[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bpg/ - Brazilian Political General - 5th Season of Brasília

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Brazil is a moral crisis that implied in the political scope.

Everyone knows this, everyone has seen it and everyone is tired of hearing it, but this morning the fear of all corrupt members of the three powers occurred:

>Eduardo Cunha, PMDB-RJ (The former president of the Chamber of Deputies) to see that the Brazilian Judiciary has launched several members of Congress and the corporate Establishment that dominates the Brazilian State these days as Deputy Rocha Loures (The Man of the Suit with 500K Reais, which gives about 151K of Dollars) and Vaccari Neto (The Ex-Treasurer of the PT, the Workers' Party, the party of Lula and Dilma) decided to make their donation
>Eduardo Cunha was the forerunner of Dilma's Impeachment last year and for this he sacrificed his position as Mayor to end Lula's Reign (after all Dilma was just a puppet) and partially destroy the Corporative Establishment
>He knew everything that was happening behind the curtains of Congress and the political schemes in Brasilia, so his accusation could basically end the entire Brazilian Republican System. At least it is.
>Eduardo Cunha is a Holy Man.
>Eduardo Cunha did not do anything wrong.
And may God have mercy on this nation.
>Now the Apocalypse in the Brazilian political sphere began

#AllHailCunha #AllHailSwissPrince
>>
>0 sources
Nice general, nigger. Come back when you're white.
>>
Brazil needs the death penalty for anyone found linked with corruption.
>>
>>132028278
>Brazil
Every country needs that
>>
>>132028278

Half of country would die then.
>>
I'm Brazilian living in Portugal, the flag is just for fun, chill.
>>
>>132028420
Exactly!
>>
File: bolsonaro-arma.jpg (90KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
bolsonaro-arma.jpg
90KB, 650x370px
I'm going to get my Brazilian nationality just to vote this guy
>>
File: images.jpg (29KB, 464x317px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
29KB, 464x317px
Only through the AIB and the patrianovista movement can Brazil get revenge on La Plata and achieve it's rightful place as the leader of the southern hemisphere.
>>
>>132027641

Dude fix your flag on pixel canvas. The anarchists are almost done with an even bigger one.
>>
Will Temer get impeached?

I honestly don't think so.
>>
>>132032722
He clearly controls the supreme court, only a coup or a massive revolt can take him out.
>>
>>132033150
Its too bad Brazilians are completely pacified with nigger degeneracy to lack of agency to mount a revolt.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.