[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Donald Trump gets killed during the G20 with a grenade launcher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: DDsrPlXXkAIWvIx.jpg (158KB, 810x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DDsrPlXXkAIWvIx.jpg
158KB, 810x1200px
If Donald Trump gets killed during the G20 with a grenade launcher then we are now at Nuclear War with Israel

ISIS is Israel & vice versa. It's not even remotely opaque who has complete ownership of it and its actions. Doesn't matter if they try to make it look like its 'grassroots' terrorism.

Same principles apply as they would if the USSR had killed the President it's an act of war

Nuke Israel then take down the deep state in retaliation. The only way the security isn't watertight at the G20 is if Israel sabotages it for their terrorist-soldiers to slip through

You wipe Israel off the face of the earth and expose the Holocaust Religion as a lie
>>
>>132076062
It could be European commies. Commies commit like 10% of all terrorist attacks.
Anyway, I hope someone tries so we can go to war.
>>
File: H.R._McMaster_ARCIC_2014.jpg (115KB, 598x795px) Image search: [Google]
H.R._McMaster_ARCIC_2014.jpg
115KB, 598x795px
You know this traitor is itching to watch Israeli mercenaries blow up the President
>>
File: Delta-schwarzkopf-hires (1).jpg (2MB, 2833x1877px) Image search: [Google]
Delta-schwarzkopf-hires (1).jpg
2MB, 2833x1877px
Don't us presidents travel with half of fucking delta force they go abroad like this? It's not like the secret service works alone.
>>
File: KYruTCh.jpg (940KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
KYruTCh.jpg
940KB, 1280x1600px
All of the politicians are on the same team...

That's why there isn't 24/7 coverage about what's under Sweden, and the hole way down south.
>>
>>132076062
Why would Israel attack their own goy? Trump is an Israeli puppet.
>>
>>132077310
Jews don't like what he's doing to the deep state. or their media. or the idea of making US stronger again. they have to live with it though
>>
The CIA commits most of the world's assassinations. Word is they have infiltrated the security details around the President at the G20. McMaster is a traitor as well. I hope the White House knows about this.
>>
>>132076062
Lol

It's not Israel
>>
If they were going to assassinate him surely they'd have weapons already? Or they'd supply them some way else, I'm more hoping that nationalist groups have stolen them and that we will see more of it, arm their own across the board.
>>
File: glowinthedark.jpg (253KB, 620x827px) Image search: [Google]
glowinthedark.jpg
253KB, 620x827px
>>132077644
CIA is completely subservient to the Jew world order at this point. Its still Israel if the CIA is the proxy

same with if some Antifa goon kills the President, which you know they are priming the public to expect. If Antifa or ISIS kill the President it is Israel and the CIA

People are pissed, you can't do JFK twice, this time people will start tearing power structures down
>>
>>132077888
Antifa has been highly managed by them
>>
I'm still waiting for yellowstone to explode during the shemitah while badselfeaters explain alien disclosure to me during the time when North Korea WW3 begins while the rod strikes the ring and the star gorges itself on clay in the abandoned subway lines in New York where the nuke is
>>
Trump is a puppet like all of dez filthy cunts u foolish boi everybody knows that. He won't and could not change a shit. Fucking bitch is out for weapon MONEY. Maybe Erdogan or Putin is a target.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.