doing this straw man bit, were 7 replies deep and you still haven't addressed the original point without spinning your own version of what I said.

I'm not even really interested in the topic at hand anymore, I'm fascinated by the fact that you may be acting in earnest, oblivious to your own actions.

Do you really think you are being convincing? This is almost as sad as the dude trying to "prove" things to atheists using bible verses. Almost.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9vRMz0zVRs
>>
>>132161364
Amen brother, God truly is amazing.
>>
>>132164860
Are you a jew? If not, u re talking shit, cuck
>>
>>132165051
>Sorry, I'm Christian.
So you 'refuses to open his heart and mind to the idea'. What if Muhammad was right?
>>
File: IMG_0250.png (4MB, 1292x8757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.png
4MB, 1292x8757px
>>132161368
>>
>>132164152
Use our website if you want and pick other translations and compare them.

>>https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/binav/r1/lp-e

>>132164065
Where did ancient sand people get the idea of an infinite being bigger than the universe itself? Where did they get the idea of different dimensions? In all cultures on earth, gods have beginnings and ends. They are all based on things humans can see: animals, humans, trees, oceans, mountains, sun, stars, and clouds. They believed those gods could have sex, eat food, die, and had limitations.

God in the Bible is an extra-dimensional non-corporeal infinite being beyond the space-time continuam. He is bigger than the all the universe itself. This is what the Bible also says about him.

>(Exodus 33:20) And he added: “You are not able to see my face, because no man may see me and yet live.”

You can't see God not because he is invisible but because he is infinite raw power. Exposing yourself to him just to see him would kill you. So God is bigger than the entire universe, beyond all quantum levels of existence, infinity itself, and seeing him will kill you. No god/gods have ever been described anywhere else but the Bible like this. Combine this with the picture and you have a book of written by a being beyond human capacity.

>>132164046
Einstein, Kaku, Newton and others I don't know off the top of my head.
>>
File: 1421270829705.jpg (37KB, 500x611px) Image search: [Google]
1421270829705.jpg
37KB, 500x611px
>>132164972
>>
>>132165224
He wasn't. Islam came well after Jesus Christ and the birth of Christianity. It is a perversion of it.
>>
>>132165197
My ancestors come from Europe. Europe on the last 2000 years was Christian
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1160x6760px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1160x6760px
>>132165314
>>
>>132165061
>>
>>132153755
>Worshipping the pagan good Mithras and not knowing it
>Celebrating the winter solstice and not knowing it
>Celebrating the spring solstice and not knowing it
>>
>>132165314
the face on the shroud wasn't human - it is to much narrow + C14, that's enough
I am still waiting for bible quantum physic
try to find something about DNA as well
>>
>>132161470
I feel you. Your heart is in the right place though. I felt the same way, and then I realized the work of becoming a better person is not really my responsibility. It's His. He changes us from the inside out. Sometimes this is all Him, sometimes it is some of our doing. We have to ask Him to.come inside and start the process, that's all. Only sometimes did saints start out as saints. For all the rest, it was a process. Life long. Read about saint Ignatius. All that is really required of us, is sincerity and commitment. Don't give up, never do that.
>>
>>132153755
He can see me masturbating all he wants, he'll always remain a cuck whose only worthful deed was dying.
>>
>>132153755
Haha gayyyyy
>>
>>132153755
Trust me. He doesn't need you, in a sense, he doesn't need your help.
>>
>>132165051
Not all the beliefs of Christianity are toxic but many of them are. It's up to you guys to remove the toxic baggage of Christianity.

