[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are "indigenous people" some of the most butt-

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: screenshot.png (381KB, 701x556px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
381KB, 701x556px
Why are "indigenous people" some of the most butt-rekt people to ever exist? Everything around them is some compounding slight originating hundreds and hundreds of years ago. Fucking get over it and make something of yourself instead of becoming generations of professional victims. AND THIS IS CANADA'S NATIVES. Not even the US's natives. Canada.

https://www facebook com/TheOttawaCitizen/videos/10154962330103918/
>>
>>132106208
aya Heya aya Heya aya Heya aya Heya
>>
>>132106208
Europeans are the real natives
This is our land
>>
>>132106208
literally only one of them looks like an indian, the rest look like mutts. fuck this if you have european blood dont pretend your entire family died because of europeans.
>>
>>132106282

Oh shit! Did you just put a gypsy curse on them?
>>
>>132106208
How American Natives of /pol/
Feel
>>131310765
>>
Our natives seem decent. The only thing they seem to do is sell clothing and weird snacks.
>>
File: OP.jpg (51KB, 654x441px) Image search: [Google]
OP.jpg
51KB, 654x441px
>>132106208
Canadians native are not citizen of Canada, they are natives and don't have the same right as citizen.

Most of the Indians reserve don't even have running water and they were "given" aka -you must live there- in the worst inhospitable lands.

I went to the north of Québec and saw them. They are poor as fuck and sniff petrol as a way to cope life.

They don't even speak their tongue, they speak English. They don't have a culture, they watch American shit on their cathodic tv from the 80s.

Try to "do something with your life" when you are stuck there. You don't realise how gifted you were born in a cozy neighborhood.

>inb4 prairie nigger
I am a Québécois.
>>
>>132107804
WTF are you talking about? They are literal KANGZ! They have free houses, free ATVs, food, gasoline and they still dare to ask for more. The fucking "natives" have all the rights, they have electricity and they DON'T pay for it

Their lives suck by their own choice by refusing to leave the reserve and become civilized. They are like fucking niggers, they'll choose gibs and misery over working and don't start me on their fucking cigarettes commerce or drug labs

You know these fuckers can pass the border without being checked, right?
>>
File: 1477660674590.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1477660674590.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
>>132107804
>entire community given free money by the government.for lifetimes
>never amount to anything
>white peoples fault
>>
>>132107034
Windsor, Ontario Hockey Team
>>
>>132107804
I know this is bait but go fuck yourself. Canadian Natives are probably THE most privileged people in the modern world. I can't think of a single population group that gets more legally mandated preferential treatment than Canadian Natives.

And they have the fucking audacity to carry on like they're the LEAST privileged people in the modern world.
>>
>>132107804
>I am a Québécois.
Oh no, it's retarded.
>>
File: Andrew Jackson.jpg (94KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
Andrew Jackson.jpg
94KB, 624x352px
>>132106208
If only he finished the job.
>>
>>132106208
>Fucking get over it and make something of yourself instead of becoming generations of professional victims
i heard different.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVANRroxuOo

i think burgers, what you have done, continue to do, and all of these weird colonial cuntards "human rights", "rule of all" and other masks you use got only one song left to sing. sins of the fathers is it... fruits dont fall far from the tree...ayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

poos in the loo got a story about a crow who once got an idea to wear peacock feathers. pretty good story that one.
>>
>>132107804
They don't have to live there retard. They can live anywhere in Canada tax free.

I have to pay $1200 every other month just property tax on my house.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.