[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much whiter would the US be if the South didn't sperg

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7443.jpg (58KB, 449x435px)
IMG_7443.jpg
58KB, 449x435px
How much whiter would the US be if the South didn't sperg out and cause so many white deaths for a retarded cause?
>>
>Retarded cause
>Independence from the U.S. federal government

Wish we could have some of that "retarded cause" today.
>>
>>132101126
>retarded cause
>fight against tyranny
I guess the revolution was a retarded cause too huh?
>>
>>132101126
Except that's not why America is becoming less white, you shit stain.

The immigration act that allowed anyone from anywhere to come and declining white birth rates are to blame
>>
>>132101126
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>132101126
It would have had a negligible effect. The importation of slaves and the 1965 Immigration Act did far more damage to demographics.
>>
>>132104679
Exactly. There's just a load of spics coming over the border and having tons of kids. That's all.
Not a bad thing, but most women love white dudes, so I guess race-mixing becomes a thing and there you go.
>>
If we had let them secede they would have taken most of the niggers since the South is where the majority of them live.
>>
>It's a "The American Civil War wasn't about slavery!" thread
>>
>>132101126
The south tried to succeed because Lincoln imposed an 80% import export tax on southern goods. Lincoln knew it would happen and thats what he wanted. Slavery persisted for 8 years after the war ended and the north had slaves fighting for it and "seized" slaves found in the south to fight for the north. The civil war was about oppression of the southern states, and not about slavery. People say its slavery today because it sounds better and fit the narrative. Slavery would have been gone earlier then the brits if the US Gov did not ban slave owners from freeing their own slaves.
>>
File: 1498942296723.jpg (288KB, 640x710px)
1498942296723.jpg
288KB, 640x710px
>>
>>132101126
>Think how much whiter the US would be if the only region with non-whites didn't try and leave.

Really makes you think
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.