>>132165060
I started at the "prove that a belief in God can reproduce results" bit not the people you were talking to before that. If you'd like to plainly restate your argument I will respond, I don't care if you think I'm convincing or not.
>>
File: 1495385100891.jpg (87KB, 640x850px) Image search: [Google]
1495385100891.jpg
87KB, 640x850px
psalm 144 1-2

come home, white man.
>>
>>132165339
Einstein believed in the God of Spinoza not the Christian God. Also all of those people are dead, can you refer to a modern physicist or are they irrelevant since none of them believe in Jesus anymore?
>>
>>132165339
> idea of an infinite being bigger than the universe itself?
The don't, they believe that it is enormous water pool beneath and under the ground

>>132165418
>Islam came well after Jesus Christ
And Jesus came after Moses
Moses after Osiris
Osiris after apes

>>132165637
>Europe on the last 2000 years was Christian
let me guess, ghetto school education?
>>
>>132165389
That's me the ad hominem atheist!
>>
>>132165684
>autism
>>
>>132157869
>Europe has fallen since it abandoned God.
Romans like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_gcJc1MmCQ
>>
>>132153755
There's literally nothing special about Jesus or Christianity.
>>
>>132156940
> not understanding christian teachings
> making fun of them anyway.

People who want to be separated from God will be separated from Him. Since God is the source of all good, all they will be left with is suffering and loneliness. It's called hell. But this will be what they want. Your vision of christianity is childish.
>>
>>132166556
>your vision of imaginary beings that are believed to exist without any evidence is childish
You don't say.
>>
>>132164983
"faith without works is dead"
James 2:17

gtfo protty cancer
>>
>>132165963
The fruit of atheism in society is dissolution. Can you sleep peacefully knowing that your little knowledge will never unravel the mysteries of the creation? You're a kid on the beach playing with the pebbles.
>>
>>132163819
Just because an unspecified unknown quality exists doesnt mean he should be worshipped. If this deity can actually do smth on earth but fails to do so, he should be condemned. I condemn him as a fraud. Christianity in particular absolves their god's horrendous deeds and should be condemned. You call me angry but you sir, you have been calling me names all day while i refrain from such. You need to re-evaluate your moral values.
>>
>>132165819
>many
you spell "zero" weird
>>
>>132154073
>Fedoras don't understand that the smartest in society probably never truly "believed" in Christianity

May be fedoras. Many atheists know it.
It is not a question if religion or other ideology is useful, but if Christianity is still vital and would serve our society.
Sorry but I doubt.
>>
>>132166556
>God is the source of all good,
you wish. He is despicable and childishly manical and genocidal in the bible. Satan's biggest trick is making christians think the god character is the good guy. I can see you are truly brainwashed. Learn to have your own opinions.
>>
>>132166675
Doesn't say you aren't saved.
Romans 4

also
Galatians
2:16/21
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

3:6-11
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

5:4-5
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
5 For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
>>
>>132161841
I read a really interesting post here a few weeks ago that framed as an issue of karmic debt - to believe and accept that Jesus died on your behalf allows you to transfer the weight of sin to Jesus's account, but since Jesus is already dead and ascended it can do him no harm. This allows flawed sinners to ascend to heaven, a place of perfection.

This is in direct contrast to Judaism, where they believe all Jews go to heaven after death regardless of what they do in the material world. The Torah and other Jewish texts (Haftarah, Midrash, to a lesser extent Talmud) do encourage mitzvahs, good behavior, but there's not really any penalty for failing to perform them.

The difference between these belief sets is most readily apparent in looking at the works of their adherents.
>>
>>132166686
Are you implying you're more then a kid on the beach. If so please reveal something to be about "creation" so I can not be a kid on the beach anymore.
>>
>>132154073
>smarter people than me believe something based on faith, something I cannot or will not understand
>this must mean they are disingenuous and are interested in maintaining culture
No.
>>
>>132163930
again, free will means shitall in the absence of adequate information to make a decision. I tire of repeating myself.
>>
>>132165051
>A God that tells you to love your enemy and love your neighbor is toxic?
"Love these people that hate you" is the exact trope that the Jews have been pushing to force acceptance of white genocide. There has to be qualification over who gets love first.
>>
So at what point in History does the accounts on the Judaistic god stop being valid for you Christbros?
>>
>>132166686
>Can you sleep peacefully knowing that your little knowledge will never unravel the mysteries of the creation?
Can you sleep peacefully knowing you'll never truly know God's plan?

