[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so going through the texts, it really doesn't seem like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: carter.jpg (99KB, 1600x668px) Image search: [Google]
carter.jpg
99KB, 1600x668px
so going through the texts, it really doesn't seem like she's at fault

the dude constantly whines about it and she just accepts that he wants to kill himself and was supportive of his choice

why isnt she as disillusioned as him?
why does she deserve 20 years?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/08/us/text-message-suicide-michelle-carter-conrad-roy/index.html
>>
>>132123083
Let's archive it
https://archive.is/mG5E0
>>
>>132123120
??
>>
>>132123083
This thread pops up every 40 minutes. I wonder who has an agenda on this matter.
>>
>>132124539
Someone who is boring
>>
>>132123083
>going bald
>big forehead
pick one
>>
>>132123120
F P B P
>>
File: 1498259467081.jpg (63KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1498259467081.jpg
63KB, 600x448px
>>132124539
>why are people discussing politics and current events instead of starting a thread about black people and muslims!
>>
>>132123083

>"I think your parents know you're in a really bad place. Im not saying they want you to do it, but I honestly feel like they can accept it. They know there's nothing they can do, they've tried helping, everyone's tried. But there's a point that comes where there isn't anything anyone can do to save you, not even yourself, and you've hit that point and I think your parents know you've hit that point. You said you're mom saw a suicide thing on your computer and she didn't say anything. I think she knows it's on your mind and she's prepared for it"
>>
Everyone will be sad for a while, but they will get over it and move on. They won't be in depression I won't let that happen. They know how sad you are and they know that you're doing this to be happy, and I think they will understand and accept it. They'll always carry u in their hearts"
>>
>>132125089
>>132125022
The Dude has his own innate desire to push for his suicide, if she sat there he would just argue with her.

Infact when she claimed she wanted to help her he said verbatim

"I don't want help, I want to die"

how is a girlfriend who hears this daily supposed to cope? is she not supposed to see the desires of her partner
>>
>>132125022
>>132125455

Stop being a faggot. In the real world you call a suicide hotline, or the cops, or the guys' parents.

You dont encourage a suicidal person, thats literally a crime, which is why shes going to jail.

>SHE DINDU NUFFIN

You Trumplets are pathetic.
>>
>>132123083
^ bf suicide
^ she got 20yrs

Best relationship !
>>
>>132125852
you don't think the dude did any of that? your own quoted post says even Cartner knew his mom knew, you don't think someone being that mopey would show signs of wanting to commit suicide?

She didn't even encourage suicide, she was persuaded by him to be accepting of him committing suicide

if sheer words of persuasion are enough to incriminate someone Roy should also be incriminated for persuading his girlfriend to perform manslaughter.
>>
>>132123083
If you cannot understand why actively encouraging a suicidal teenage boy to kill himself, then you literally have psychopathic tendencies.

And I mean literally. As in textbook case.
>>
>>132127610
Welcome to /pol/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.