[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have seen the extreme rise of racism amongst the white race.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0964.jpg (94KB, 697x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0964.jpg
94KB, 697x498px
I have seen the extreme rise of racism amongst the white race.
And the new generations are very aggressive and fed up with the anti white propaganda, so they want revenge!
I personally haven't met a single non racist European under 25 in the last 3 years!
The women are sometimes even more racist, and talk about how they would gas the sub humans, and i am talking about your average teen and young adult western women, not a member of a neo nazi group!

It is fantastic seeing my people finally open their eyes!
For example there was a girl who got together with a Chechen refugee, all of her friends left her and even attacked her, she can't walk in the town without getting yelled at!

So all these /pol posters who say there is no hope are either lonely loosers who never leave their house, or non whites who try to take away the hope for change!

There are Europeans who legit fly to Libya to try to by a Nigger slave!
Or they try to get into Mauritania, where a Kaffer only costs 10$!

So what do you think?
I personally think that the whites will either enslave the Monkeys again, or genocide them!
>>
kill yourself Shlomo
>>
>>132108248
white race shows arabs
>>
>>132108248
No way am I enslaving a nigger, that shit is costly and I'm already tired of paying for all their shit. Genocide is not really my thing either. I'd rather put them back on boats to africa, like they came here.
>>
Great picture, do you have more like this of Arabs and non-whites fucking up niggers?
>>
>>132110206
I put this pic up because, these are the Libyan nazionalist who hate the blacks, and are selling them for 200$ per Ape!
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (149KB, 1200x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
149KB, 1200x496px
>>132109600
Haha a pissed Antifa!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.