Being an atheist doesn't suddenly mean I have to accept there's some important thing I don't understand, everyone has to live with that.
>>
>>132166901
>Satan is the good guy!!!1!!1!!!!1

How's middle school going?
>>
>>132153755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spo7PplLEWM
>>
>>132166901
He is to those who don't want to understand the Bible but just wish to justify their rejection of christianity. There are tons of writings explaining the Old Testament (New, too).
>>
>>132167066
I can show you the way to the well, but it is up to you to go there and drink.
>>
>>132165819

Straw manning yourself as well now? That's fine, we'll use these goalposts for now.

Belief in God has scientifically reproducible results comparable to the placebo effect, a real and as yet largely unknown effect that seems to be powered by faith, and strength of faith affects outcome.

Other administrations besides superstition exist, sugar pills and saline injections, and the more severe the placebo the more profound the effect. The subject simply has to Beleive it will work for a statistic increase in success is seen. The effect has some chance at persisting even when told they were administered placebo. This may be due to not understanding the concept.

While God can't answer every prayer, when it comes to self-healing your chances are quantifiably increased through earnest, faithful prayer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2802370/
>>
>>132166901
>Satan's biggest trick is making christians think the god character is the good guy.
Now that's just laughable and makes it look like you're just trying to bait people.
>>
you cant argue with liars
they will just lie harder

eliminate them from your life
>>
>>132153755

This is hell and heaven. YOU decide where to end, not a godly destiny codex. No need to believe in ((God)) in order to spread love.
>>
>>132167350
>Jews do everything you ask
>have them wander the desert for 40 years.
>>
File: 1420008998814.1.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420008998814.1.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
Can we agree calling each other "protty" and "papist" is absolutely cancerous and amounts to "roflcopter XD" levels of discourse?
>>
>is Lord

That's nice. I however am an American citizen. We don't accept nor recognize titles of nobiliy
>>
>>132167193
>floods the entire earth kills millions nukes cities tortures his own followers cause "lemme show you how loyal he is!"
Good guy

>sees 2 ignorant naked humans in forest, corrently tells them fruit will not kill them, teaches them morality
Bad guy

And you think im the middle schooler LOL.
>>
>>132159144
You're too arrogant, likely young adolescent.
Your problem is you are assuming you have an adequate mental faculty as a human being to interpret the actions and logic of some type of super entity that gave creation to everything in existence. That is the hypothesis. For you to then say "well there are logical or scientific inconsistencies" is to say that you are not taking the argument seriously. The only thing you can hope to ask for is communal verification of miracles, apparitions etc. if you're searching for evidence.
>>
>>132167391
everything in your body is controlled by your mind. mastery of the mind is mastery of the body. allowing others to manipulate your mind via religion or lies is foolish
>>
>>132167234
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JOShBSsql0&index=10&list=PLmFPt137vHpkCNkipm_D6FUn1XNiTXVGI

>>132167350
>There are tons of writings explaining the Old Testament
because almighty God need lawyers and translators

>>132167193
> don't accept Satan as our Lord and Savior
Are you atheist or what?
>>
>>132167485
someone dropped a penny
>>
>>132167485
But they didn't do everything God asked. That's the point. Wandering in the desert for 40 years and Moses dying before setting foot in Israel were a direct consequence of their misbehavior. Have you even read Exodus?
>>
>>132166635
> faith
> evidence
Typical fedora.
>>
File: image.png (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
76KB, 300x250px
>>132167802
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125637346/#125637346
>>
>>132167485
oh wait i got a better one
>invited to build the holy ark
>not told that you'll not be invited on board, will be drowned along with rest of world
>oh no the ship is falling
>stabilises it with hand
>struck dead by god
>>
>>132167622
No, but not all people are experts in theology, symbols etc, so explanations are needed. Nothing suprising about that.
>>
>>132167521
>One literally created all life
>The other dooms humanity because he has daddy issues

>SATAN DINDU NUFFIN

t. The socialist scholar
>>
>>132167786
So god is a supreme wishy washy cunt who forces people to follow extremely scrict rules or abuses his powers to punish people needlessly.

