[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been reading Culture of Critique. Thaught for you goys to ponder.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1494368075460.jpg (178KB, 1162x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1494368075460.jpg
178KB, 1162x1048px
Been reading Culture of Critique. Thaught for you goys to ponder. One of Big Macs arguments is that Jews subverse the culture they reside in. They do so by promoting radical political ideas. Explain to me Goys is not the altright radical and therefore using bigmacs theory then a Jewish plot to undermine our culture!
>>
>>132116752
Compared to the current political environment (changing rapidly however), conservatism and the "alt-right" (kike invented term so they can insert their own talking heads into the movement) are radical. In relation to the Constitution and the ideal of what our country SHOULD be, the "alt-right" is quite in line with the nation's values.
>>
>>132117587
Death of our republic birth of Facism or worse. The Altright is another nail in it's coffin. Freedom is dying and authority comes again. The pendelum swings and future generations will have to fight once more for liberty.
>>
>>132116752
>altright
Never heard of 'em, sorry. Try memeing against people who aren't made up.
>>
>>132116752
The left and right fight for same end, goverment control. Only the Libertarianis fight for freedom from the state.
>>
>>132116752
What the alt-right believes in (european people should have their own homeland and not be forced vawes of foreigners remplacing them demographically) was the standard until the 60s, there is nothing historically radical in the alt-right, hell everyone used to be much more antisemitic during the last 2000 years.
>>
File: get in normie.jpg (156KB, 901x901px) Image search: [Google]
get in normie.jpg
156KB, 901x901px
>>132118499
Hello Plebbit poster. We are the alt-right. We memed Trump into office and our movement cannot be stopped.
>>
>>132116752
If you want to ponder read Socrates
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.