[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I feel like we need a separate thread for this. France&#

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17

File: emmanuel-macron.jpg (312KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
emmanuel-macron.jpg
312KB, 1024x682px
So, I feel like we need a separate thread for this. France's new president says France has never gotten over the execution of the king in the French Revolution: http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/emmanuel-macron-policies-beliefs-philosophy

>“Democracy is always presented as if it were incomplete, because democracy is not enough by itself,” says Macron, elaborating that there is always something missing in the democratic process; some sort of void.

>“In French politics, this absence is the presence of a King, a King whom, fundamentally, I don’t think the French people wanted dead,” said Macron. “The Revolution dug a deep emotional abyss, one that was imaginary and shared: the King is no more!” According to Macron, since the Revolution France has tried to fill this void, most notably with Napoleon and then Charles de Gaulle, which was only partially successful. “The rest of the time,” said Macron, “French democracy does not manage to fill this void.”

It sure sounds like Macron is a fucking neomonarchist, who either wants to restore one of the old houses to the monarchy or wants to be king himself. Frenchbros, how do you feel about this?
>>
>>132148727
He studied philosophy. He's very well versed into France's history, I think Macron is a legit intellectual powerhouse. I mean the dude was a millionaire before even getting started in politics.

But I also have the firm belief that he's entered an egotrip since he took the lead. I'm 100% sure he's going to get blasted in the oncoming months by leaders who will get tired of his powertrip.
>>
File: macrontrump.png (426KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
macrontrump.png
426KB, 800x430px
>>132148727
Macron is the most based world leader atm.
>>
>>132149130
>that face of horror when you realise you're shaking hands with a wet leaf of lettuce
>>
File: christ-at-33-heinrich-hofmann.jpg (34KB, 655x488px) Image search: [Google]
christ-at-33-heinrich-hofmann.jpg
34KB, 655x488px
He's missing something fundamental: if the loss of a King figure left such a gaping hole in the French psyche, then imagine the effect that the lost of Christ had.
>>
>>132148727
What better than a jewish monarchy ruling over the goyim?
He's very close to declaring himself a king already. I expect to see more of his opposition jailed soon. Then executed.

I think this jewish monarchy will be very, very, different from the European monarchies we had through history. I expect unbelievable levels of degeneracy, madness, and infection. Like a modern sodom.

Because whites aren't jews, and have never been seen as anything but competitors. Jews will have no qualms with actual holocausts and genocides of whites.
>>
>>132149387

why do yanks have to shoehorn jews into everything
>>
>“Democracy is always presented as if it were incomplete, because democracy is not enough by itself,” says Macron, elaborating that there is always something missing in the democratic process; some sort of void.

>“In French politics, this absence is the presence of a King, a King whom, fundamentally, I don’t think the French people wanted dead,” said Macron. “The Revolution dug a deep emotional abyss, one that was imaginary and shared: the King is no more!” According to Macron, since the Revolution France has tried to fill this void, most notably with Napoleon and then Charles de Gaulle, which was only partially successful. “The rest of the time,” said Macron, “French democracy does not manage to fill this void.”

First, nobody talks about "democracy" in France. The standard word is "republic".

Second, the guy pretends to fill the gap that Napoleon and De Gaulle could not.

LEL.

Fuck off, mom lover.
>>
>>132148727
An intellectual politician with depth, knowledge, and interesting opinions? Is this real life?
>>
>>132149089
Even though he's born in my small city he managed to study, and work at Rothschilds, Married his teacher, doesn't have kids, Machiavélique...

This guy is very special
>>
>>132150715
Could you try that again with his dick out of your mouth?
>>
>>132150211
French monarchies have always expelled Jews, many times
>>
>>132148727
Even Communism is less retarded than a Monarchy because thr top comrade has to be skillfull and ruthless to ge there...
>>
>>132150836
>skillfull

At murdering competition, maybe.

Not at ruling a country.
>>
>>132150789
I was just fucking around. Does anyone have any educated opinion about what type of leader he will turn out to be?
>>
File: clovis_Ier.jpg (158KB, 699x1074px) Image search: [Google]
clovis_Ier.jpg
158KB, 699x1074px
>>132148727
He is right, I don't like him but he is absolutely right, France historically has the culture of the leader, not an autocratic one like Russia but still strong enough to guide the nation.
If you disagree with that you are a faggot with no clue about french history, when we have a strong leader France shines upon the world, when we don't it's in decline.

Fact: 1940 would have never happened with a king and Hitler would have got his shit pushed back in his rectum when he took back the Rhineland in 1936 because a king doesn't give a shit about elections when the country is threatened on the international stage.

