[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

following... What separates us from Jews? From niggers? Cucks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1478259570376.jpg (58KB, 620x451px) Image search: [Google]
1478259570376.jpg
58KB, 620x451px
following...

What separates us from Jews? From niggers? Cucks? Or women?

Chess.
Let me explain.

I want us to take a quick look at the thought patterns that cause the liberal mindset. Let's start with Niggers. We're all familiar with the statistics. The 13% responsible for the most homicide, the most government payout; the highest rates of robbery. These characteristics are not contusive to a civilization. Rightly so, the ancestors of the African as well as the modern African are little more than a glorified animal. No fantastic ideas or innovation has risen from them aside from a few menial exceptions. Their decisions also reflect this fact. To losely quote a study from a PHD who did a study on the thought process of tribesman. "They have no semblance of consequence for their actions." He gave a great example of a tribesman who could not grasp this concept. " The man parked his vehicle behind mine. I explained to him that I would be leaving soon and that I would need him to move it for me. The tribesman asked if I was leaving right now. I said no, but soon, I would be. The man shrugged it off as if it was nonsense" This is an example of the african way of thinking, to be only in the moment. You can attribute much of the behavior of niggers to this rule. They cause rampant violence. They reproduce without concern of the offspring or sexual health. They take what they want, or do what they want. They are concerned only with getting what they want right now. This is typically grown out of in later years through learning from experience but it is a constant in the liberal mindset.
>>
Redpill me on women
>>
>>132030206
Let's look at women..

If you are familiar with the "REDPILL" approach to women you start to see women in a less respectful way. You start to see that they are indecisive, and infantile. But most importantly, bad decision makers. Femenization of a society always leads to a collapse. This is true for any communist regime, as well as a democratic uptopia like Rome. Women are naturally takers, they take what they need for their children. They are also naturally under males in the social hierarchy. This is for good reason. The burden of child rearing is difficult and extremely important. That is why female primates like the chimpanzee stay behind while the males find food. The sexes we're divided this way for this reason. The males provide protection, and sustenance, while the females provide the next generation with these commodities. It is only natural for the male to lead, against obstacles in order to improve himself and his people. Subversion of this concept leads to unfullfilled gender roles IE: Men don't protect or gather, women don't respect the male or rear children. This is a pretty straight forward concept that most feminists would laugh at. They choose their own lust over their responsibilities as a wife or potential mother. They fight for self liberation rather than their family. They only want what they can get right then and there and forgo the consequences. Sound familiar?
>>
>>132030312

Cucks....

This is including homosexuality, trans peoples, and those whose self worth is completely shredded. As I have explained above, gender roles are important. Men have a natural aversion to homosexuality. In the days of the tribe culture you don't want your clansmen next to you getting hot and bothered over an enemy tribe. You must be tough, act tough, appear scary, it raises the morale or your fellow clansmen and it strikes fear. And, Obviously, rampant faggotry doesn't make babies. It spreads diseases. Trans people and cucks fall under the same category of extremely low self esteem. These identity issues will not be resolved with the liberal mindset. Only through accepting your responsibility and rising to it will you be free. Many of these people may have brain damage, I once read it may have to do with a disease. But with the steady growing rates of trans and trans acceptance it goes back to forgetting who you are and creating someone else that you think people would like. This is also an extremely bad decision. The most obvious bad decision is for the cucks. They look completely past their wives or girlfriends and see only sex objects. They honestly believe that after letting their S.O ride a black cock it will strengthen the relationship. It almost always leads to relationship failure. This is one that kills me the most. How did you not realize that that was going to happen? Think ahead.. like in chess.
>>
>>132030562

Here's the main event folks, those damn Kikes.

Aside from Hitler being in the right and the bolsheviks causing one of the biggests lies to ever befall the planet. And aside from Soros' constant globalist fuckery, as well as all Jews constant shitty behavior. Jews do not have a world wide plan, they only think in the moment with the idea of monetary gain or social status. Jews have been kicked out of many societies for this reason. They are obviously trying to take out white people, and Christians but they have no idea what do after that. They take advantage of the moment like rats but have no idea what comes next. They are greedy, driven by money. They push an anti-white agenda but they don't realize theyve created a monster that they can't even contain. A Jews entire repotoire of argument consists of guilting. They are actively destroying themselves along with the ethno-christian people they hate. There borders will open and their blood will be diluted by their own shit-brained scheme. It's because they don't think ahead.

In chess, you have to think ahead. Those that think the furthest ahead and see the consequences, avoid them, and make moves that ensure there position is safe and that their attack is brutal and deadly. Grandmasters can think farther ahead than some can count and they do so by finding the best move out of all moves. They weigh their options, they see their opponents mistakes before they themselves do.

Don't be retarded, people. Think ahead, weigh your options and make the best move. Read history, play chess.
>>
free bump
>>
>>132030312
women ruin everything
/thread
>>
File: JewishR.jpg (322KB, 620x578px) Image search: [Google]
JewishR.jpg
322KB, 620x578px
>>132030065
we should start a national movement for liberals to learn chess

then gradually start replacing the messages with Bobby Fischer's thoughts on the world
>>
>>132030065
Do you know where the Chess game was invented?
>Check my flag for answer.
>>
>>132031647
poo in the loo
>>
>>132031507
Hahahah, I love that idea
>>
>>132031647
Anand lost, get over it
>>
>>132030562
Dude let people do what they wanna do. If a dude wants to fuck dudes, thats more females for me.
feminists are worthless and much more of a problem than gay ppl or trans ppl.
>>
>>132030065
>Jews
intact dicks
>niggers
ability to built civilization
>cucks
sexual preferences
>women
tits and dicks
>>
File: IMG_0965.jpg (29KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0965.jpg
29KB, 500x280px
And if you want the ultimate redpill....

Inferior minds are not boosted by drugs.
Superior minds are boosted by drugs.
If you truly are a superior person, then there exists a drug out there that will make you stronger better faster... everything.
Your drug is out there.
For me, believe it or not, its opiates (painkillers heroin etc).
I know, i know... the withdrawal will make you want to kill yourself... but if you can be responsible, and avoid withdrawal, a life with opiates in them is usually better than a life without opiates. They are like canned optimism.
You want to feel goid about yourself/your life, maybe give them a shot.
But be responsible and dont let yourself go through withdrawal.
If you choose to come ovff them do it VERY VERY SLOWLY.
Class dismissed.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (40KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
40KB, 480x270px
>>132032315
Duuuuude, come ooooon bruh, peace and love. Don't worry about societal collaaaapse..
>>
>>132032069
>haha we took your idea, now you don't have it any more!

Anon, you sound like the type of person who'd download a car. Piracy is theft!
>>
>white thinking ahead man
>creates such a fucked, debt-ridden system that we're virtually living on a borrowed time
yeah, right
>>
>>132034888
>white thinking ahead
>analogous to a game invented by non-whites
>in a nation that white people attempt to claim was white

Sounds more like retardation desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.