[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the odds of some serious shit going down in our lifetime?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0861.png (292KB, 353x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.png
292KB, 353x466px
What are the odds of some serious shit going down in our lifetime? Where do you think it will come from? Personally I could see Canada going further with their Marxist cultural Orwellian shit and become a totalitarian government. The US feels like it's gonna explode any second. North Korean relations are incredibly aggrivated. Europe is in chaos. what do you guys think?
>>
File: El3.png (187KB, 799x499px) Image search: [Google]
El3.png
187KB, 799x499px
>>132033520
We're a few months away..
>>
>>132033520
Didn't Illinois go bankrupt?

That makes them the first US state to fall. Now it just takes a few more nigger-infested shitholes and the US economy is in shambles. China successfully circumvents the petrodollar, other countries follow suit, USA loses reserve status. Economic collapse, the elites need a big war to distract the people from dragging them out of their mansions and lynching them. They start a war with Iran. Russia intervenes. US loses. South seceeds, California joins Canada.
>>
>>132033520
September 23rd.
>>
>>132033520
>Europe is in chaos.
kek is this what ameritards actually believe?
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>132033520

Mecca should get Nuked(Sub,Bomber,Missile,Truck,False Flag).

It would cause "World vs Islam" & allow for a Global Alliance/Government to be created to stop Islam.

Archives: http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>132035583
Trump will play the bankruptcy card first!
1) tax cut
2) start a war
3) bankrupt!
4) profit.
>>
There will be a financial crisis the likes of which we've never seen before and it's going to happen within the next few years, forget about decades away. Central banks have essentially guaranteed that this next stage of the crisis will occur through their reckless policies since 2008, policies which were explicitly designed just to kick the can down the road and stave off the inevitable for a little while longer. But eventually they will go in for another kick and break their foot, problems can never be staved off indefinitely.
>>
>>132033520

Slim to none, WW1/WW2 was created by jews too get more power and influence in western nations.
Now that they have it, they won't risk loosing it in a new global war.
>>
>>132033520
Natural disaster inb4 world war 3
>>
something big is going to happen you can just feel it
>>
>>132033520
I'm going to be 100% honest, I can't see this country lasting another 20 years. Things will have to change drastically. I see America breaking apart
>>
>>132038320
Transfer from republic to empire. Survive another 150 years
>>
>>132038465
This country is to divided. No matter what happens, most people are going to be unhappy. Texas will likely be the most prosperous state when this country ends
>>
>>132033520
I would say 3 to 30 years before massive shit goes down.

My body is ready.

My mind has been ready since high school.
>>
>>132033520
100%. The african population explosion will ensure the world will go to shit. They will drag down europe with them since europeans are self-destructive cucks.
>>
>>132033520
>What are the odds of some serious shit going down in our lifetime?

Very high.

>Where do you think it will come from?

America will experience at least a decade of wide spread ethnic violence. Europe will experience the unraveling of the EU, the rise of nationalist governments, and the implementation of genocidal policies aimed at Muslims.
>>
The system will never collapse because there is too much vested interest in things continuing to go this way. What will happen, however, is the continued erosion of middle class incomes due to automation, until in a few generations we're basically back to feudalism and your lord will own your very body.
>>
>>132033520
Literally nothing bad will happen to AngloAmericans. Go take an iq test and read your history.
>>
>>132035583
>us collapses
>your tiny joke of an economy survives it
Lol
>>
File: IMG_1019.png (279KB, 900x736px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1019.png
279KB, 900x736px
>>132037239
What's the endgame though? I agree with you, I'm just curious how you think it plays out. Hyperinflation? War? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>132033520
If you are over 18 some serious shit has already gone down in our life times. 9/11 was the single biggest attack on American soil in history. Also the wars that were a result from 9/11 were huge too.
>>
File: 1494245567969.png (606KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494245567969.png
606KB, 920x720px
>>132038131
>>
File: central-bank-balance-sheet.jpg (31KB, 500x531px) Image search: [Google]
central-bank-balance-sheet.jpg
31KB, 500x531px
>>132042470
There are two options which are related to the pic I posted previously (and the pic on this post):

1) Sustained deflationary reset: this is the option which should happen but likely won't as central bankers and governments are too scared to actually allow the problem to run its course. It would entail drastic reductions in the sizes of all CB balance sheets, a massive stock market crash back into undervalued territory, a real-estate crash back into fair value and corrections/crashes in the prices of almost all other assets from their current bubble valuations. The pain in the short term would be immense and real GDP would likely decline by low double digit figures, however this would set the global economy up for a truly prosperous "new beginning" in the long term - rather than more can kicking.

