[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(((Louis CK))) has gone full cuck mode with a heartfelt docu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170701-203603.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170701-203603.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
(((Louis CK))) has gone full cuck mode with a heartfelt documentary about a nigger tranny street gang. What happens to these people when they get to the top?
https://youtu.be/auaKQx0pVE0
>>
>>132067007
>the top
Anal pain?
>>
>>132067007
Louis CK has always been an unabashed nigger lover.
>>
>>132067007
Isn't Louis bankrupt?
>>
>>132067925
He went deep into debt with Horace and Pete and now he has to shill for his ZOG overlords
>>
>>132067007
What else can you expect from a mexican intellectual?
>>
>>132067007
sounds great to me.

lgbt blacks don't breed, and a 1/3 die of aids. if he does something to promote their lifestyle its a great thing. what's your problem?
>>
>>132067007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oENNXfenNH0
>>
>>132067007
It appears wit is not a sign of intelligence. That's not to say Louis has either.
>>
>>132069247
But I do kind of find it interesting.
>>
File: e_54158105.jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e_54158105.jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
>>132068336
he also funded/directs
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4370596/

An actress raises her three daughters while juggling the pressures of working in Hollywood and being a single parent.

I watched the first season or most of it.

White liberal mom in cali
One daughter is a 16/17 year old dumb slut
Middle daughter is a preteen tranny (gender fluid female maybe?) feminist whose iq is 6,000,000+
youngest daughter has mormon a friend whose family is sooooo weird lol and the mormons are actually MORE degenerate because of being religious!!1

her ex husband is a fucking WHITE male shitlord

mom(grandma) is a OLD RACIST LADY

oldest daughter is pretty cute even though she looks like an ayyylmao:
http://i.imgur.com/UCYhmJg.jpg

it got picked up for a second season but i'm sure only because of its progressive values.
>>
>>132067007
No doubt he got harassed by the LGBT faggots and shared this docu as a way to appease them

Doesn't really mean anything
>>
>>132067007
>tranny nigger street gang
Eerie its like im looking into this countries future
>>
>>132073343
Yeah I watched that shit too. It was pretty much the hipster version of modern family. Very degenerate.
>>
I was watching an old episode of Johnny Carson from the mid-70's, and I believe it was Milton Friedman, or some other famous NY egghead columnist liberal thinker, and he was going on & on & on about the nuances of graffiti. Carson was looking at him like WTF are you smoking. LoL
>>
File: emily02vk0.jpg (214KB, 776x1000px) Image search: [Google]
emily02vk0.jpg
214KB, 776x1000px
One thing I gotta give credit for black guys being trans/gay is they really feel it, if that makes sense. It's not the fucking flavor of the week virtue signaling shit when most white faggots do it. In black culture being gay trans will get your ass beat.
>>
>>132067007
he was always part of (((them)))
>>
>>132075707
OMG /pol/ is such an echo chamber full of white male SHITLORTS
>>
>>132075707
gotta give credit to black people for beating people
>>
>>132073618
no. he is a sneaky cunt who hides behind his lazy average joe persona, and descendant of actual carpathian vampires.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.