[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I in the wrong /pol/? >be working with father at his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: SLTxSVgl.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
SLTxSVgl.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
Was I in the wrong /pol/?

>be working with father at his job (electrician) to help him out
>be at some old couples home
>they're looking after their grandson (10 or so years old)
>while doing work I notice the grandson is chasing around the old couples dog
>the kid is hitting the dog etc
>the dog looks extremely scared and irritated
>dog eventually runs to me
>im thinking WTF is going on
>the kid briefly stops chasing because dog is using me as cover
>the kid is at a short distance making all kinds of violent body language towards the dog
>i dont say anything but in my head im getting insanely mad
>tell myself WTF do I even do this isn't my house or my dog can I even do anything here
>getting more annoyed
>kid actually tries to hit the dog while its cowering under me
>i grab the kid by the throat and slam him to the floor
>while holding him by the throat I tell him to stop fucking head the dog
>the old lady comes in
>says what happened
>tell her that her grandson is abusing the shit out of her dog
>mfw she grabs a kitchen knife and starts threatening to stab her grandson
>old man comes in and calms her down
>they call the mother to pick up the grandson
>the mother is a druggy looking feral cunt
>dog ends up spending the rest of the dog just chilling with me

This was several years ago, I'm sure the kid is some juvy or prison by now. That said, what the fuck are the laws for this shit? Was I even legally allowed to defend the dog in this situation?
>>
no reading
sage
>>
>>132141833

You did the right thing.
Guy I know broke a guys femur because he was abusing his dog and refused to sell it. So he threw him down a flight of stairs and took him. The dog is doing wonderfully now and happy.

Dogs rely on humans as much as we rely on them.
>>
>>132141833
The typos made me laugh, but yeah fuck that little shit.
>>
>>132141833
You were morally correct and if anyone ever gets prosecuted for something like this demand a jury trial and dont let any fucking lawyer convince you otherwise.
>>
>>132141833
>>i grab the kid by the throat and slam him to the floor

Went a little overboard there and could have been fucked but yea you did the right thing
>>
>>132142125
This. I once saw a man beating a dog tied to sign post. I full force kicked out his knee and kept walking as his screams faded into the background behind me. People in the area found other things to do very quickly, and a few applauded.
>>
>>132141833
>i grab the kid by the throat and slam him to the floor
Use your words you fucking autist.
"Hey, kid, stop hitting that dog."

But, sure, more or less the right thing.
>>
>>132141833
>Was I even legally allowed to defend the dog in this situation?

Don't care, you were right to.
>>
Well done, glad the grandparents sided with you. Also fuck that mom.
>>
The throat grabbing is too much. Fact is, the kid's as much a victim as the dog raised by a druggy mom and knife wielding grandmom who raises a druggy mom. Shit sucks and there's no right answer, but the throat grabbing could've landed you in a bunch of legal shit.

I'm guessing the family was white since they didn't sue your dad's company for your actions. The state of white people is depressing.
>>
>>132142876
Lmao spotted the kike
>>
>>132141833
Go to ----->>>>>>>> /B
>>
File: magnificent.jpg (27KB, 480x496px) Image search: [Google]
magnificent.jpg
27KB, 480x496px
>>132141833
oh man, I have been there.
I think you should politely speak up and defend people from violence with simple restraint. you may have been a little overkill on the kid but there were definitely more serious laws being broken in that situation, you can see how the kid got like that. Peaceful parents = peaceful kids.
>>
>>132141833
You did wrong, faggot. Just shame the kid. Fucking swear, autist ""adults"" these days can't communicate or express themselves to save their fucking lives. An adult back in the day would just shame the kid, and that embarrassment would make him stop while you were in the vicinity. He would hit the dog later, but your autist self wouldn't be there to get assmad like a faggot.

Shit story, probably never happened.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.