[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If David Duke is controlled opposition like many on /pol/ claim,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1225.jpg (150KB, 1159x629px)
IMG_1225.jpg
150KB, 1159x629px
If David Duke is controlled opposition like many on /pol/ claim, why do (((they))) allow him to talk about Zionism and Jewish control of the media?
>>
>>132147358
because they know that no one will believe him, and even if they do, it's only a small number of helpless/hopeless people who won't do anything about it.
>>
>>132147358
I unironically agree with most of what he says. I think its spot on
>>
>>132147358
To conceal the truth, pay a hated fool to scream it out loud.
>>
>>132147358

Remember when he endorsed Trump right before the Southern Primaries when attacking Duke might hurt Trump.

Yeah fuck David Duke.
>>
>>132147358
He's not controlled, just cringy
He needs to relax and learn to be more smooth/subtle
>>
>>132149502
This. The fact that Alex Shill Jones cut him off and talked all over him shows you that he's not really controlled opposition (And Alex most certainly is). If anyone doubts that David Duke is genuine, just watch the interview with Alex Jones.
>>
>>132147358
What did his face look like before he fucked with it? Any decent pictures of him in his late teens or 20s?
>>
>>132147358
Because they know he is of no threat. They allow those who pose no real threat to operate, that is the literal definition of controlled opposition.
>>
>>132150633

Their record during the election tells you who is controlled op.

Alex Jones for all his faults has a good record.

Duke was a saboteur trying to associate Trump with his toxic brand when he could least afford to attack him, fuck convicted con artist cokehead David Duke.
>>
>>132150811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4

Theres footage of him as a young person in this vid
>>
>Talk about jews and free masons
>Then talk about "muh reptilians"

>Now, everytime someone talks about jews or freemasons, people are gonna think he also believe in reptilian people

Controlled opposition, into the trash it goes
>>
>>132151738
This

Controlled opposition combines truth with fiction so tightly that you cannot ever say you agree with one point without people assuming you agree with the other, and thus your opinion can be discarded as irrelevant

Another good example is global warming. I cannot state that alternative energy initiatives are not sufficiently ready to replace our current energy infrastructure without people immediately assuming that I don't believe that the climate is changing.
>>
>>132151738
If Duke is talking about reptilians, he is indeed controlled opposition
>>
>>132151738
You're confusing David Duke with David Icke...

David Icke is the British reptilian conspiratard weirdo

David Duke is an American former KKK grand wizard, former state representative, candidate for Governor of Louisiana and candidate for President. Decades worth of pro-white activism, author of books about Jewish supremacism.
>>
>>132147358

He's not controlled opp. He's banned from entering most European countries and he's been sent to prison. Tommy Robinson is controlled opp.
>>
File: s.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>132147358

Kys, Kike shill
>>
>>132150375
Stfu white boi

Washington Post, August 2016

>David Duke’s getting more support from black voters in his race than Donald Trump is in his

>But here's the weird thing, as the New York Times' Campbell Robertson pointed out on Twitter on Thursday. Duke, a former leader of the Klan, gets support from 14 percent of black voters — a figure that eclipses the support Trump gets nationally or in nearby Georgia in a new poll from that state.

https://archive.fo/Yle3W
>>
David Duke is one of the few people to talk about the jewish question. That alone should answer your question. Guys like Alex Jones avoid talking about jews, because and I quote "nothing good ever comes from it". Alex Jones once said that the saudis run hollywood.....yea, he said this. Look at the end of the day anyone with a half brain and common sense can see a snake oil salesmen for what he is.

Alex Jones works for stratfor an israeli intelligence company. Bill Cooper died exposing this fat toad, don't let his death go in vain by falling for con men.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.