[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ignore flag. I'm a burger so some niggers moved in upstairs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: blackintellectuals.png (148KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
blackintellectuals.png
148KB, 640x640px
ignore flag. I'm a burger

so some niggers moved in upstairs and will not stop blasting shitty rap music extremely loudly. these people are complete trash. my shithole city has no noise ordinance and i am going to file a complaint with my apartment tomorrow when the office is open although i think that nothing will come of that.

I am going to bang on their door the next time they blast music but I want to fuck with these people and maybe bait them into trying to assault me or otherwise get arrested. I've been lifting for years and am ex-military so i'm not afraid of an attempted assault but I am trying to think of ways to get them to threaten me verbally and hopefully take a swing at me. I want to take advantage of the "warrior gene" which is actually a "lack of impulse control gene." any ideas? any ideas on how to generally fuck with them? I am a drummer and I haven't set up my drums because it's an apartment but I could easily overpower their stereo with drumming. the problem is that I actually have a job so i don't want to wait until they stop blasting music (2am) and play my drums while they're trying to sleep.
>>
>>132126625
Get their music player to play deathcore at full volume

Somehow
>>
>>132126625
>>
>>132126625
Well, you guys play reggaeton all day long so where's the problem?
>>
>>132127065
read the first line of my post, retard
>>
>>132126625
Being a lifter who's "ex military", why don't you just tell them directly to turn their coon tunes and if they swing beat them down?
>>
>>132126625
Shut off their fuse box.
>>
>>132126625
just go and talk a bunch of shit to their face about it. call them names. have somebody video. they will eventually (probably won't take much) take a swing and you'll have it recorded. you know this...why am i typing this? sage.
>>
>>132126625
>just go and talk a bunch of shit to their face about it. call them names
no thanks i want to have all legal highground
>>
>>132126625
Sheesh this gets old...

"99% of Niggers are smarter than all Whites that ever lived"

"40% of Blacks have IQs over 125"

"Top 5% of Blacks have IQs over 200"

These are always bullshit. The average IQ of Blacks in America is 85. That's in the USA, so this horseshit about 20% of Blacks being smarter than half the Whites is a lie.

The average IQ in Africa is much lower. Most Africans are functionally retarded, so drop the super-nigger bullshit.
>>
>>132127175
DO NOT CONFRONT THEM DIRECTLY

Once you do this they know it's you complaining, never tell them you have a problem or they will fuck with you more. Just complain and call cops if its at night.
>>
>>132126625
First try to politely talk with him and ask him if he could reduce the music to a level so low that you cannot hear it.

If he still does not react inform the landowner/police.

If this does not show any results than think about what you could do he does not like.

For example, you could play loud music while he is trying to find sleep? Fight fire with fire.
>>
>>132127843
>Just complain and call cops if its at night.
my city has no noise ordinance

i just saw them walking to their car and confronted them and asked them politely not to blast their music until 2am and they were like "2am? oh sorry" pretending like they didn't know.
>>
File: 1481176337019.jpg (175KB, 1000x1024px)
1481176337019.jpg
175KB, 1000x1024px
>>132126625
>>
File: DrumsRS.jpg (123KB, 800x600px)
DrumsRS.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
>>132127979
>For example, you could play loud music while he is trying to find sleep? Fight fire with fire.
if nothing works then i am setting up my fucking drum set. pic related
>>
>>132127979
Well, actually the other anon has a valid point.
>>132127843
If your neighbours know you have a weak point they may exploit it. Maybe do something which is very annoying for them so they come to you first and you can pressure them.
>>
So 50% of whites are smarter than 100% of blacks!
That seems to support the statistics, thanks.
>>
>>132128324
I just politely confronted them. We'll see.
>>
>>132128241
the baiT Oh My gOd fUckING nEck YoUrsElf
>>
File: mm.jpg (3KB, 168x94px)
mm.jpg
3KB, 168x94px
>>132126625
Sounds like you need a visit from someone...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WnT5hIxzQQ
>>
>>132126625
Stay in Mexico and don't come back here, spic
>>
>>132128769
gj reading the first line of the post you dumb faggot
>>
>>132127723
No, that picture is accurate. It means the majority of blacks in the top 20% are still not as smart as 50% of whites.
>>
>>132126625
Your only hope is to burn the apartment down. Once the niggers get in, they'll never leave
>>
>>132128410
If it does not help buy the loudest loudspeakers you can find and play the following song on loop when he tries to find sleep. Also film it and post the reaction here on /pol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsNJjGGR4P8
>>
>>132128987
>play the following song on loop when he tries to find sleep
I'm partial to playing this one:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=human+lobster+scatman
>>
>>132128987
>>132129080
bad link.

I mean this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54M9KMBQhsk
>>
>>132127723
Fuck, your intelligence is bottom 20% nigger tier
>>
>>132126625
just mark your territory, and do a mating dance where he can see you. it'll trigger his nigger instincts and he'll either try to challenge you for the right to mate in your territory, or he'll back down and become a beta male in your pack. win/win.
>>132127723
you took that bait and got stupid with it. it says that only the top 20% of niggers have over 100iq. that's not something to brag about..
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1271150
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.