[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we actually live to see the day where Europeans are a minority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Will we actually live to see the day where Europeans are a minority in Europe or will we stop it and how?

I believe a lot can change in a short amount of time so I still hold hope, but even if Europe stops the immigration the birth rates will still fuck us in the end

Honest opinions please
>>
In my home town it has already happened. Nobody cares. At the moment I contemplate on whether I should go back there. I don't really want to, but all the people I know live there. Is there any hope for my country? Things are terrible.
>>
>>132101119
Not unless you live for 150 more years. But we wil see the USA turn brown by 2040
>>
>>132101119
>>132102242
White peoples hands are being forced
If they are to survive, they will have to get genocidal into the future
If they get genocidal, then NWO is justified
/pol/ used to understand this
before racism became a means to an end of provocation and not a byproduct of this unnatural state of humanity being forced
>>
File: africa_will_save_the_world.png (92KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
africa_will_save_the_world.png
92KB, 1200x900px
>>132101119

Europe is finished. In 200 years, kids will think of the Scientific and Industrial Revolutions the same way we currently think of the period when Islamic scholars preserved older knowledge and made discoveries of their own.

Meaning the asians, arabs, and africans who will literally dominate Europe will kinda wonder "lol these degenerate white shits used to actually accomplish stuff? No fucking way".

If you think the flood of immigrants is high now, you ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
>>132101119
We have over 700million natives in europa and it would need many many decades with millions a month to get us is a minority
Many people have already enough of this
Before this will ever haopen we will genocide them all 100% sure about that
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.