2) Hyperinflation: this is what will most likely happen due to the incompetency of central bankers and governments. There will be an initial deflationary collapse in asset prices to which CBs will react in a panicked manner - they will begin to buy up any and every asset that desperate investors are trying to unload, ballooning their balance sheets into the hundreds of trillions of dollars overall. This will inevitably cause hyperinflation of most major currencies across the globe. What happens after that is anyone's guess but the period after hyperinflation is usually followed by major conflict if we use historical trends.
>>
>>132043772
Do you see any safe havens? Gold, crypto, real estate, that sort of thing? I agree a deflationary period is well overdo and will likely never happen as it's tantamount to the CBs admitting that they fucked up. I'm anticipating a major pension crises as the whole thing unwinds. I've looked as best I can, but maybe you know more: what happened to public pensions in the UK after the empire transitioned into the commonwealth? Say like 50 years ago.
>>
File: 1495497653281.jpg (255KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
1495497653281.jpg
255KB, 960x686px
>>132033520
Roll for big happenings this summer
>>
>>132033520
Check out Siener van Rensburg, apparently the only thing standing between us and the entire northern hemisphere being made uninhabitable by a nuclear apocalypse is turkroaches not having the balls to try 1v1ing Russia yet.
And if that doesn't happen we still have an entire continent and a half that needs to be purged for the future of mankind, so that'll be fun.
>>
>>132035838
If /pol/ is their only source of information, they tend to believe this, yes.
>>
>>132044727
I'm personally acquiring more physical precious metals right now - Gold in particular. PMs are going to be great for preserving your wealth in the coming years (well, they always are good for preserving wealth over long periods of time anyway but especially in times of crisis). I'd stay away from cryptocurrencies, they are just digital fiat and are being used as speculative assets right now. I like the blockchain technology behind them but not the currencies themselves. Wait for a cryptocurrency which is backed by Gold and/or Silver, that will be an interesting one to watch when it arrives (and it will arrive eventually). Real estate is incredibly overvalued in many major markets but you can find some good deals out there, I haven't looked in depth though so can't really comment further.
>>
>Germany is Israel's second biggest trading partner next to the US
>Germany was reluctant to go to war in the middle east in the past
>Hillary bombs away Gaddaffi in order to make the way free for the african refugees
>German media is left wing as fuck and Merkel couldn't even close the borders because that would have been her downfall
>Merkel lets refugees in and keeps her power
>Refugees cost Germany tons of money and do a lot of damage to the german people
>Israel wants to get the palestinians out of their country
>German left wing is pro-palestinia and somewhat anti-zionist
>Refugees make Germany, the second biggest trading partner of Isreal, more right wing than before
>things escalate in the future of Germany
>right wing rises
>hate against muslim rises
>they will be removed from Germany
>Israel can do the same without international shaming

There are some jews that want to see the western civilisation destroyed. Also some white people want that.
But it is all about money, finances and trade. Isreal has no interest in a wrecked Germany, but in a supporting and anti-muslim Germany.
>>
File: IMG_1163.jpg (84KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1163.jpg
84KB, 400x600px
>>132046626
Thanks m8, our thinking seems to align. I've been stacking for years and am also leery of the whole crypto-fiat business, at least until we're past the tulip stage. I'm looking at diversifying into a rental property in a small town as I will likely never be able to afford to buy in the city. Vancouver has gone absolutely batshit over the past decade with the influx of Asian money and record low interest rates.
>>
>>132033520
Ethnic war and balkanization in the U.S. will almost certainly happen in our lifetimes.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.