Why are people supposed to praise a Tyrant?

I do wonder, at what point does the Mythology of the Judaic God become wrong to you Christians?
>>
>>132168011
>doesnt know what an abusive parent is
>its the kids fault daddy is hitting them! Look what you made him do!
>>
>>132167391
See was it that hard to actually present evidence without the roundabout ad hominems?

And may I say HAHAHA. Did you even read your own article????

"Where does this leave us? God may indeed exist and prayer may indeed heal; however, it appears that, for important theological and scientific reasons, randomized controlled studies cannot be applied to the study of the efficacy of prayer in healing"

HAHAHHAHAHA
>>
File: 1376962657230.png (31KB, 448x357px) Image search: [Google]
1376962657230.png
31KB, 448x357px
>praying to a jew
>>
>>132168018
God is the literal creator of all, he can do with his creation as he sees fit. Be glad our God is a merciful, just and loving God.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

>>132167657
I can't stop laughing

>>132166635
>believed without any evidence
it is faith, if you believe due to evidence it is knowledge.

>>132168003
How do you chose the proper one?
Do you need another experts?
>>
>>132166691
>>132166691

But I haven't said anything about worship or values. You have me confused for someone else.

You are the archetype of lucifer, the one who knows better than God.
Your emotional state is such a common human experience it is codified into legend across cultures.

I have been there myself, it might just be a part of "growing up" as it were. I don't think there are any shortcuts out of the place you are in. One day you will be able to sort out your hatred of mans lies and disentangle it from God. You will see it is very silly to think you know better than a hypothetical creator, as you only know what little he chose to show you through creation.
>>
>>132153755
stop saying things as if they are fact when even you yourself don't know they are true

BE HONEST
>>
>>132168212
All larping aside if my kid tried to cuck me I'd banish him to a new pain-orientated dimension too, got to keep them in line somehow. Also you're not really a commie, right? You know that shit never works?
>>
>>132168018
Live as you wish. The truth is that He reigns in heaven and that this creation is His. Live in sin and see for yourself why God forbids certain things.
>>
>>132168409
So you fear him.

Doesn't sound like a loving god to me.
>>
File: dirty christjew.jpg (143KB, 930x657px) Image search: [Google]
dirty christjew.jpg
143KB, 930x657px
>>132168529
>>
>>132168529
Why is it Sin just so happens to not profit the Church and the rich more than being "Righteous" peons used up until they die?
>>
>>132168544
Wise is the man who does not sin because he fears the Lord, but he who does not sin because he loves Him is wiser.
>>
>>132168509
>cuck you
the kids literally didnt know right from wrong (because the absentee parent didnt teach them) and ate an apple. Its like punching a baby.
yeah im not really a commie. its just a way to trigger ancaps.
>>
>>132168544
And fear Him you should, but also love Him and put your trust in Him.
>>
>>132168018
>t. libertairian cuck
>>
File: 1498786514472.gif (2MB, 200x293px) Image search: [Google]
1498786514472.gif
2MB, 200x293px
>>132158447
>>
>>132165339
You are doing gods work anon dont get discourage by them and teach those who want to learn
>>
>>132168544
You are supposed to fear God
>>
>>132168783
Why though? Why should I fear a Judaic War-god who was lucky enough to be bastardized by the Jewish people enough to invoke crazy death cultures in Rome?
>>
>>132168933
>>132168787

Why should I fear a being that seems to have no worldly power and who can only pretend to hold any sway on me in the afterlife.

If God exists, and I am judged before him, I will judge his fallacies just as he judges mine, and He'll be much more of a Sinner than me.

