[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean ride loses 'Wench

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: pirates ride.jpg (66KB, 770x455px) Image search: [Google]
pirates ride.jpg
66KB, 770x455px
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/30/us/disney-pirates-of-the-caribbean-wench-change/index.html

After 50 years, Disney plans to remove the "Wench Auction" section from its fan-favorite "Pirates of the Caribbean'" ride at its parks, a Disney spokeswoman told CNN on Friday.
The scene, featuring animatronic characters, showed a line of women tied together under a sign that read, "Auction -- Take a Wench for a Bride."
Soon, however, the sign will say, "Auction, Surrender Yer Loot."

Instead of just women, the auction will feature a mix of men and women auctioning off personal goods such as jewelry and clocks.
"We believe the time is right to turn the page to a new story in this scene consistent with the humorous, adventurous spirit of the attraction," said Suzi Brown, a spokeswoman for Disneyland Resort.

One of the redheaded "wenches" will become a pirate in the new display, overseeing the auction, according to Kathy Mangum, senior vice president of Walt Disney Imagineering, the division that designs Disney rides.

"Given the redhead has long been a fan favorite, we wanted to keep her as a pivotal part of the story, so we made her a plundering pirate," Mangum said.

I am so fucking mad. I want to boycott, but I know it's hopeless.
>>
>>132091934
Run them through an archive https://archive.is/IFHar
>>
>>132091945
<3
>>
>>132091934
>Letting women make decisions
You have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
File: 23453245.jpg (104KB, 703x604px) Image search: [Google]
23453245.jpg
104KB, 703x604px
Walt Disney is turning in his cryo-chamber
>>
>after 50 years
>Pirates of the Caribbean
>50 years
Wut?
>>
>>132094495
Its one of the oldest attractions of the park
>>
File: Pirate.jpg (41KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate.jpg
41KB, 249x250px
>>132091934
>"Pirates"
>not getting rapey
#notmyPirates
>>
>>132094495
Pirates of the Caribbean was a thing before the Johnny Depp movies, you know.....
>>
>>132091945
Every time I see Norway archive something, I believe in God just a little more.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.