[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: amerifarts.jpg (185KB, 680x817px) Image search: [Google]
amerifarts.jpg
185KB, 680x817px
AAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *BREATHES IN* AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Do economic refugees have access to a bank account or was he paid in cash?
>>
>I'm entitled to justice in your country despite the fact you'd be kidnapped and ransomed here and not a single person would lift a finger to stop it because whilst I'm okay calling your racist somehow I feel sociopathic failures of empathy towards white people and their things is also okay
This is what economic immigration looks like at the moment.
>>
File: 1490449130397.jpg (7KB, 158x153px) Image search: [Google]
1490449130397.jpg
7KB, 158x153px
Frisco, YES!
>>
Well, Americucks?
>>
>>132063430
Oh shit, California is worse off than I originally though.
>>
>>132063430
The san fran government is now giving away hundreds of thousands they DON'T NEED TO give away. All they have to do is fight it in court and get handed an easy win, but they DON'T WANT THAT. The local gov WANTS to give away taxpayer money to a criminal. FUCK THAT CITY.
>>
>>132063430
So if I wanted to illegally came in america all I have to do is go to SF?
>>
190,000 worth of tax dollars what the fuck.
>>
/POL/ bTFO
>>
>>132064373

At the very least it's making headlines, more people are going to be against sanctuary laws since their tax dollars are being used to pay off wetbacks
>>
mfw when I'm white and I work 6 days a week and I can't afford a home
>>
File: 1497095244788.jpg (17KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1497095244788.jpg
17KB, 250x245px
>>132064373
relax, it's just
>state income tax
>>
File: 9001_Percenter.jpg (71KB, 293x304px) Image search: [Google]
9001_Percenter.jpg
71KB, 293x304px
>>132063430
This. Fucking. Timeline.
>>
>>132063430
They might want to save that money for the time when the fed funds dry up.
>>
>>132063430

Spread this story far and wide.
>>
Didn't Kate's law and the other anti-sanc city law pass through the house the other day?

How fucked are these cities going to be?
I'm not going to lie, I was starting to get mildly annoyed at all the obstructionist bullshit, but with the 9-0 call on the ban, the wall, and this, it looks like it's all coming together.
>>
File: 1451083252052.jpg (21KB, 194x188px) Image search: [Google]
1451083252052.jpg
21KB, 194x188px
Meanwhile:
http://projects.sfchronicle.com/sf-homeless/civic-disgrace/

>It persists on the streets of San Francisco through boom times and downturns. It is alternately an incubator and a destroyer of political will, as elected representatives eventually discover that their pledges to address it become their undoing when it doesn’t go away. It takes a heavy toll on the ambience of our neighborhoods, the cost of doing business for many enterprises and the experience of visitors who are stunned to encounter such deprivation in a city of profound prosperity.

>It frustrates and polarizes San Francisco like nothing else. There are those who see it as a social-services challenge, those who reduce it to a law-enforcement matter, and a few who think the problem would simply go away if only there were more affordable housing in the city.

>On one point we must all agree: The level and pervasiveness of homelessness in San Francisco is a disgrace. It is simply not acceptable to allow people to stay in the squalor of tent encampments or sleep in doorways, parks and freeway underpasses without attention to the underlying issues that prevent them from attaining shelter and stability in their lives. It’s bad for public safety, bad for public health, and bad as a matter of basic humanity.
>>
>>132063430
link to article?
>>
>we elected trump we'll get rid of faggots and niggers now
Meanwhile
>>132063430
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.