[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does trying to replace God with the state always end in genocide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: athiests.jpg (128KB, 940x466px) Image search: [Google]
athiests.jpg
128KB, 940x466px
Why does trying to replace God with the state always end in genocide and atrocities?
>>
>>132121196
One of these things doesn't belong here, one of these things isn't like the others...
>>
Because the empirical is inferior to the metaphysical.
>>
>>132121196
> Implying Hitler was an atrocity.
>>
>>132121196
Because Afghanistan alone got at least 5 million genocide dead.
>>
>>132121196

Because the state is really Satan.
>>
File: 1478419647106.jpg (149KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1478419647106.jpg
149KB, 800x532px
>>132121196
Hitler was a christian, he had no intention of replacing God
>>
>>132122756
Hitler wanted Germans to become Muslims to not have to deal with the christian morality.
Claiming that Hitler was christian and claiming the earth is round are in the top 2 of the most retarded christcuck comments.
Don't forget to turn the other cheek and to not make little Jesus cry. Oh and money is wrong.
Lol
>>
>>132121343
You're right. The Lo Mein on the right shouldn't be there.
>>
>>132125879
>>132122756

Hitler was navigating among a deeply-Christian culture and his rise to power was based on the pretense that he was the one to preserve that culture.

That was the reason for the various "pro-Christian" pronouncements of Hitler and the Nazi regime. I think Hitler's private utterances, as well as the direction of Goebbels and the SS generally, reflect his private attitude more accurately.

While I'm sure that Hitler had no real intention on replacing God with himself, he did want a state of affairs where a conception of Nature, predicated on racial categories, replaced the Christian notion of God and the essential equality of human souls before the omnipotence of God.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.