[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://edmontonjournal.com/news/loc al-news/justin-trudeau-n

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: canada-day-201707011.jpg (41KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
canada-day-201707011.jpg
41KB, 840x630px
http://edmontonjournal.com/news/local-news/justin-trudeau-names-albertans-jen-sidey-and-josh-kutryk-canadas-newest-astronauts

Justin Trudeau picked two new astronauts. I'll be honest, I expected them to be brown skined, green haired, SJWs.
>>
File: qsM9s81.jpg (63KB, 680x821px) Image search: [Google]
qsM9s81.jpg
63KB, 680x821px
>>132048154
>>
>>132048154
>Astronauts

When it comes to space/aeronautics , you can't pick however you want. You get a list of the most competent pilots/astronauts and you just call in the top ones.
>>
you can't really fudge you way into being an astronaught

They probably have at least grade 12 math.

The chick maybe grade 11...got a pass.
>>
If she actually does a flight, I'll wait for her to take the playboy offer.
>>
>>132050919
She probably rode a lot of dick through school to pass. None of those women are there based on merit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vXdRUIZ_EM
>>
>>132048154
Having astronauts but no spacecraft.
>>
>Getting talented white people as far away from Canada as possible

makes liberal sense.
>>
>>132048154

Trudeau is a white supremacist.

That photo makes me ill.
>>
>canadas-newest-astronauts.

You're going to have to grow one Hellava tall Maple tree there leafs....
>>
>>132048154
Saw these guys eating in the mess for a couple weeks in the St. Jean garrison. They had all the austronaut candidates in colored basketball uniforms all the time so they kind of stuck out. I would say 90% of them were middle aged whites who were all in incredible shape.
>>
>>132048154
>Canadas latest actor and actress
>>
>>132048154
Wait Canada has a space program?
>>
>>132055737
no, they have to hitch a ride to space with the Russians just like we do
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
>>132048154
I don't think african/gender studies qualifies you for astronaut, buddy.
>>
File: Space Chimp.jpg (182KB, 1000x762px) Image search: [Google]
Space Chimp.jpg
182KB, 1000x762px
We wuz the first astronauts and shiet

neva foget

das raight
>>
>>132051915
She just lost something like $100k in those 5 seconds.

With our luck, the bag will probably hit a satellite as its orbit decays too.
>>
>>132048154
it;s disgusting that he renegs on his bullshit and corrupts his lies and choses white people, it's disgusting that they let themselves get used, he should be forced to pick niggers and watch all the shit die
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.