How do you justify worshiping Hypocrisy?
>>
>>132168937
Matthew 10:28
28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
>>
>>132168937
What?
>>
>>132169106
see >>132169132
>>
>>132168787

BTW, have you collected enough foreskins to get your wifu?
> 1 Samuel 18:27

>>132168937
>Why should I fear a Judaic War-god
read the bible
'he's the opposite of friendly...he's unfriendly.'
>>
>>132158447
Do NOT throw those classified docs in front of the blind swines.
>>
>>132169247
>OT
>>
>>132169186
>>132169132

And why should I pay attention to a long dead Jew who had no Job?
>>
>>132169303
>dead
>>
>>132167583

You are a dense piece of work, I literally just said that in the comment you are responding too.
>>
File: jesus the wise preacher.jpg (562KB, 1437x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jesus the wise preacher.jpg
562KB, 1437x1000px
>>132168730
>>132169364
so true, fellow christkike
JESUS IS ALIVE
HE HATH RISEN!!11!!
>>
>>132169364
Yes, Matthew is indeed dead.
>>
>>132167583
Oops wrong response. For both of
Us I presume.
>>
>>132168018
>Tyrant
There were literally only ten simple rules at the time and they broke the very first one by worshipping an idol. It was an open and shut case, much like the US Supreme Court kicking the travel ban in the dick.
>>
File: 1493223253949.jpg (144KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493223253949.jpg
144KB, 640x640px
>>132153755
are there any publicly available stats about how many people die every day while being on 4chan?
>>
>>132168607
>>132168649
Live in sin and see how your life is destroyed, fruitless. I've seen it with my eyes. Forever, the consequence of sin is death.
>>
>>132168263

Did you read the article? They concluded that because of too many confounding variables that can not be controlled.

They also showed that in many medical cases you are better off praying than not
>>
>>132169584
>Almost everything not being a luddite enslaved by the chruch is a Sin
>God makes sinful things just to punish his creation
>You're supposed to be worshiping a Tyrant.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>132169584

>>132157529
>>
>>132169699
>2000 years of christianity
>not a single case of an amputee regrowing his limbs
Medical prayer is strictly to be used only on things that go away on their own, like a cough or a flu.
>>
File: jesus says NO! to masturbation.jpg (105KB, 568x541px) Image search: [Google]
jesus says NO! to masturbation.jpg
105KB, 568x541px
>>132169806
>>
>>132169749
You can complain all you want, insult him and call him a tyrant.

Live freely and see that I'm not lying. If you cannot obey two commandments, it's your business.
>>
>>132169427
go suck a rabbi cock , your whole baptism as a kike is cock sucking ,, you sealed degenerate faggot
> just fucking dissapear from here
>>
>>132169749
>>Almost everything not being a luddite enslaved by the chruch is a Sin
Show me the verse that condemns technology or the internet. This strawman hasn't been true since the Church stopped executing scientists in the 16th century.
>>
>>132170109
I will forever be a man of freedom, not slavery.
>>
my catechism classes were supposed to start today but i guess there wasn't enough people. Gotta way till august now.

Did you take those classes as adult, pol? How was it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4

>>132169699
any evidence? or better next time forgive about pills and just pray

>>132169574
6 gasillion

anyway, Christ is better than feminism, he don't want me to pee sitting
>>
>>132168888
Thanx, God has blessed you with quads to confirm his appreciation for your support and my effort.

>(2 Timothy 1:16) May the Lord grant mercy to the household of On·e·siph′o·rus, because he often brought me refreshment, and he did not become ashamed of my chains.

>(Hebrews 13:16) Moreover, do not forget the doing of good and the sharing of things with others, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
>>
>>132170247
The fact that they were executed in the first place is the hilarious part.
>>
>>132168777
Thought you were talking about Satan there desu. I think the point there is that they literally had one tree not to eat from and all it takes is some belly crawler to make them disregard the advice of literal God?
Also good stuff lad, had me worried the commies were getting smarter
>>
>>
>>132170018
Uh oh, spinning out of control here. Even if I found a regrowing amputee you would just spiral further.

