[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else fuck with abortion help ines? usually a fre

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1457717606879.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457717606879.gif
2MB, 250x250px
does anyone else fuck with abortion help ines?
usually a free phone number paid by jews with women that ask exactly when the baby is due date?
all you really have to do is say you conceived at midnight and they get stuck in a loop between legally killing a baby and letting it live.
in uk they prob have different rules but as soon as you learn them you can really fuck with them on a mental level asking how many hours in between killing the baby is allowed.

https://www.mariestopes.org.uk/women/abortion?gclid=COyHtaS46dQCFaUW0wod9jwGCA

that is the abortion line for UK and they already know my voice so I had to stop after they learned I was telling them to stop killing babies.
but funny as hell to hear women explain how killing a baby 1 hour later is totally legal.
>>
>>132069899
>Calculating the exact time to call in to prank a hotline
Seems like a ton of work for a laugh. Maybe you should free up the line for negros to call in
>>
File: butterfly.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
butterfly.gif
471KB, 512x288px
>>132070379
these are women on the hotline,maths is not their strong point.
also just really funny to tie them up and get them stuck in a legal loop they legit need a man or legal advice to explain it to them=that costs the jews money,also not too many niggers around and the muslims are really anti abortion more than catholics.
and they killed my unborn kid back in 98 so fuck them all.
>>
>>132070379
also had great success giving the number out to randoms people saying you can get free drugs with it and it really is true,these abortion hotlines can prescribe drugs on the spot if you speak to the resident jew online.
>>
>>132070710
iktfb

Feels fucking weird
>>
File: 1447102935352.png (645KB, 830x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1447102935352.png
645KB, 830x1262px
>>132071791
hey there brave leaf showing pride in the canadian flag.I would worry about doing this in that country though.they could probably sue you somehow so be careful.
I just waste their time and make them say over and over again how it is OK to kill a baby if it was conceived 1 hour or later than the time allowed legally and they have to contact the jew legal advice and they have to pay for it because all the numbers are free.
if this place taught me anything is to use jew tactics against them and this seems really easy
yeah that feel never goes away and I could have had a son/daughter right now if they didn not kill them...it never gets better,could have been a baby boy I could play football with or a scientist,I just wanted to know is all.
>>
>>132072357
Yeah I have important shitposting to attend to...no time to call any hotlines. Besides, I must comply with the speech laws of my nationstate.

In some ways I'm glad I didn't bring a new life into this world. This world is cruel and unforgiving. Besides, I would be a dreadful father, as is family tradition.
>>
File: 111758774.jpg (21KB, 650x315px) Image search: [Google]
111758774.jpg
21KB, 650x315px
>>132073033
but she never gave you that choice.both of us might have been shitty fathers but you never know now.
>>
>>132069899
>they already know my voice so I had to stop after they learned I was telling them to stop killing babies.
Absolute madlad, did you record any of the calls you made?
>>
File: 1365822874978.jpg (123KB, 1100x914px) Image search: [Google]
1365822874978.jpg
123KB, 1100x914px
>>132073281
on an old 1998 nokia that still works that I play to my ex? sure,the funny thing is because complications she can never have kids ever again so i remind her in person and in random phone calls when I think she is least expecting it,best part is I had 2 kids and she killed her only chance of having any.
the phone message is basically me screaming at her not to do it and then I let her hear my kids playing happily.
>>
>>132073626
So can you post any of the recordings to /pol/ or...?
use vocaroo m9, it should be anonymous enough for you
>>
>>132069899
> all you really have to do is say you conceived at midnight and they get stuck in a loop between legally killing a baby and letting it live.

wait what
are you telling women that you came into a woman at midnight?
>>
File: 1403231944067.jpg (85KB, 600x857px) Image search: [Google]
1403231944067.jpg
85KB, 600x857px
>>132074368
that's what the court has to prove to "terminate" your baby,if you can prove you you fucked around midnight you can get them stuck in legal hell.
the limit for abortion differs country to country though so be careful
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.