[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that California and New York are the healthiest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 800px-USA_Obesity_2011.svg.png (75KB, 800x495px) Image search: [Google]
800px-USA_Obesity_2011.svg.png
75KB, 800x495px
Daily reminder that California and New York are the healthiest and most genetically superior states.
>>
Colorado is actually
>>
Don't made the words black if the background is gonna be clear because most people who aren't normies have tomorrow style set and they wont be able to read your shitty picture.

saged
>>
>>132082756
Everything's bigger in Texas - especially the women.
>>
>>132082756
>The South is filled with niggers
>Niggers are fatter than whites on average

Europeans should have never brought slaves to the New World, they fucked us up for eternity.
>>
>>132082756
>Muh overweight flyover states

Get off the fucking machinery and work out now and again you fucking fucks REEEEEE!!!!!!! So many of my farmer friends went from strapping young sportsman in college to dumping beer gut after they went to work full time. All they do is fucking shit down and work their farm equipment! Get out and hike!
>>
>>132083498
Mexicans, especially the women, are also YUGE though. California would be one of the most fit places in the world had they not been allowed to flood in.

Also yes, fuck the idiots that imported niggers. Talk about a lack of foresight.
>>
>>132082756
I really want to nuke eastern kentucky and west virginia because everytime there's a strong nigger/shitskin correlation to a problem, there they are to fuck up the narrative and like clockwork some libshit will go "but muh kentucky and west virginia"
>>
>>132082756
>not fat means they're genetically superior
by that logic ethiopians are the master race
>>
>>132083637
>>132083498
It's the same rich white property owners who want to bring in foreigners to do work in Europe and America so they can cut labour costs

>They do the work that no one else wants to

Same fucking argument has been used for literally hundreds of years. They started using it after Slavery was banned, but before that they just enslaved people.
>>
>>132082756
A.I.D.S. meccas.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.