[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever think about toning it down a little to reach a wider

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1498946044324.png (634KB, 504x694px) Image search: [Google]
1498946044324.png
634KB, 504x694px
Do you ever think about toning it down a little to reach a wider audience and actually effect change?

Take pic related. To me, this is offensive because of the hypocrisy of being able to say this about whites but not about another race. But /pol/ would take it and start bombarding the conversation with copypasta links about Jewish conspiracies. The latter is something that no one outside extremist territory will ever accept.

Is your goal here to slap each other on the back or actually generate valid discussion?
>>
Useful cucks like Rebel Media and Sargon of Akkad are already watering it down to reach people. Racial double standards are on their way to being disliked anyway. We create culture and chaos here.
>>
Also, /pol/ and most of 4chan is not meant to be hospitable to outsiders. Having a place for the like-minded to cone together and refine each other's ideas and have fun is important.
>>
>>132055047
>refine each other's ideas

I don't think that's happening

>have fun

I think that is, and a subset of those people actually believe 100% of the stuff said here, which is unfortunate
>>
>>132054346
>Do you ever think about toning it down a little to reach a wider audience and actually effect change?
No. That's what the alt-light are for. They filter ideas to normies, then normies eventually go digging and end up further right than the alt-light, many such cases
>>
>>132054346
>But /pol/ would take it and start bombarding the conversation with copypasta links about Jewish conspiracies.

It's almost as if rabid, frothing-at-the-mouth antisemitism is a useful propaganda tool to shut down critical thought. There's a reason reasonable people constantly get attacked by extremists - they're trying to "poison the well" so that reasonable, sane people don't get taken seriously.

Far righters have been conditioned into shutting down their brains at the slightest mention of Jews, just as everyone else has been conditioned to shut off their brains when they hear someone scream "racism" or "nazi."
>>
>>132054346
>The latter is something that no one outside extremist territory will ever accept.
They used to say that about miscegenation.
>>
>tone it down goy please
Fuck you kike
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.