Now he clearly isn't this king we need but the analysis is true, too bad the actual rosters sucks balls: the Bourbon is a swarthy spanish banker, the Orléans is a banker and he is unlikeable, the remaining one is Bonaparte but he is a banker too, seems like everyone who aspire to run France is a banker these days, not a single general/doctor/intelectual or just someone with a honorable occupation.
>>
>>132151052
That's the joke.

It's not easy to weed out the counter revolutionaries, traitors, enemies of the people etc and kill them before they do it to you.

Meanwhile in a monarchy you have the divine right of kings, no skills or effort needed. How hard is that???
>>
>>132148727
For a neoliberal he's doing pretty good. Wish I could hate him for beating Le Pen but that dumb bitch had it coming.
>>
>>132151473
>no skills or effort needed
That's just not true. Pro-Monarchist types will talk about how the monarch is raised from birth to be taught how to govern and instilled with a duty to his people. The problem is that this can be true for the first 10 generations but if the 11th is a despotic retard then you need a revolution to get rid of him.
>>
>>132150836
Monarchy is only retarded if your royal line is inbred as fuck. Real monarchies traces back to tribal times as mythic fuckers.
>>
File: 1493398432891.jpg (2MB, 2863x1953px) Image search: [Google]
1493398432891.jpg
2MB, 2863x1953px
>>132151296
>Does anyone have any educated opinion about what type of leader he will turn out to be?

We are talking about it since at least 6 months but rapidly:
>globalist
>strongly pro migrant
>strongly pro EU
>wants to destroy labor rights
>large majority in the parliament allowing him to basically pass what he wants without giving a fuck about any opposition
>his master is Attali who is the most influential jew in Europe, very smart and a batshit insane globalist
>>
>>132148727
no shit, he's actually pushing for all political parties to become civil servant paid by the state, and nobody is seeing the problem there because the (((media))) is still forcing a black out on non official narrative.
He also intent to keep the anti-teror laws permanent, including a special censorship bureau that can literall shut down anything without the need of a legal approval, or even publishing the reasons of the closure internally.
France never scored high in human rights but his current projects would put us under China itself overnight.
>>
>>132151739
You have a monarchy, what good have they done lately to justify their million Euro gibs existence... other than increasing your nations cultural diversity?
>>
File: 1491454720179.jpg (333KB, 953x831px) Image search: [Google]
1491454720179.jpg
333KB, 953x831px
He's prepping the narrative for being a dictator. Duh. He's going to behave like a globalist dictator and turn France into a tyranny with a sandnigger majority faster than you can say zoot allors.

This pump-priming bullshit intellectual commentary probably comes right out of some fucking Soros prospectus concerned with "what's best for France"..
>>
>>132152012
Thank you. I have gotten mixed messages in what I have read. On one hand, he seems to be consolidating the government under him and paying homage to the idea of monarchy, at least on a cultural level. On the other hand, he is painted as a neo-liberal shill.
>>
>>132152012
he's not really any of those. He has a really bad case of telling people what they want to hear, and the opposite the other day with other people.
He made a joke about immigrant african that nearly cause a diplomatic accident. He casually called people "nobodies" in a speech with rich start up owners. He's a slimmy, faceless and spineless worm.
>>
>>132148727
he is a horrid little man worm regardless of his brilliant intellect
>>
>>132151473
Kings are bred and prepared all their youth to rule, they have a cabinet with minister at its head who lead the national policy too.

Noone talk about divine rights too, you can have a constitutionnal monarchy guaranting individual rights, you can have referundums limiting the legislative power of the king (ie: a law can't be approved without people approval).

Republicanism is a bourgeois meme, it's all short-sighted decisions by people which only obsession is being reelected in 5 years or becoming rich, I don't even talk about how easily corruptible it is.

A king can't be corrupted because he is already the richest man in the country and all his interests are fusionned with the ones of his kingdom, his entire purpose in life, his entire wealth, his entire time on earth, his entire family and past history is revolving around the nation present and future.
>>
>>132152979

He's going to be the most destructive leader in your country's history. He needs a bullet in him.
>>
>>132153516
>A king can't be corrupted

Have you read much history?
>>
>>132150739
T'habites à Amiens aussi anon ? :)
Le monde est petit.
>>
>>132151739
So every single monarchy is retarded
>>
>>132154050
Il est populaire a Amiens ?

