[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Gen Z fix the Millennial problem or will they be more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: GenZ.jpg (115KB, 451x500px) Image search: [Google]
GenZ.jpg
115KB, 451x500px
Will Gen Z fix the Millennial problem or will they be more of the same?
>>
>>132094945

>A 2016 American study found that church attendance was 41 percent among Generation Z, compared with 18 percent for Millennials at the same ages.

>Business Insider describes Generation Z as more conservative, more money oriented, more entrepreneurial and pragmatic about money compared to Millennials.

>Generation Z is more risk-averse then Millennials.

>Generation Z has a feeling of unsettlement and insecurity because of the Recession.

>Gen Z has been compared to the Silent Generation as they like to play it safe.

>Only 10% of Generation Z trusts the government to do the right thing, 20 percent of Millennials trusted the government.

>70 percent worry about terrorism.
>>
>>132094945
>gadjet
>>
>>132095468
How long until Gen Z is old enough to make rational decisions that actually matter?
How old are they now?
>>
>>132096137
Some will be old enough to vote by the next election.
>>
File: TUCK1.jpg (32KB, 337x503px) Image search: [Google]
TUCK1.jpg
32KB, 337x503px
>>132096137
i'm 19 and a gen z i think. used to be a soft lefty libshit now redpilled as fuck

generally around the same place in the spectrum as milton friedman
>>
>>132096137
The very first gen z'ers will be voting in 2020
>>
>>132095468
[citation needed]

How can you compare gen Z with Millennials at the same age in a one-year study? Gen Z are still kids, ofc they're parents are taking them to church.

All the other points are literally made up. At least you tried :(
>>
Tech savy my ass. These don't understand the basics of computers after taking a computer science class.
>>
>>132096321
Same, except spic
>>
>>132096137

1995 and up
>>
>>132097109
millenials dont, the gen z are born just in time when schools are dishing out personal computers to everyone in high school. i literally graduated the year they implemented it. but i learned at a young age playing wow at like 11 years old and such
>>
>>132095468
This is because Gen Z is very hispanic
>>
>>132097637
No, 1995-2000 is generation cancer because you dumb fucks can't stop spamming the board because you're literally a bunch of kids going "i dun want be millennial- i will associate with middle schoolers cuz reasons!"

Fuck you, idiot.
>>
>>132097729

Hispanic youth are actually rejecting conservative values. I am hispanic and have noticed that whenever I go to spic majority places I see hispter shit everywhere. Gen Z hispanics are like white millenials. Best thing to hope for is that we become really effeminate and weak so as not to commit crimes like blacks. Based spics are chads.
>>
>>132097109
Hey faggot I'm 14 and literally own a computer business. We're better with computers than your fat neckbeard asses will ever be.
Thepcgenie daht co
>>
>>132094945
Everything will be fixed.
>>
>>132096321
Edgy
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.