[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to friend's for poker night >everyone puts £5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: thievingsonofabitch.jpg (149KB, 564x640px) Image search: [Google]
thievingsonofabitch.jpg
149KB, 564x640px
>go to friend's for poker night
>everyone puts £5 in to the pool
>£25 pool
>spic boy is terrible at poker
>doesn't win a single hand
>we take a break
>beginning to feel far too drunk to carry on
>have drank way more than anybody else
>start throwing up in sink
>friends (apart from the spic) help me out
>spic notices £25 in the corner
>rubs his dirty little spic hands
>takes the £25
>too drunk to notice
>wake up next day
>spic fucker took my money
>spic admits to it
>says he doesn't care because he now has £25
>spends the money on league of legends skins
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg

So /pol/, what is to blame?
Degenerate alcoholism or dirty spic immigrant?
>>
File: CRY ME A RIVER, FAGGOT.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CRY ME A RIVER, FAGGOT.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>132103257
>So /pol/, what is to blame?
Your craven attitude is to blame, smash his cunt right in and get your money back, you cringing fanny.
>>
File: 1480704429710.jpg (35KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480704429710.jpg
35KB, 250x250px
>>132104338
He can't, the spic is clearly the alpha male since all this faggot OP has done about the situation is cry about it on a anime image board.
>>
>>132105766
I bet he's from London, they gladly take it in the mouth and up the arse at the same time for gimmigrants
>>
>>132104338
It would be fun to push his face in.
>>
File: Drake.jpg (139KB, 1224x800px) Image search: [Google]
Drake.jpg
139KB, 1224x800px
>>132106400
Then stop fantasizing and act, you pussy, you might even have "fun". Will you be asking 4Chan to teach you how to fight, next?
>>
>>132103257
Immigrant immigrant immigrant!!! You rightfully celebrated moneys by getting drunks

>>132104338
His right, smash the cunt
>>
File: David_xanatos.png (429KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
David_xanatos.png
429KB, 720x540px
>>132103257
You lost this round. Don't get mad. Don't try to fuck the spic. The best thing to do is to, in a non emotional way, tell your other friend's what happened. Tell them they can do what they want, and are free to hang out with him but if he is every at a gathering again, you won't be. Congrats, you get to learn if your friends are actually your friends. If they're not, then you also learned some valuable information.
>>
>>132103257
>not bashing the spics brains in and hiding the body with your boys as a bonding experience
fag
>>
File: IMG_2220.jpg (23KB, 513x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2220.jpg
23KB, 513x287px
>>132103257

And this is why our convict colony turned out better than you pommy faggots.

>handle our booze better
>better poker players
>better people all round
>deal with thieves better
>better country
>better weather
>better women
>better food

Enjoy your shitty soon to be 3rd world country, Britbong.
>>
>>132103257

>Feeling the need to post a thread about this and complain before actually doing anything

Holy fuck OP, what the fuck are you doing you giant faggot. This is omega male territory. Even a little beta boy would have decked the fucker right then and there if he refused to give the money back.
>>
>>132103257
get fucked nerd
>>
>>132103257
Only 25?
Meh

Just fuck with him next time. Put shit tons of X lax in his drink or something like that.
>>
>>132107098
He admits this to me in class.
Cuck teacher would throw the book at me for assaulting a gimmimgrant.
>>
>>132103257
You let some guy walk with your money? You should have decked the cunt right there.
>>
>>132105929
>gimmigrants
that's new one. thanks for that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.