t. Parisien
>>
he is a fag trying to force other countries to take refugees
he also is the one who will be implementing france's ethnic change
fuck that faggot
>>
>>132148727
>France's new president says France has never gotten over the execution
Oh don't you worry, France will get over the executions soon enough
>>
>>132152209
>>132152382
What these anons said is a possibility, remember that almost each country in the EU is an experiment : Greece to know how far you can deprive a country of wealth and impose taxation, Sweden for the meme immigration thing, Germany for minimal industrialization, etc. It is possible that France is the new experiment on how to make a soft dictatorship, maybe a prototype of EU totalitarism / NWO bullshit. The incoming years will be very important and th medias will side with the power and say everything is going marvelously, in 4 years we will be at NK levels of censorship. It is possible because people are ready for this, they are absolutely passive to anything that can come. Maybe there will be segregation between people who vote for him and others. It is starting to appear at my work. I know, THEY know, ALL know who voted for him and who doesn't. Some people (me included) criticize him almost everyday and it is possible to identify who support him, nobody so far actually said they voted for him nor support him, quite strange as I am in a high middle class environment and 3/4 th of the people voted for him.
>>
>>132153914
A king can become a degenerate but you can't buy him with career promises or money, you can't make him a pawn unless you have genius manipulators in the background.
The worst thing that can happen with a king is him being incompetent but since it's the standard of our presidents since 50 years I'm inclined to try it.
>>
>>132150277
this
>>
>>132154310
Pas particulièrement, c'est pas comme si il avait eu une carrière locale, les touquetois par contre peuvent pas le blairer de ce que j'ai entendu.
>>
>>132154870
>or money,
T'es qu'un pauvre con, va crever fils de pute dégénéré
>>
File: 1481674999341.png (103KB, 1288x902px) Image search: [Google]
1481674999341.png
103KB, 1288x902px
>>132154310
mon negro
>>
>>132155056
? Prend tes pilules bonhomme.
>>
>>132155458
>parisian
>white
>>
>>132154864
>th medias will side with the power and say everything is going marvelously,

Yep. Everything from them will be propaganda/stage-setting, just like OPs article.

These people aren't stupid or incompetent; they are evil.
>>
File: 1498858945898.jpg (108KB, 499x507px) Image search: [Google]
1498858945898.jpg
108KB, 499x507px
>>132148727
How can justin even compete?
>>
>>132148727
previous thread
>>132126283
>>
>>132155458
Fake and gay, the leftmost dude should be a nigger if you want to be true to life.
>>
>>132148727
His assassination is the only solution. French are so disgusting they would subvert the concept of monarchy and make it a totalitarism of faggotry.
>>
Every self-respecting country should have a monarch. Common sense really.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-02-07-52-05.png (260KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-02-07-52-05.png
260KB, 720x1280px
>>132150211
This. This is the next step. A jewish monarchy
>>
>a literal fucking rothshild agent talks sweet about autocracy
>Wow based
Kys

Persnoally I have a fucking bad feeling about this
France is in de facto martial law most of the time , now a globalist agent is in power and (((they))) prop up talk about
>Wew democracy is not so good after all Goys , maybe go back to your roots? *Wink* *wink*

Remember (((they))) destroyed the monarchy
>>
How can you be a King when there is a Queen ruling the same continent you are in?

But seriously, the successful economic story of CCP led China seems captures a lot of ruling elites in Western world.
That is, claiming you are doing something morally empowering yet it's just usual authoritarian method of governing. Not saying it's an absolutely evil thing to do, it is quite effective at the end of the day.
>>
>>132148727
>or wants to be king himself.
Yes, I'm sure this childless bureaucrat with his barren wife would make a great candidate for a new royal family.
>>
>>132149089
>>132149130
>>132150715
>>132151633
Am I missing a meme here?

And yeah I agree with Macron.
>>
>>132151425
>1940 would have never happened with a king and Hitler would have got his shit pushed back in his rectum when he took back the Rhineland in 1936 because a king doesn't give a shit about elections when the country is threatened on the international stage.
Yeah, lets not over-inflate our ego. You seem to fail to remember one other important part of the strong France recipe: Great Britain is always against France when it is strong, ALWAYS. Britain only allies with France when it is weak in order to prevent the Germans or Russians from gaining dominance on the continent.

The real power in Europe has always been Britain. Take a glance through history and you will see this to be true. Britain makes or breaks the continental powers. They have come close to losing power (Napoleon, Hitler) but they haven't lost yet.

Now that Germany and France are in bed with each other, look for Britain to make moves again. Either by allying with America, or Russia. Or both.