Calm down. It's okay. There is a statistic advantage to prayer in these cases and you are going to be fine. Breathe deep.

I'm sorry God won't do magic tricks for you, but let's stay on topic.
>>
>>132170259
That's what God wanted most of all. Don't hate him for that.
>>
>>132170078
thats not even real its photoshoped retard. Abd jerking off isnt even a sin.
>>
File: download.png (11KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
11KB, 299x169px
>>132170592
STOP SINNING, ANON!
>>
>>132170577
Is it really? Because everything in this thread proves otherwise.

I'd rather be free and burn in Hell than a slave in heaven.
>>
>>132170323

It's a matter of faith. If you trust God more than pills the placebo effect from prayer will be greater. If you trust both, combining the two will be most effective.
>>
File: X3T117-ZOOM.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
X3T117-ZOOM.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>
>>132170486
>magic tricks
he was perfectly fine showing off with his fleece and bushing bush but he wont save crusaders who get maimed fighting in his name.
And you think such a being is worthy of worship.
>>
>>132170392
It was all part of the late-medieval societal changes that saw older institutions (nobility, the Church) losing part of their power to the middle class and natural philosophers. Except for a few stragglers like the Puritans and later Fundamentalists, that was the end of "every word in the Bible is literally true" as a cultural standard of belief.
>>
>>132170744
Man wrote the words in this thread, not God.
>>
>>132170711
can you show me a verse?
>>
>>132170474
kek
>>
>>132170744
you won't be doing anything in Hell besides being tortured
>>
>>132170780

Calm down! You are losing it man. I am not defending the bible, I've spent this whole thread denouncing the word of man.

Deep breaths buddy. We can make it through this.
>>
>>132170922
For being Free.
>>
>>132170867
"But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman [or man] with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)
>>
>>132170486
I like you mayne
>>
>>132170995
I'm not married. And jacking to a picture if your wife is fine.
>>
>>132170431
if a kid cant tell the diff between right and wrong, then obviously the more recent command to eat from the tree carries more weight in their mind than the one to not eat from it.
Either way, its always the parent's fault if they put a knife in the baby's bedroom, even if they told the kid not to touch it.
Hehe i know right, i like laughing at commies myself. Its fun to larp as commies.
>>
>>132170978
okie dokes
sry im a little tired. keep up the good fight brother
>>
File: seneecaandamy.jpg (105KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
seneecaandamy.jpg
105KB, 640x427px
>>132171075
>“Direct me in the path of your commands, for there I find delight. Turn my heart toward your statutes and not toward selfish gain. Turn my eyes away from worthless things; preserve my life according to your word.” (Psalm 119:35-37, NIV)
you can do it
just say NO! to MASTURBATION
IT IS THE DEVIL'S WORK
>>
>>132170323
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b11-37Me_a4
sorry, it is some pop crap
I believe God doesn't enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tROcKHO6nE

>>132170486
>I found a regrowing amputee
crabs are out of picture

>>132170592
>jerking off isnt even a sin.
it is, you sinner
Gen 38:9-10
Mat 5:28

>>132170748
>It's a matter of faith.
The believing in God is a matter of faith. The recover is a fact.
I know research that examine the meaning of faith in getting well with positive records. I don't know any such about praying.
>>
>>132171020

Where do I check my upvotes?
>>
>>132153755
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orcwY_mVmJM
>>
>>132171235

I'm trying, but you are making it really difficult. You really need to disentangle God from religion in your mind, the dissonance is causing you strain.
>>
>>132171111
It is symbolic. Well, nevermind.
>>
>>132170744
there is no freedom in hell. Satan is imprisoned there. He doesn't rule anything
>>
>>132171661

I'm not familiar with any sect that believes this, what are you? Where in your scripture is Satan improsoned?
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.