[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the options for Britain? Unlike you Americans who seem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1490206478650.jpg (167KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490206478650.jpg
167KB, 1200x800px
What are the options for Britain?
Unlike you Americans who seem to have some positive breakthroughs, Britain has a class system, which basically means the politics only gets taken seriously when it comes from the "right sort", decent "hard working families" etc and all the other bullshit buzzwords. The working class are seen as uneducated dolts that really offer nothing to the conversation.

The problem is that the fight back in Britain against political correctness is by these very people. UKIP may have been led by Farage but it was very much a peoples militia, it is not unlike Samuel Adams and his Sons of Liberty during the American revolution. Then there's the EDL, who are a glorified football firm who are rightly called out as thugs and idiots. Britain First are another group who have appeared, who are basically just the same thing, only with fleeces and leaflets.

So what is it going to take for the middle class to break out of political correctness and call out the problems?
>>
>So what is it going to take

Bloodshed. Violent revolution. That ought to get people's attention

Short of that, well you're just buggered mate
>>
>>132079183
Well despite Tommy Robinson going off on one about militias, I'm not convinced. Too much police state in this country and too many restrictions.
>>
>>132078627
>What are the options for Britain?
Make enough money to move out and live comfortably in the countryside and hope all the bad shit passes you by. That or emigrate. We're fucked.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.