[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the Fyre Festival? That disaster that pretty much had:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 49780384.cached.jpg (67KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
49780384.cached.jpg
67KB, 660x440px
Remember the Fyre Festival? That disaster that pretty much had:

>disaster relief tents
>shitty food
>robberies and looting
>cancellations of several acts

Well, it finally happened. Some of the organizers are going to jail. Prison. Not like I care, since it was a bunch of rich normies. They got shat on and I thought it was funny as fuck. Just thought you all would want an update.
>>
>scam a bunch of rich yuppies pretending to be poor
>amazingly they use their rich mommy and daddy money to sue you
>>
>>132031113
>normies
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>132031284
Ok, just put whatever insult you want.

>reddit
Ha ha...trust me when I say they are not as bad as you think. TalesFromRetail is good and there are many others. RoastMe is almost as tough as /b/.
>>
>>132031113

Their biggest mistake was going after people who have lawyer money.

That's when you only accept bitcoin payment and have everything registered to the local bum. See ya later suckers.
>>
>>132031863
Yeah, but expect Ja Rule's negro wake up call to come soon.
>>
>>132031113
those tents dont look bad at all, im sure the food wasnt that bad, and its your own damn fault if you cant keep watch over your valuables on a vacation
>>
>>132031113
>Remember the Fyre Festival?

No, pics?
>>
File: 1480346000929.jpg (26KB, 292x245px) Image search: [Google]
1480346000929.jpg
26KB, 292x245px
>Literally a bag of crisps and a cheese sandwich that was sold as a "luxury meal".

Hahahahahaha fucking faggots deserved it, also why is Bella Halal Hadeed walking around still getting money? The bitch is responsible for this false advertisement as well. Ugly whore she is, DIE!
>>
>>132032704
Google results:
https://www.google.com/search?q=fyre+festival&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXjZPd3-jUAhUCZCYKHVjcCocQ_AUICCgD&biw=1081&bih=610#tbm=isch&q=fyre+festival+camp
>>
>>132031440
4/10
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.