[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't white American women have kids, anymore, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Birth rates.png (87KB, 775x569px) Image search: [Google]
Birth rates.png
87KB, 775x569px
Why don't white American women have kids, anymore, /pol/? Some shocking facts from the latest CDC report on birth rates:

>The number of births to non-hispanic white women dropped to 2,054,564, the lowest in modern history

>This represents only 0.63% of the overall US population of 325 million. Normally, for a group to maintain its population and maintain its share of the population, that number should be around 1% to 1.5%.

>The general fertility rate per 1,000 white women is dipping below 60 for the first time in recorded US history. This number used to be closer to 70.

>The drop in births is slightly over 1% since 2015, which is a rapid rate for a birth-rate decline. This is happening despite an improved economy since the financial crisis.

What the hell is going on? Why are white women's wombs shutting down across America?
>>
File: aNA8j20_460s.jpg (45KB, 442x590px) Image search: [Google]
aNA8j20_460s.jpg
45KB, 442x590px
>>132050153
they teach white women to hate themselves and that having kids is counter productive. They get this drilled into their heads since they are able to understand english, all the way though college. Most white women realize they've been lied to, but never in time to actually have kids (>35). I know many women at my work that are miserable, and even my wife took a long time to unprogram the brainwashing.

Also, pic related
>>
>>132050483
Why are white men failing to guide their women toward a better outcome?
>>
>>132050758
now that's the biggest redpill question ever asked on pol. Its not woman's fault, they are like children and easily let astray. The blame falls on white men for turning into pussies and fagots.

Man up guys, if you don't have a girlfriend, with plans to marry and pop out 3-4 children, you're the problem
>>
>>132051638
To be fair, it's tough to find a non-roastie in many areas. And I think many guys justifiably feel that it's better not to breed at all than to breed with a whore/unchaste woman.
>>
>>132050483
fpbp
Jordan Peterson said he had a number of women confide to him that they wanted children as if it was a shameful, horrible desire to have. Women have been socialized into ending their bloodlines
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.