[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so some niggers moved in upstairs and will not stop blasting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: where.gif (233KB, 750x1186px) Image search: [Google]
where.gif
233KB, 750x1186px
so some niggers moved in upstairs and will not stop blasting shitty rap music extremely loudly. these people are complete trash. my shithole city has no noise ordinance and i am going to file a complaint with my apartment tomorrow when the office is open although i think that nothing will come of that.

I am going to bang on their door the next time they blast music but I want to fuck with these people and maybe bait them into trying to assault me or otherwise get arrested. I've been lifting for years and am ex-military so i'm not afraid of an attempted assault but I am trying to think of ways to get them to threaten me verbally and hopefully take a swing at me. I want to take advantage of the "warrior gene" which is actually a "lack of impulse control gene." any ideas? any ideas on how to generally fuck with them? I am a drummer and I haven't set up my drums because it's an apartment but I could easily overpower their stereo with drumming. the problem is that I actually have a job so i don't want to wait until they stop blasting music (2am) and play my drums while they're trying to sleep.

another option is to wait until they're trying to sleep then blast this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54M9KMBQhsk
>>
>>132130037
also ignore the flag. i'm a burger and i'm not in mexico
>>
>>132130037
make sure you video record any confrontations
>>
>>132130037
I would say start with the knock on the door, don't open with a confrontation, start out polite and just see if they can keep it down.

If that fails, I would complain to the landlord, you could even contact the owner of their apartment if you know who it is.

>bait them into attacking by taking advantage of the "warrior gene" that may or may not exist in this specific black person
This sounds pretty stupid to me. But if the first 2 steps don't work, definitely step up the confrontational level when you bang on their door.

Also the real answer is fuck the city, move to the country. No shitty apartments and no niggers.
>>
>>132130037
can you access their fuse box?
>>
>>132130037
Use a radio transmitter and send a signal directly to their speakers. It's 100% illegal and a felony but it's doable with the right technology. You can play any sound through their speakers and even destroy them with enough input.
>>
>>132130744
>I would say start with the knock on the door, don't open with a confrontation, start out polite and just see if they can keep it down.
I just did. I saw them walking to their car and went outside and politely asked them not to blast their music until 2am. They acted confused like they didn't know what I was talking about but there is no way they didn't know since my ceiling was literally shaking from their bass. We'll see.

>This sounds pretty stupid to me.
not if i record it. then i could press charges and file a restraining order and they have to move. I am not afraid of getting swung on.

>Also the real answer is fuck the city, move to the country. No shitty apartments and no niggers.
I will when I finish school. But for now I'm a poor student.

>>132130962
>desire to know more intensifies
>>
>>132130037
File the complaint. If nothing comes of it, see if any other neighbors also have a problem with it, and if they do, you should all file complaints at the same time, or something like that to make the whoever's running shit know that there's an actual problem.
>>
>>132130744
No....

OP, you call the cops anonymously. If you already make it known you don't care for their loud music, they will know any future complaints come from you.

Call the cops, and then play dumb if they ask or suspect you.
>>
>>132131255
>Call the cops,
my city has no noise ordinance.

I am not afraid of these people in the slightest. The only thing I would be afraid of is them fucking with my car or something like cowards.
>>
come to the USA man, we need more people like you
>>
>>132131454
read the first post. I am in the usa
>>
Get 3 magnetrons stick em together and connect them to a power supply boom you got yourself a electronics ending microwave gun.
>>
>>132131107

>student
>ex military

dude how old are you?
>>
>>132131395
If there is no noise ordinance, then you either accept the noise or move. Complaining to your landlord will have no outcome, and you just put yourself on the radar with the nignogs to have your car and apartment vandilized and broken into...expect it.
>>
>>132131717
>and you just put yourself on the radar with the nignogs to have your car and apartment vandilized and broken into...expect it.
my only wish is that they do it while i'm home

>>132131688
>what is the GI bill
late 20's
>>
>>132130962
i just looked this up and it costs thousands. better for op to just move
>>
>>132130745
no it's behind a locked door
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.