[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question: explain to me how Arab terrorism against western

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Serious question: explain to me how Arab terrorism against western countries is wrong or unjustified when western countries keep invading and bombing Arab countries? I mean, isn't Arab terrorism a justified retaliatory strike?
>>
File: 1498953524280.jpg (22KB, 265x259px) Image search: [Google]
1498953524280.jpg
22KB, 265x259px
Once white people start dying it becomes wrong
>>
>>132113849

No

But Israel can kill as many Palestinians as they feel appropriate
>>
>your flag
>your file name
you have a lack of common sense, we aren't going to spoonfeed you.
>>
>>132113849
Why do they target childrens concerts and gatherings of coworkers instead of the government that is dropping bombs on them, if that is the case?
>>
Cause they should target jews instead cause whites are the guns not the ones pulling the triggers.
>>
>>132114022
Why do Americans and British warplanes target civilian houses and market places? It's pretty much the same thing. If Americans and Anglos didn't bomb and antagonise Arabs, they wouldn't face terrorism in their own countries.
>>
>>132114022
Because our air strikes aren't notorious murdering tons of random civilians lmao
>>
File: lewd.gif (944KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.gif
944KB, 500x658px
>>132113978
fpbp as usual
>>
>>132113849
Its justified, I won't deny that. They're still sandniggers that must be wiped off the map though
>>
>>132113849
they deserve it
>>
>>132114195
Implying this isn't a shill post, they don't. Those are collateral damage. But all in all the more dead monkeys the better.
>>
>>132114896
>"hurr hurr dead monkeys, look we killed you!!"
>"w-what? why are they bombing us back? what is this?"

You're a retard and you don't see the flaw in your own logic.
>>
>>132113849
Not if they are migrants.
If they were foreign soldiers who would be shot on western soil there might be a case for this bullshit.
Of course it would never happen and they would get shot but they might have a point.
>>
>>132113849
just because it's justified it doesn't mean we have to take their shit. you only negotiate between equals. inbred Ibrahim Al-Bombadi isn't there yet and probably never will be. Even if they win in the end by some crazy coincidence or we get betrayed again. we will still win in the end. because WINTER bitches
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.