[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about this video? Will Youtube skeptic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: youtube.png (1MB, 1123x631px) Image search: [Google]
youtube.png
1MB, 1123x631px
What does /pol/ think about this video? Will Youtube skeptics shift their sites from SJWs to the Alt-Right and White Nationalists? How will those arguments go? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Y6jeAMOHs
>>
>>132073190
Metatron BTFO of the faggot youtuber.
>>
>>132074472
metatron?
>>
>>132074986
A commenter on the video who goes by "meta tron" asked, "What reason is there to believe that ethnic populations, separated by tens of thousands years of evolution, would have identical IQ distributions? Are we supposed to believe that evolution stops at the neck up?"
>>
>>132075152
ah thank you. But I don't see who he BTFO'd, as the guy in the video clearly states that he is a race realist and acknowledges the IQ variances among races. Maybe Metatron (and you) didn't actually watch the video?
>>
>>132075152
Or Metatron was just making a statement, not disagreeing with the video maker.
>>
Why do so many people care about these irrelevants?
>>
>>132075444
I still don't know what the fuck race realism is
>>
>>132075795
simply acknowledging that race is real; that generalized differences in various human traits can be found between races. Many have been taught is not the case, especially among the progressive Left.
>>
Please refrain from posting about RageAfterStorm. The forums have been constantly spammed by her, and we'd really appreciate not seeing her everyday. Thank you for your cooperation.
>>
>>132075795
>Are we supposed to believe that evolution stops at the neck up?
It's seriously this.

At least here in the US, a lot of people would automatically consider you racist if you said this.
And if you're racist, you automatically want to exterminate all other races and consider every single person of other races inferior to every single person of your race.
I think people chose race realism as a way of trying to avoid this image.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.