Britain will never allow itself to be threatened in Europe, not since 1066.
>>
File: Nathan-rothschild-is-quotes.jpg (63KB, 667x489px) Image search: [Google]
Nathan-rothschild-is-quotes.jpg
63KB, 667x489px
>>132152489
>monarchist
>neo-liberal shill
>implying you can't be both at the same time
You can have a very authoritarian government and be a neoliberal: see /pol/'s god Pinochet.
>>
File: cj.jpg (70KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cj.jpg
70KB, 800x1200px
U wot
>>
>>132149089
Didn't he say "France has no culture" or some shit of that nature?
>>
>>132149363
kek
>>
He's not wrong.
Historically, frogs always liked strong, centralized leadership. French monarchism kind of set the standard for continental Europe's tendencies towards more authoritarian and unaccountable governments.

This is in sharp contrast to the UK and the Anglosphere, which prefer weaker and less efficient governments.
>>
>>132159613
Britain has been making plays. First by splitting itself from the power bloc and then cosying up to Trump. Unfortunately cosying up to Trump isn't great for PR especially in election season so May has backed off. I'm sure a lot goes on behind closed doors though.
>>
>>132148727
>there is always something missing in the democratic process
Yeah, it's called "checks and balances."
>>
>>132150277
They are the jew
>>
bring back the fleur de lis
>>
File: 1388714470300.jpg (32KB, 408x362px) Image search: [Google]
1388714470300.jpg
32KB, 408x362px
>>132152012
>>wants to destroy labor rights

>mfw france is finally getting around to a thatcherite revolution
>>
>>132154870
this guy gets it
every time we talk about alternatives to democracy people expect heaven
it just needs to be better than what we have
>>
>>132148727
Now watch how he wants a EU superstate to fill that void.
>>
>>132148727

Just a few days ago Germany announced that with the help of France they're not in a position to conquer every other country in the EU. Now the leader of France is dropping hints that fuck democracy, he's making himself king?

The fuck is going on in Europe?
>>
>>132161216
>Just a few days ago Germany announced that with the help of France they're not in a position to conquer every other country in the EU
This is retarded right-wing bullshit. Sauce or eat a dick.
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 498x332px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 498x332px
>>132160326
you misspelled "recreational nukes™"
>>
>>132148727
>ex rothschild banker
>anyone falling for his shit
How stupid are you people?
>>
>>132150739
>Rothschilds, Married his teacher, doesn't have kids, Machiavélique.

that's "Special" to the french mind/
here we'd call that "pompous degeneracy"
>>
>>132161372

Do you not browse /pol/? There was daily threads about it for like a week...
>>
File: Do You Feel In Charge.jpg (20KB, 292x350px) Image search: [Google]
Do You Feel In Charge.jpg
20KB, 292x350px
>>132149130
>>
>>132160233
He said: there's no french culture, there's a culture in France and its diverse.
He was basically challenging cultural jacobinism but with multicultural undertones rather than the defense of native regional cultures.
>>
File: I'm French Republic.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I'm French Republic.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>132162846
>>
>>132148727
Degaul was a meat puppet
Your entire thread is pointless
>>
>>132162932
That is rather cucked desu.
>>
He is correct.

He is speaking of Catholism, but using the monarchy as the example due to the visceral anti-clerical sentiment among so many in France. When he says 'King' he is speaking of Jesus.

It's an emotional void that is pretty plain to see. So many movements are clearly just Christianity in disguise. The Chritian impulses are everywhere but they are unglued from any form or doctrine.

If you go to an art gallery or museum and look at European art or artifacts, you can't help but be struck at how central the religion was - it was what animated the entire continent. It was the centre of peoples lives.

The Revolution ripped this out quickly and violently. It left a big hole that has never quite been filled.
>>
>>132162932
>Hamsterwheeling for a globalist traitor

Neck yourself cuckboi
>>
>>132149387
What happened to the first daughter of the church? Terrible decline
>>
>>132154864
I guess the Netherlands is that one country then they test on how much you can make the average citizen pay for the EU`s bullshit before they start willing to get out.
>>
He's getting the French people ready to be ruled by an authoritarian EU, where the president will become the premier and will have total power during his time in office. The new premiers will be selected by the European Commission.

They will play different angles in the different countries to get this accepted. In Germany, it will be to increase efficiency in making federal laws and increasing the unity between European countries. In France, they will use this line, that the French need someone to fill the void of a King.
>>
>>132166179
>>132166179
Sounds like this, or wants to justify taking power upon himself.

France may feel pangs of a needing a monarch but still you don't invoke history of a century ago unless you're trying to make a basis for your own selfish vision
>>
File: Mary Magdalene.jpg (235KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Mary Magdalene.jpg
235KB, 768x1024px
>>132149387
Wot ? Mary Magdalene ended up in France. There was no more gaping hole after Jesus passed away, bc there was Mary's piece to replace Jesus' peace.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.