[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the fluoride gland thing just a conspiracy pushed by people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1498777426494.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498777426494.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
is the fluoride gland thing just a conspiracy pushed by people who dont understand chemistry or is something I should worry about?
>>
Let's put it this way: it doesn't matter if fluoride was a magic elixir that cured all disease, it doesn't belong in a public water supply.
>>
>>132037495
And the state has no business controlling water supply in the first place.
>>
let's put it this way, every country has banned fluoride in water except usa.
>>
>>132037315
if fluoride was that good it would be on the water supply of the whole world by now, the fact that only the US use it is a bit sketchy
>>
>>132037315
their explanation that it's to help the teeth is really shady too.
>>
>>132037495
>>132037612
These so much. The State has no business monopolizing water.
>>
>>132037815
The teeth don't need help, you just need to NOT fucking eat sugar. I've never had a cavity.
>>
>>132037621
let's put it this way you're either wrong or just lying
>>
if it does anything bad, it can't be very noticeable
>hurrr you don't have teeth in your stomach
fluoride doesn't only work topically
>>
>>132037867
nazi plz you love state control

>>132037621
>>132038315
which is it niggers?
>>
Why do they even waste time with fluoride when all toothpastes already come with it anyway. When you drink tap water, how much of it even touches your teeth.
>>
>>132037315
if fluoride is medicinal in modest amounts, how do you control its dosage in the population through mass fluoridation?

everyone drinks different amounts, its horrible medical practice EVEN if it is medicinal/good fer yer teeth
>>
>>132037621
almost half of canada drinks fluoridated water, one of the highest in the world.
>>
>>132037315
Its a retard fable. Flouride is a godsend.
>>
>>132038894
fluoride's application for tooth enamel is controversial at best, and even then it is supposed to be topical. Fluoride is a hardcore poison and should never be ingested, it's a neurotoxin. They claim the fluoride in water is too small of a dose to have any negative effect on a person's health, but the poor studies they've done only suggest that their only does is straight from the kitchen tap. They do not account for all food and beverages being made with municipal (fluoridated) water supplies, which they all are.

Your tap water is the least of your concerns when it comes to fluoride. Anytime you drink a soda, juice, a beer, anytime you eat any food whatsoever be it from a store or a restaurant is all created with fluoridated municipal water.
>>
>>132037315
You people are all super retarded.
The flouride in the water is there to kill very specific bacteria that most countries have to deal with.
Go anywhere in Europe, Russia or China, and try drinking from the faucet.
You might get a worm or bacteria that will get stuck in your gut until you die.
The US is the ONLY country on Earth where you can drink the faucet water without getting a worm or bacteria, like listeria or a gut worm, like most people get in China.
Stupid paranoid niggers.
>>
>>132039477
why dont you just take antibotics everyday you fucking idiot?
>>
>>132037621
Ever look at a European's teeth m8?
>>
i mean, what do you think the fluoride is doing to you? making you less creative?
>>
Fluoride remineralizes teeth after they have been exposed to the high acid, high sugar modern diet. That's all I know.
>>
>>132037315

If flouride has detrimental health effects, then why do we not observe any differences when comparing people without flouridated water?
>>
>>132037315

Fluoride lowers IQ
>>
>>132040015
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity
>>
>>132037315
Fluoride makes you a good goy
>>
>>132040234

Eat a few tubes on toothpaste on camera to prove us crazy conspiracy theorists wrong. Fluoride is fine right, you have nothing to worry about.
>>
File: Riefenstahl.jpg (113KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Riefenstahl.jpg
113KB, 300x415px
>>132037315
Don't worry about it.

Period.
>>
>>132040260
so if you consume way more than what is put in the water? you can die from consuming too much vitamin D
>>
>>132040599
the government doesnt spoon feed you vitamin D every morning
>>
>>132040780
right, but just because you can consume too much of something doesn't make any consumption of that thing bad.
>>
>>132040838
why should we trust the government to give us our daily dosage? they fuck up almost everything all the time
>>
>>132041166
the govenrment also sprays literal poison into the air to control the mosquito population. i would get way more worked up about that, if anything.
>>
>>132041245
thats a shit argument, there can actually be two simultaneous issues. leddit misses you
>>
Fluoride crystalizes and clogs your pineal gland. Your pineal gland is your third eye that lets you experience higher states of consciousness and dimensions. The purpose of fluoride is to block you from experiencing higher states of consciousness. Buy toothpaste that does not have fluoride.
>>
>>132040838

So what you're saying is that for hundreds of millions of years of evolution, organisms have had no need for fluoride in their water but now they do? Because a government decided it's good?

Watch the whole thing, it's fucking gold:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbcxGMUSivo
>>
>>132041768
>le gay frog meme
>>132041750
oh, you're just a bitter shitposter

this is why nobody takes you freaks seriously. bye bye now.
>>
>>132041981
kys leaf
>>
>>132041981

It's not a meme you daft bastard, the whole thing shows you the sources and the research and the proofs.
>>
>>132037315
Dunno but until I bother to investigate it properly I'm just going to lump them all in with the flat earthers and chemtrail nuts.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1261158
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.