[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These old cocksuckers prevented the eternal reich from happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: worldwar2vets.jpg (132KB, 1086x724px) Image search: [Google]
worldwar2vets.jpg
132KB, 1086x724px
These old cocksuckers prevented the eternal reich from happening and demand a day to be celebrated?

I say they go fuck themselves and burn in hell =)
>>
>>132045838
Do nazi war heros get celebrated in Germany?
>>
>>132045838
they were tricked into fighting by FDR because Americans are the most gullible people on Earth. its not entirely their fault that we are a culture of retards who will do anything if you use the words "freedom and democracy"
>>
Are you kidding me? These based patriots fought for our freedom. Show some respect you libtard.
>>
>>132045949
no, they get death threats and ridicule. the price of losing is never fair
>>
>>132045838
I agree.
>>
>>132046101
>patriots
how does devastating countries half the world away who want nothing to do with us away help anyone but the arms industry and the government? As much as I hate commies and sandniggers, fighting them hasn't done anything for either me or you. our wars have always been about protecting the government's shekels, the people running the show could give less of a fuck if you were enslaved and raped to death as long as they get their shekels
>>
>>132045949
In the 1990s I was doing some hiking in Austria and came across an SS reunion in a small village. They were nice enough and quite open about what they were there for. I sat in the pub for a few hours with them before heading back to my hotel.

It was all very Odessa File. Lots of clinking of glasses, big smiles, knowing looks and things unsaid. They all seemed very fond of England.
>>
File: 1475924116456.jpg (27KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
1475924116456.jpg
27KB, 608x402px
>>132046696
>They all seemed very fond of England.

top kek

I'm sure they were
>>
>>132045949
>nazi war hero

No such thing
>>
>>132045838
What's up with your hippie flag Faggot?
>>
>>132046101
freedom from what?

"ME RIKEY FREEDOM VERRRY MUCH THANK U SIR"

"my pleasure son, i hope my blonde daughter marries a ching chong like u"
>>
Repeat "THIS IS WHAT WE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR"

ww2 vets are the same cuckholds antifa are fighting nazis for communists
>>
>>132045949
hmmmm
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.