[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obesity among kids is not ok. Why are liberals not speaking out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (736KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
736KB, 750x1334px
Obesity among kids is not ok. Why are liberals not speaking out against this? It is a mental disease.
>>
>I'm afraid to go to the beach in a swimsuit because people will see me and laugh at me
>let me post photos of myself in a swimsuit on social media talking about how afraid I am that people will see me
>>
>>132109270
Fucking sick. Disgusting. Inhumane. Society needs to stop enabling these people but I think we're past the point of no return, they need the likes everybody wants the likes.
>>
>>132109270
>Why are liberals not speaking out against this?
It is their body and their choice.
If they want to be fat they can be fat.
Their is nothing wrong beeing fat. #stopbodyshaming
>>
>>132111698
They are a representative of mankind as we all are, They need to learn to act like it. You are literally propagating a devaluation of self respect.
>>
File: -morgan-freeman-sarcasm-meme.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
-morgan-freeman-sarcasm-meme.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>132111698
>>132112529
You have much to lern, young Grasshoper.
>>
>>132113163
Considering that I have already lived over a third of my predicted lifespan, I surmise that my relative age has very little to do with your philosophical policies.

Also, your rebuttal contained no pertinent argument against my statement aside from a snarky remark. Middle school tactics
>>
>>132109270
If she was fatter could she have gotten 500,000 likes?
>>
>>132114017
1 like = 1 packet of crisps. 1 comment = 1 burger. Please feed.
>>
>>132109270
It is a mental disease.

So is sodomy and swapping genders.
>>
Their self-denial has gotten so bad, they have entered the point of no return
>>
>>132113778
Me, beeing the poster of >>132111698
I was trying to make an ironic post regarding the positions of SJW's and Millenial's who justify every moronic act by saying it is the individuals choice without regard to social norms or customs. I believed my point to be sufficiently comedic(including the picture of my second post >>132113163 to make this message clear.)

I do not agree with people ruining their lives because Social media tell them it its okay to be "special". I also am past my middle school age.
>>
>>132114606
Ah. My apologies. Been up too long and my latent autism is kicking in.
>>
>>132115422
No prob mate, happens to all of us :-)
>>
>>132109270

Its funny that they call themselves "brave" because it implies they know there is something wrong about doing something.
>>
>>132111698
What's always been interesting to me is liberals promote the idea of "My body, my choice" while trying to deny someone the right to voice their opinion about someone else's choice. It's like the people that want to trade racists for rapists. As if hearing the word nigger is more physically painful than being gangraped for hours.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>huffpo
Gay slide thread
>>
>>132117312
Well, a person who has never been raped, never been in a place where they are likely to be raped and have enough money to hire a lawer to punish any would be rapist. The propability of hearing the word N***er is much more likely and therfore more "terrifiying". The whole Sjw crap is focused on wealthy people in rich countrys.
>>
File: boise.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
boise.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Liberals celebrate weakness. It's as simple as that.
>>
File: immigration act of 1965.jpg (232KB, 1276x997px) Image search: [Google]
immigration act of 1965.jpg
232KB, 1276x997px
>>132117312
Its not supposed to make sense to you. There is no logical detail in it all. The premise is between the lines. The left has essentially been busy at work creating trend demographics and promoting them to a position of social empowerment, and more are jumping on the band wagon, creating make believe social communities that never had, and never should exist. Therein, these people will always vote democrat, because by imbibing the social empowerment of the left, they no longer fit anywhere right. So that is part one out of the way

The longer piece, is the minority demographics that they have been importing into the country in mass droves since the advent of the immigration act of 1965. Prior to this, 90+ percent of immigration into the united states, was of European origin, afterwards, it shrinks to maybe 10%. Immigrants of non European origin, are also placed into a position of social power, even more so if they are illegal and there is no official record of their existence. With untaxed money, and free service from liberal strongholds, These groups will also mostly vote left.

What is being done here, is a long drawn out power struggle against conservative America, because the standard methods that have worked throughout time in Korea, China, Cuba, Russia, would not work here. In essence, they are making an attempt at seizing power and keeping it indefinitely through falsified democratic process.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.